My Hero Academia Mafia - Game Over

SB.

11 minutes ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Why do you think so? 

Cause this is literally what most newbie town players have done in fairly recent times whenever someone new joins a game for their first time.  They tend to just vote whoever seems to be the center of attention until they start playing a bit more.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Shinori said:

Cause this is literally what most newbie town players have done in fairly recent times whenever someone new joins a game for their first time.  They tend to just vote whoever seems to be the center of attention until they start playing a bit more.

Not all newbie town act that way. Some are really invested in the solving process. 

2 minutes ago, Shinori said:

Idrts, a lot of newbie town players want more information and evidence before they make a vote, they're more indecisive.  You don't feel like corrobin's vote feels like they wanted to fit in? 

10 minutes ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Idrts, a lot of newbie town players want more information and evidence before they make a vote, they're more indecisive.  You don't feel like corrobin's vote feels like they wanted to fit in? 

I don't think the vote is good. I can definitely seeing newb scum doing that but I can also see newb town doing the same thing.  Alette makes a semi decent point though.

If I were a newbie in this position and everyone keyed in on my vote without explaining it, I would feel threatened

I don't understand the assumption made by Marth but I like the intention of it, and honestly this is the first time I've seen Marth process a vote without a ton of posturing, got good feelings he's rolled town this game.

I refuse to read anything earlier than page 3 from this point on. The gifs make my eyes hurt and piss me off every time I look at them.

I also just got back from work and I have a headache, and I'm not picking up anything super noteworthy from my initial two reads of the thread. Bad FE avatars' vote on Shinori doesn't feel alignment indicative to me. It reads like a new player just wanting to put a vote somewhere but neither scummy nor townie in itself. Orihime seems to be making too big of a deal about nothing, but I don't think that's necessarily scummy.

3 minutes ago, Shinori said:

Why you eye me homedog?

What i do to you?  Also gut and a few other reasons.

I dunno cause I can, gonna hold that thought for now cause I wanna see what the newbie says. Pray tell reasons on via? I don't necessarily think he's a hard read but nothing he said pinged me lol

6 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

Preemptive thoughts right now is waiting for Claire to inevitably do nothing, and eyeing Shinori/Alette specifically. I have nothing substantiate about either btw

Why do you think Via's town this game @Shinori? Gut feelings?

Why do you think Claire will do nothing? Yes, she may be slow at times ( <3 ), but doing nothing doesn't seem like her. As for me, i'm curious why you eye me?

Just now, Alette said:

Why do you think Claire will do nothing? Yes, she may be slow at times ( <3 ), but doing nothing doesn't seem like her. As for me, i'm curious why you eye me?

Well, her enthusiasm on certain things (or lack thereof) is pretty telling based on experience. When I asked her if she was serious about Me/Shinori and she said 'maybe' it gave me pause, but mostly in an NAI way. My own confirmation bias speaking I believe she'll drop it and I won't get any tell, but maybe out of spite she'll prove me wrong so in the end I gain something

You played in Anonymous right? What slot were you?

1 minute ago, weinerboy said:

Well, her enthusiasm on certain things (or lack thereof) is pretty telling based on experience. When I asked her if she was serious about Me/Shinori and she said 'maybe' it gave me pause, but mostly in an NAI way. My own confirmation bias speaking I believe she'll drop it and I won't get any tell, but maybe out of spite she'll prove me wrong so in the end I gain something

You played in Anonymous right? What slot were you?

I did not play in Anonymous. I've played as a sub in IDNSFMM5, but i used to play a lot of mafia elsewhere before school and worked took my time.

1 hour ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

@Orihime Why do you think that shinosupa was faked/planned?  What does scum get by saying that they'll sheep their wolfbro? If its tone,  what about it bothers you? 

The holy interaction felt fucking weird. Weiner does this weird ass flip. Shinori calls him out on it but doesn't vote it.
Da. Fuck?
Also holy it's been years since I was in a game with Mag have mercy..

Lets see: Annoyed I didn't roll Ochako, still need to set an Ochako avatar either way because this ava was getting old anyways. And yall will still get periodic Ochako images. Mild towny tonal pings from Claire plus she probably blackmailed me into this initial townlean I meanwut, and ##Vote Alette you can have Aletter. I think that just about covers everything. 

OchakoCheer.jpg

3 minutes ago, Orihime said:

I didn't know some of you had problems with me so sorry about that I'll just get out of your hair. 
Cya

Not quite sure if serious because I don't think anyone really has problems with you?

Anyway.

##Unvote:
##Vote: Marth