My Hero Academia Mafia - Game Over

SB.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I thought you/Weiner played a bunch of games with each other LMAO.

Just now, Killthestory said:

youve almsot given me hope that i dont have to die for town to win refa 

7 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

i think scum might fight against my lynch actually because lynching me wins the game. if i dont die, they can discredit my reads and keep my alive for later when im wrong and stupid

Well yeah, that's all part of the plan so I look good fighting against your lynch and bussing a buddy. Fucking pocketed, nerd.

Real talk: I think your posts recently show that you do have a thought process and I'm just being an idiot.

actually hold up

systemsounds told me last night that i´d be dealing with more scum than was expected. maybe im looking at this all wrong. TUVY NEVER FITS 5 % scum, it doesnt add up. omega couldnt be an itp either but is there even an itp? i dont know. 5 p mafia maybe, or else systemsounds information might just be wrong. omega always has to be mafia is what i know, shinori is mafia with him, but where does FUCKING FREE FLIGHTS FIT IN? 

2 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

actually hold up

systemsounds told me last night that i´d be dealing with more scum than was expected. maybe im looking at this all wrong. TUVY NEVER FITS 5 % scum, it doesnt add up. omega couldnt be an itp either but is there even an itp? i dont know. 5 p mafia maybe, or else systemsounds information might just be wrong. omega always has to be mafia is what i know, shinori is mafia with him, but where does FUCKING FREE FLIGHTS FIT IN? 

Mind. Blown.

1 minute ago, Refa said:

Oh, I thought you/Weiner played a bunch of games with each other LMAO.

Well yeah, that's all part of the plan so I look good fighting against your lynch and bussing a buddy. Fucking pocketed, nerd.

Real talk: I think your posts recently show that you do have a thought process and I'm just being an idiot.

theres a thought process behind every post young one

1 minute ago, Killthestory said:

theres a thought process behind every post young one

not my posts

Trusting Marth on this one.

##Unvote

##Vote: Tuvy

1 minute ago, Athena_57 said:

##Unvote

party party party

Way to give me a less good looking spot on the wagon!!

2 minutes ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Gonna finish dinner and talk some more

Hype. I don't feel like reading but I actually feel like playing mafia and I don't quite get it.

@Tuvy You should claim your role.

I FIGURED IT OUT. 

LISTEN

listen

iCOORRROBIN IS THE CONFIRMED SCUM. i was talking to sb, and he told me that the truth lies hidden inside my minds eye. i plugged myself in, and i realized that itś not my minds eye all allong. itś the truth of my soul, and so i rnged a number. 11, and i combined it with the limited quantity of my substantial life force, and i reallzied that corrobin has been out here deepwolfing. 

hes good at content, but hes not good at making an impact like you said about me @Refa. marth, im not sure your process, but youre also one of those players that can deeply post content without actually caring about the gamestate. tell me that corrobins posting doesnt look exactly like your play as scum @marth 

we can lynch tuvy later, or i can shoot him tonight. but WE KNOW HES A WOLF OKAY? thats a lynch option at any time, and wasting it now is really bad when we could use killing power on him or keep him as a back door for later to solve the game effectively. if hes scum slipped this early, chances are heĺl scumslip down the road. 

##vote corrobin

we just won the game dude 

Okay, read up on Jiggly, and damn I really thought he posted more on other people. There was something about a chainsaw somewhere and an analyses on me in regards to the Kill thing, but both are pretty damn minor (analyses on me is just agreeing with others, and chainsaw thing is somewhat weird and not really followed up on). Would vote here but

Tuvy thing is horrible though, lol.

##Unvote

2 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

I FIGURED IT OUT. 

LISTEN

listen

iCOORRROBIN IS THE CONFIRMED SCUM. i was talking to sb, and he told me that the truth lies hidden inside my minds eye. i plugged myself in, and i realized that itś not my minds eye all allong. itś the truth of my soul, and so i rnged a number. 11, and i combined it with the limited quantity of my substantial life force, and i reallzied that corrobin has been out here deepwolfing. 

hes good at content, but hes not good at making an impact like you said about me @Refa. marth, im not sure your process, but youre also one of those players that can deeply post content without actually caring about the gamestate. tell me that corrobins posting doesnt look exactly like your play as scum @marth 

we can lynch tuvy later, or i can shoot him tonight. but WE KNOW HES A WOLF OKAY? thats a lynch option at any time, and wasting it now is really bad when we could use killing power on him or keep him as a back door for later to solve the game effectively. if hes scum slipped this early, chances are heĺl scumslip down the road. 

##vote corrobin

Congratulations, Makaze! I'm going to need you to solve the game six more times by N3 or you're fired.

tuvy omega corrobin shinori alette

IT ALL MAKES SENSE

free flights is our peoples champion against these villains, and thats why town has such raw power. the 5p scumteam is supposed to be taken out early for rewards later, thats what iris told me, and that means that if we dont hit tuvy now, we might actually be better off. heĺl slip more information without giving more power to the enemies. it makes perfect sense whereas a corrobin running around only leads us running around after him. 

we can crush the infastructure and economy of the wolves RIGHT HERE> RIGHT NOW> if this lynch doesnt go through, our only chance to win tomorrow is by lynching me 

6 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

I FIGURED IT OUT. 

LISTEN

listen

##vote corrobin

big if true

I'm not listening to you kts.

@Refa KTS' justification for his shinorimega reads is good,  specifically the shinori read,  the omega one is something he'd fake easily as scum however his dgaf attitude feels like its coming from town, that being said I more or less want to lynch tuvy for that slip, that seems like safe play over getting paranoid of an active and lynching them. 

I'm gonna be so mad if tuvy flips town honestly. 

2 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Also @Refa I swear I looked for your question, but you didn't ping me for it and I can't really find anything in your last few posts. Please help?

I don't remember where I asked it but the gist of it was why you voted Corrobin over Alette despite having a better case on Alette.