My Hero Academia Mafia - Game Over

SB.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Magnificence Incarnate said:

@Refa KTS' justification for his shinorimega reads is good,  specifically the shinori read,  the omega one is something he'd fake easily as scum however his dgaf attitude feels like its coming from town, that being said I more or less want to lynch tuvy for that slip, that seems like safe play over getting paranoid of an active and lynching them. 

I'm gonna be so mad if tuvy flips town honestly. 

Yeah, I can get that. Mostly wanted a second opinion here because I'm prone to flipping on reads at inconvenient times, and wanted to make sure it wasn't just me.

I legitimately tried to think of a world where he'd post that as town, and couldn't come up with one. So yeah, I'll be pretty mad too.

it's... it's free flights isnt it

the peoples champion i thought, but all along he was with the elite. a sacrilegous humphrey, a devil spawn in wise eyes. hes been fooling me this entire time. that screenshot he showed me was fake

it all makes sense. it all makes might

##vote Free Flights

I just don't give a shit about this game or feel like playing another X-Site. I have way more fun doing the interview and playing EIMM which starts tonight, and don't feel like hearing bitching about wrong, preconceived notions of my meta in a game that's borderline unplayable. It's pure, undistilled AIDS. 

Kill is either scum, or a complete and utter dumbass for how he's handled this day.

@SB.

Please sub me out. 

Just now, Refa said:

I don't remember where I asked it but the gist of it was why you voted Corrobin over Alette despite having a better case on Alette.

Ah.

I know Alette has trouble starting, so I don't see her appearing on the sidelines early game as much of a scumtell as I would for some other people.

Corrobin's vote pinged me because it seemed super weird and I wanted that sorted out asap.

Because of these two things, I decided to vote Corrobin. I was fine with letting Alette swim free a bit more to see how her reads would develop over time, while I wanted immeadiate pressure and response from Corrobin.

5 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

it's... it's free flights isnt it

the peoples champion i thought, but all along he was with the elite. a sacrilegous humphrey, a devil spawn in wise eyes. hes been fooling me this entire time. that screenshot he showed me was fake

it all makes sense. it all makes might

##vote Free Flights

Interesting information. I think I have to agree with you here, however I'd like to hear Free Flights thought process on what you just said.

So I'm gonna keep my vote on Tuvy for now.

2 minutes ago, Flee Fleet! said:

Sooooooooooooooo

do we wait now or what?

We can try talking about other people a bit for now, since there's 3 more scum on the loose anyway.

Normally you'd look into interactions here or something, but....

Just now, Magnificence Incarnate said:

we also wait and hear what you have to say

Not really much to say. Tuvy's pretty much the most sus person right now. Except maybe Corro who hasn't responded since forever but oh well.

1 minute ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

We could also consider spamming to fill the 30 page d1 quota.

How about MHA meme spam

Btw kill I just want to say that you're a really nice guy with a larger than life attitude and a heart of gold. I've been noticing you since tpp mafia.  I just want to confess that I've always loved you and that I hope that you continue to notice me in this game and future games forever.

57 minutes ago, Athena_57 said:

This is why I voted Tuvy yesterday ftr. Any chance this is actually a scumslip or am I seeing ghosts?

I agree it looks bad as it is their only post so far. I've tagged them for more, but nothing.

Votals 1.7
Tuvy (8): Alette, Fleet Feet!, Mackc2, Magnificence Incarnate, Athena_57, Refa, Bartozio, Killthestory
Killthestory (1): Tuvy2
Mackc2 (1): Omega.
Corrobin (1): Tuvy, 

Alette (1): RADicate 
Bartozio (1): Vi-astra
Magnificence Incarnate (1): Shinori
Not Voting: Corrobin, fairyjigglypuff, weinerboy, 

Day 1 ends in ~5 hours.  With 17 alive, it takes 6 to lynch and 11 to hammer.

Just now, Flee Fleet! said:

Who were the other three again?

That's the big question my friend (opening post confirmed 4 player scum team, just in case)

I still need to reread Shinori and Refa here tbh. Sheeping Athena on Jiggly. Not a big fan of Alette's content, but she's probably not scum with Jiggly, lol.

Omega asking for a sub explains the lack of motivation from him, so urgh. Kill is just giving me a headache at this point. Basicly, I'll get back to you on this, I need to rearange my thoughts a bit (and just read up).