My Hero Academia Mafia - Game Over

SB.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

23 minutes ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Btw kill I just want to say that you're a really nice guy with a larger than life attitude and a heart of gold. I've been noticing you since tpp mafia.  I just want to confess that I've always loved you and that I hope that you continue to notice me in this game and future games forever.

Spoiler

im not good at articulating sentimental thoughts but i love you too marth and i 

uh

i love you  

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

nobody else but marth go past this point

Spoiler

get back you non marth twat. i know youre a weenie 

Spoiler

youre a cool guy marth and i really appreciate your words genuinely. we're not best friends, and youve got me so pocketed so ahrd youre never dying 

40 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

That's the big question my friend (opening post confirmed 4 player scum team, just in case)

Oh by other three I thought you meant people who you think are scum, my bad.

41 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Basicly, I'll get back to you on this, I need to rearange my thoughts a bit (and just read up).

Sure thing, good luck.

2 hours ago, Athena_57 said:

##Unvote

##Vote: Fairyjigglypuff

Alette tunnel was eh. Not bothered by him dropping his case on Alette, but I am bothered by how his latest activity bubble was just him dropping that case, taking back all points and not going anywhere else with his vote. At this point, pretty much all he's given us is his Alette case, which is dropped completely. He barely commented on anyone else at all and his current gamestance is just a big questionmark. 

This makes me feel his tunnel is more of a scumtunnel, since a towntunnel is usually someone who is REALLY convinced someone's scum and therefore not pressuring anyone else much but at the very least reading them/has some opinion on them whereas I feel scum uses a tunnel more a a crutch to have something to talk about.

@RADicate Thoughts on what I'm saying? You were hard townreading the slot iirc.

Sorry im working all day, until like an hour before DL, wont be around reliably until like 20 mins before that... lunch break rn. Anywho, I dont entirely disagree that the alette shove was objectively eh, but that wasnt why I liked it, i read alette for different reasons than FJP was pushing. I know this is gonna sound wierd, but the wording/tone of the push felt like a very “fjp” push, the fjp i have played countless Real time games, and the tone knowing fjp came off very natural for him. Regardless of the points he was making. That being said, point taken on the fact he ignored the gamestate outside of alette to some extent, although im not sure how bad that in and of itself is. What does bother me a bit upon realization, is  since now that he backed off his read he doesnt have much left to hold him accountable... regardless im inclined to trust my own tonal/meta that found its base in that alette push for now.

That being said @fairyjigglypuff can you give me a couple other stances you have?  I dont really need a full blown readlist, just A couple reads/takes to hold you accountable for, and your thoughts on the gamestate. 

I won't be here for deadline even cuz theyve decided they want to keep me overtime without even asking me so I'm just gonna have to see if I can help consolidate 

from what I've seen I dont particularly want to lynch kts he pulled this same stuff in the OC game and was town

20 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

Tuvy seems like a vanity wagon at best, somehow deadline caught up to me before I could really do anything wortwhile. I don't think we should CFD or start scrambling and just roll w/ this.

Eh, what does vanity wagon mean?

19 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

Not my masterstroke of posts but I saw someone voting FJP and I definitely felt that for a moment but dunno if I could fight for that with such little time

Yeah, that was me, your favourite tinfoil! Am voting Tuvy right now and prefer that but FJP is where I'm starting tomorrow probably.

Votals 1.8
Tuvy (8): Alette, Fleet Feet!, Mackc2, Magnificence Incarnate, Athena_57, Refa, Bartozio, Killthestory
Killthestory (1): Tuvy2
Mackc2 (1): Omega.
Corrobin (1): Tuvy, 

Alette (1): RADicate 
Bartozio (1): Vi-astra
Magnificence Incarnate (1): Shinori
Not Voting: Corrobin, fairyjigglypuff, weinerboy, 

Day 1 ends in <1 hour.  With 17 alive, it takes 6 to lynch and 11 to hammer.

Going to work but before phase ends: Tuvy lynch gives us no information and I dislike it, hopfully it hits scum.

My initial thoughts though is that it will flip town and the wagon had a lot of scum behind the pressure for it since it gains town nothing.

2 minutes ago, Shinori said:

Going to work but before phase ends: Tuvy lynch gives us no information and I dislike it, hopfully it hits scum.

My initial thoughts though is that it will flip town and the wagon had a lot of scum behind the pressure for it since it gains town nothing.

im still down for a corrobin lynch 

4 minutes ago, Shinori said:

Who would you lynch instead? I don't think I've really heard any scumreads from you....

1 minute ago, Athena_57 said:

Who would you lynch instead? I don't think I've really heard any scumreads from you....

Should recheck my posts I haven't been super postie this game but I stated a few scum reads.

It's something like Yolo/marth/other people that I don't think I stated.