My Hero Academia Mafia - Game Over

SB.

7 minutes ago, dyachei said:

why was corrobin lynched? it was pretty clear that tuvy was trying to get a vote on an easy mislynch IMO

corrobin's behavior rubbed everyone the wrong way and i kind of figured if he hadn't been lynched everyone would be stuck on that. i figured at least if he flipped town we'd have confirmation scum was using him as lynchbait and we could go from there

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/21/2018 at 3:39 AM, Mackc2 said:

Okay just going to talk about the people I feel like talking about. 
FTJ- I liked their opening stuff they had a good point on Alette but I haven't seen them talk about anyone else almost all game, tunnelling is bad so now I am not so sure, I will have to wait and see if they have something to say about the other things going on in the game. 
Alette - I'm not sure if I scumread them or am just frustrated with them. The main problem here is that while they post often their actual content is minimalistic, they have been prompted multiple times to explain more but even when pushed they don't give explanation for their reads. Basically it looks like they are taking the game at a very surface level, It could be an easy way for scum to get out incriminating themselves or it could just be town that doesn't want to think too much about it. Also sort of unrelated but not really, their post style remind me of fables during the training mafia game and they were scum.
Shinori- I never know what to think about Shinori, but they aren't sitting pretty for me right now. They have been mostly doing nothing, I would also like an explanation why they dislike the pressure on Alette. 
Weiner- I generally like their content but most of their read list came as a bit of a surprise to me I would like you @weinerboy to explain what about athenas posts reads as faking town?
And then there is Corrobin, Tuvy and Tuvy2 nothing needs to be said about them. 

I would be content with a lynch on Alette and Shinori (Mostly paranoia) or the inactive three because they clearly aren't going to contribute to the game so we may as well remove them now and hope they are also scum. 

this post pings me. a lot. He hedges on basically all of his reads

On 9/21/2018 at 12:31 PM, Killthestory said:

actually hold up

systemsounds told me last night that i´d be dealing with more scum than was expected. maybe im looking at this all wrong. TUVY NEVER FITS 5 % scum, it doesnt add up. omega couldnt be an itp either but is there even an itp? i dont know. 5 p mafia maybe, or else systemsounds information might just be wrong. omega always has to be mafia is what i know, shinori is mafia with him, but where does FUCKING FREE FLIGHTS FIT IN? 

kind of feels like an attempt to save a bro

5 minutes ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

The inactives d1 bugged me, got busy d2 and  missed like most of it, we're almost in the same position wrt info on people that we were in d1.

Nah, you've got at least 1 of them that subbed out and is now active and trying to get a handle on the game (that would be me).

So be happy!

fwiw, I think my biggest concerns are KTS slot (weapons now, I think), mackc2, snike, and bart

Honestly mafia not killing me n1 was weird considering thr fact that I was actively getting tonal reads on people and trying to solve the game. Killing refa makes no sense to me unless people are just like name killing him for being widely town read. Weiner kill was ??? He didn't even actively push lynches.

1 minute ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Honestly mafia not killing me n1 was weird considering thr fact that I was actively getting tonal reads on people and trying to solve the game. Killing refa makes no sense to me unless people are just like name killing him for being widely town read. Weiner kill was ??? He didn't even actively push lynches.

maybe they thought he was a PR? And are like cop hunting or something? I thought weiner didn't look great, so I wonder what the thought process was, too

obvtown

marth,via,athena,flee fleet,alette

Town on tone 

RAD,mackc2, kts/weapons slot from what I remember of their d1

Iffy

Bartozio, I guess he and kts are similar to me. 

Good real time read 

Dyachei

Probably Scum

Shhinori,Snike

2 hours ago, Vi-astra said:

I'll give you a very brief cliff's notes when I get home if you want

how about a fanfiction

I would like someone to explain what's going on with Snike though; what did he claim/what was the context of that claim?

23 minutes ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

This kind of smells of wifom. What are you trying to draw from these evaluations?

I'm not really following dyachei's thread read. It's lacking evidence of a consistent thought process, just looks like thoughts thrown out to show that she's reading, and I'm confused why she ended up with the list she did at the end. The first is interesting especially since I haven't read the thread; I'd think I'd be able to pick up on something even without context.

Gonna hold off on voting for now

1 minute ago, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

I would like someone to explain what's going on with Snike though; what did he claim/what was the context of that claim?

he was cagey about it at first but apparently mack roleblocked him?

hey snike come to think of it could you clarify? but anyway he doesn't know why town would roleblock him which is why he voted there. when I read last night I still didn't get through all of D1 so I'm still behind on some people including mack and RAD so I haven't had really an opinion of them yet

52 minutes ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

marth i have to say this is kind of weird coming from you considering you (unfortunately) tend to be a mislynch candidate kinda often and i think that you know this too & there was a sizable amount of people with you on their scumlists (or at least considering it) although i do think you're town this game. (it's not at all that you're bad though i think people just have a hard time reading you. i've definitely liked your content so far this game.)

refa kill was either a namekill or scum figured we would start collectively reading him town eventually? i don't know

7 minutes ago, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

how about a fanfiction

This kind of smells of wifom. What are you trying to draw from these evaluations?

I'm not really following dyachei's thread read. It's lacking evidence of a consistent thought process, just looks like thoughts thrown out to show that she's reading, and I'm confused why she ended up with the list she did at the end. The first is interesting especially since I haven't read the thread; I'd think I'd be able to pick up on something even without context.

Gonna hold off on voting for now

Reads, agenda etc.

Refa may have been on the accurate lynch but he had bad reads before that and he was struggling to read the game. Why is killing refa here optimal play for scum, given that he's struggling to push an accurate case?