My Hero Academia Mafia - Game Over

SB.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did some via watching too, I saw no problems with any of their posts and most of it read like standard Via so I'm going to give him a townlean, just working on trying to get a read one way or another on the players I am neutral on (dyachei, Snike, shinori and RAD), I'm hoping this will give me a direction to go, cause I don't see much information in the votals this game 

Okay reduce that neutral list to Snike, Shinori and RAD. I have read through Dyachei and I would put them a town lean.  They had some really good points on me and are quizzing me things I was sure I would have gotten more flack for by now, in addition I liked their posts after that. I feel like they weren't really tunnelling me as much as they where genuinely pinged about my play especially with the way they backed off after given context. 

I forgot to mention Alette before she is also neutral and will probably stay that way until I figure out some way to read her that doesn't just end up getting me back to where I started. Also I am not entirely sure how effective my method is going to be and am slightly worried I am giving off townleans too easy and all of this will be a waste 

9 hours ago, Bartozio said:

Fleet fleet is new, yeah. Fully agree on Alette. Athena found a scumslip on D1 which pushed a lynch from KTS (your slot) onto Tuvy (flipped scum). Might be worth looking into if he's null to you (or explain what counter balances it if you already knew).

Oh yeah that. Actually it's kind of interesting cause it was brought up today but apparently not yesterday? Any reason why it wouldn't be discussed then?

Re: dyachei - Ok so she is taking initiative and the Mack push at least feels more consistent, but the way she's defending herself reminds me a lot of SFMM5 with how she got really thorny with an OMGUS on YOLO; why is it unreasonable to point out how asking about the two recently dead players seems kind of obvious? If you had 3 tabs open, how hard would it be to take 5 seconds and navigate any one of them to the OP to answer your questions? And then it's like no shit Snike and Bart aren't the same person? I was asking about them both, and you avoided explaining the Bart read altogether. She does the same prickly thing to Athena right after he votes her, so I think this is reasonably a scum strat to be very proactive with defenses to deter people from voting her. I'm fine with voting here.

##Vote: dyachei

I'm not seeing the Mack case for what it's worth. I got the sense he was just paranoid about his reads, which I feel that

i'm sorry i lost a whole ton of motivation. i'm going to try to process what i'm feeling with the game currently and make some content maybe

52 minutes ago, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

Oh yeah that. Actually it's kind of interesting cause it was brought up today but apparently not yesterday? Any reason why it wouldn't be discussed then?

Re: dyachei - Ok so she is taking initiative and the Mack push at least feels more consistent, but the way she's defending herself reminds me a lot of SFMM5 with how she got really thorny with an OMGUS on YOLO; why is it unreasonable to point out how asking about the two recently dead players seems kind of obvious? If you had 3 tabs open, how hard would it be to take 5 seconds and navigate any one of them to the OP to answer your questions? And then it's like no shit Snike and Bart aren't the same person? I was asking about them both, and you avoided explaining the Bart read altogether. She does the same prickly thing to Athena right after he votes her, so I think this is reasonably a scum strat to be very proactive with defenses to deter people from voting her. I'm fine with voting here.

##Vote: dyachei

I'm not seeing the Mack case for what it's worth. I got the sense he was just paranoid about his reads, which I feel that

It's like your expecting her to know how Mack plays here. What do you think he is just paranoid. You have to give more detail to those of us who don't play here.

7 minutes ago, Alette said:

It's like your expecting her to know how Mack plays here. What do you think he is just paranoid. You have to give more detail to those of us who don't play here.

Oh I was just saying that in general, cause he was a topic of discussion for a while.

4 minutes ago, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

Oh I was just saying that in general, cause he was a topic of discussion for a while.

Then I'm honestly not getting the scuminess of dya's questions to Mack. It seems to me like she's just trying to sort people out by getting the fine details. Is fine details scummy to you.

6 minutes ago, Alette said:

Then I'm honestly not getting the scuminess of dya's questions to Mack. It seems to me like she's just trying to sort people out by getting the fine details. Is fine details scummy to you.

I don't have an issue with that so much as how she's attacking me. What do you think of that, by the way?

Just now, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

I don't have an issue with that so much as how she's attacking me. What do you think of that, by the way?

I'm not seeing how she is attacking you? Maybe it's culture clash happening, but this seems like nothing.

17 hours ago, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

I like Flee Fleet so far, feels like they're trying to figure things out. Are they new?

Yup, I'm new!

14 hours ago, Athena_57 said:

##Vote: Dyachei

Mackc case felt agenda-y, the way she singled him out and didn't budge on it did not seem reasonable.

I also really hate, like Weapons pointed out, how she asked whether weiner/fjp were still alive. That just screams fake dumbtell to me.

My PoE is similar to Bart's, though I haven't cleared RAD and to a lesser extent Mackc yet.

@Bartozio What's your stance on RAD?

I'll have to agree with this tbh. Especially her singling out Mackc2.

##Vote: Dyachei

Page crashed lost my wall, be thankful you get the tldr cause I can't be fucked doing that again. The following are my null reads be fine voting bottom 3. 

RAD: @RADicate get your ass in here and do something. Despite that probs town because I can't think of any reason for scum rad to townread FJP so hard except towncred which would require a) FJP not being vigged last night and b) RAD planned that far ahead in a game he won't even post in, yeah not likely. 

Snike: They pointed out why scum athena is a dumb idea which was a positive but other than that their posts have been bad and progressively getting worse, and I can't put my finger on it but something is pinging me. 

Shinori: I find their constant use of meta and demotivation to defend themselves scummy. In general there is a lot of proactive self defence active here. I can't say I think their reads are something either, and their tone is off. 

Alette: NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

##Vote: Shinori 
They kind of just ended up as the worst looking player to me. 

14 hours ago, dyachei said:

also calling that agenda-y is so weird. I gave several reasons for scum reading him and posted several of the posts as i was reading them. If you think that my agenda included shading 2 dead villagers, freaking lol. but you guys do you

I can only do so much and I've outposted several people that have been in this game since d1 and I'm giving my thoughts. I guess it doesn't matter because my predecessor was a slanker

First of all, you quoted some stuff I agree is scummy, but I felt a large part of your case was pulled out of context. This gives me the impression you came into the day with the agenda to get Mackc lynched after you saw some bad posts from him, and then tried to inflate that case by adding stuff that's just untrue/unrelevant.

Secondly, the 'shading two dead villagers'-thing is not part of the agenda-accusation but a separate thing altogether.

Finally, wtf is that last statement, this vote isn't about your or your predecessors postcount at all.

12 hours ago, dyachei said:

so I've gathered. everyone seemingly expects me to know his meta and take it into consideration

Why do you think we expect you to know his meta? Consolidation is a thing people do in general, what does it have to with meta?

6 hours ago, Alette said:

Same as above really, how is weapons expecting dya to know how Mackc plays here? I think he's just noticing Mackc seems uncertain about his reads, so like, how does that require context? Also, minor thing but that last line pings me, seems a bit victimy/overly wise (idk how to describe it) and just feels kind of weird coming from you considering you mostly post one-liners and operate mostly on gut.

I also think you missed my question here, could you answer it?

I'm not seeing how she is attacking you? Maybe it's culture clash happening, but this seems like nothing.

These posts are interesting to keep in mind should Dya flip scum. (Or town for that matter)

13 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Shinori: I find their constant use of meta and demotivation to defend themselves scummy. In general there is a lot of proactive self defence active here. I can't say I think their reads are something either, and their tone is off. 

I'm tempted to believe the demotivation-meta defense tbh, but his reads are like, almost opposite to mine which puts him back down. What's off about his tone to you? I don't see anything good/bad in it.

First of all you guys that haven't played with me as town and think me being "thorny" is alignment indicative should read my town game on here. You have and should use it.

Alette can attest it's just my personality.

I didn't come in to today looking to shade Mack at all and it seems he's the only one objective enough to see it. If anything I was more geared towards others early on and found out some of them were dead villagers, etc.

I won't flip scum and you'll be ever closer to throwing the game of you expect me to play the way you want instead of the way I do. Even Mack has said he expected to get more flack for the things I had issue with.

48 minutes ago, Athena_57 said:

I'm tempted to believe the demotivation-meta defense tbh, but his reads are like, almost opposite to mine which puts him back down. What's off about his tone to you? I don't see anything good/bad in it.

why are his reads being opposite to yours a point in your favor?

4 minutes ago, dyachei said:

why are his reads being opposite to yours a point in your favor?

They're not. The demotivation thing is a point in his favour, but due to his reads being way different than mine I'm still scumleaning on him.