My Hero Academia Mafia - Game Over

SB.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only read the last couple pages but

##Vote: Alette

i don't know the details of marth's actions but "maybe this person is deepwolfing and bussing" is a terrible reason for a primary push at this point in the game. there's no reason given for why marth's scum vote might be hardbussing (I don't know the details but inferring that Marth was instrumental to the D1 scum lynch). marth hardbussing isn't impossible but even lurkers like my slot should be the focus before someone who was a key figure in a D1 scum lynch.

also just inferring from the past few posts but Alette at some point apparently thought Marth town, so this is unlikely to be a case of town having tunnel vision and not wanting to accept new info. seems more like an opportunistic push against someone who should be obvtown based on voting patterns but has I'm guessing flaked

btw i'm sure alette has more to her marth case than just "maybe he's deepwolfing and bussing" but it seems like she's using that as a way to dismiss his voting patterns without thought given as to why marth hardbussing makes sense

1 minute ago, Athena_57 said:

Alette, can you TLDR your Marth case for me? I'm on a phone so cant really search for it

I find it odd what he said about the tuvy vote. I can't exactly get it since I'm on phone too. Then he shows up briefly D2 with the corrobin case. I asked about his scum reads this phase but didn't get much. That seems scummy imo.

1 minute ago, BBM said:

btw i'm sure alette has more to her marth case than just "maybe he's deepwolfing and bussing" but it seems like she's using that as a way to dismiss his voting patterns without thought given as to why marth hardbussing makes sense

I'd agree with you and was thinking the same, but she just claimed shes the vig who shot fairyjigglypuff

3 minutes ago, BBM said:

I've only read the last couple pages but

##Vote: Alette

i don't know the details of marth's actions but "maybe this person is deepwolfing and bussing" is a terrible reason for a primary push at this point in the game. there's no reason given for why marth's scum vote might be hardbussing (I don't know the details but inferring that Marth was instrumental to the D1 scum lynch). marth hardbussing isn't impossible but even lurkers like my slot should be the focus before someone who was a key figure in a D1 scum lynch.

also just inferring from the past few posts but Alette at some point apparently thought Marth town, so this is unlikely to be a case of town having tunnel vision and not wanting to accept new info. seems more like an opportunistic push against someone who should be obvtown based on voting patterns but has I'm guessing flaked

Did you not see my claim?

3 minutes ago, Alette said:

I find it odd what he said about the tuvy vote. I can't exactly get it since I'm on phone too. Then he shows up briefly D2 with the corrobin case. I asked about his scum reads this phase but didn't get much. That seems scummy imo.

I'm starting to second-guess my marth townread a bit, but I'm not really convinced by your case.

I don't think he behaved weird around the tuvy vote and I can see the corrobin vote coming from low efforting town.

1 minute ago, Athena_57 said:

I'm starting to second-guess my marth townread a bit, but I'm not really convinced by your case.

I don't think he behaved weird around the tuvy vote and I can see the corrobin vote coming from low efforting town.

Then who on the corrobin wagon is scum?

not convinced by marth case; would not lynch there. 

has shinori claimed?

how has Snike acted with regards to Mack on this day phase? is him getting targeted by a scum hooker plausible, or only town hooker?

3 minutes ago, Athena_57 said:

If I vote Shinori and leave now, can you still get enough votes for a lynch somewhere or do I need to consolidate on Martb per se?

I really don't think shinori is scum

1 minute ago, BBM said:

not convinced by marth case; would not lynch there. 

has shinori claimed?

how has Snike acted with regards to Mack on this day phase? is him getting targeted by a scum hooker plausible, or only town hooker?

shinori claimed vt

Snike came out the gates pushing mackc, idk if he stayed/left, I didnt like it. Idk what sort of target a scum roleblocker chooses, but I think its possible? My biggest issue with lynching him is that follower sort of acts like a rolecop, which scum!tuvy already flipped

corrobin was new

uhhh gut is that shinori claim is town; I think he would gambit more as scum

i haven't read enough to vote snike after a follower claim, especially with a scum rolecop flip

corrobin being new means that it probably wasn't a tough lynch to get; wouldn't be far-fetched for there to be no scum on the wagon especially after a d1 scum lynch so i don't think that points to marth being scum.

these options aren't great but shinori is the littlest of the evils ##Vote: Shinori

1 minute ago, BBM said:

uhhh gut is that shinori claim is town; I think he would gambit more as scum

i haven't read enough to vote snike after a follower claim, especially with a scum rolecop flip

corrobin being new means that it probably wasn't a tough lynch to get; wouldn't be far-fetched for there to be no scum on the wagon especially after a d1 scum lynch so i don't think that points to marth being scum.

these options aren't great but shinori is the littlest of the evils ##Vote: Shinori

Wouldn't that mean he would be more active?