My Hero Academia Mafia - Game Over

SB.

Ugh, I was feeling pretty good about Alette, but I'm townreading each of Athena, FF, and Bart and am inclined to trust their judgements. I was gonna say if scum knew FJP was doc, then Alette would have a very convenient excuse to shoot him, but Tuvy flipped odd night rolecop and so they couldn't have investigated him N1.

Really wish Marth would come in and say something, and for the government to ban all work for at least a week.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, Shinori said:

I'm home.

Did FTP ever crumb doc? I'm not sure if anyone has checked that but if they crumbed doc at any point in time then alette shooting them makes sense.  Either way I think one of the two is scum.

No and I suck at crumbs. Remember shinori about my bad MTG and League judgements. 

Snike's probably town and I'm torn at the moment on my thoughts for vig reads.

Initial thought says scum has a vig, secondary thought says the various different night vig's are all our power.

I mean so far town claimed roles have been follower(probably our investigative role, I doubt we have an actual cop in this game), flipped doc, and all these various different night vigs. That would be 6 of the 13 total town members so far.  This game is probably meant to be fairly low power so I'd expect at most 1-2(more likely 1) role on town side that's not claimed, and it might jsut be like night 6 vig or something.

Scum also has a roleblocker(snike being blocked) which makes me think it's meant to counteract people claiming what night vig they are.  Along with scum odd night role cop I'm starting to think neither of the vig claims currently are scum and I'd much rather just lynch Marth. I also don't want to end up in a situation where we lynch Alette, alette flips town and people end up going gung ho over lynching Dya(or myself since people apparently think im scum with my current play) while in *YLO.

Which if we misslynch today we are probably in *YLO unless I did math wrong.

##Vote: Marth

His last post was Thursday.

I don't feel confident in him being town from most of his play and feel like he's starting to fall back and at the moment i have a big feeling that scum is just attempting to let town kill itself here with the two vig's.

I initially read orihime/KTS as town but will have to look into that slot more.

I'm starting to lean more towards Marth > Bart > other various people at the moment though lynch wise.

I think there is still plenty of possibility that one of the two vig's is scum but I also feel that it's safer to go elsewhere and not potentially kill ourselves as a whole if both are town.

uhhh I'm kinda sold on one of the vigs being scum and I"m feeling a snike/dya team here for reasons:

a)Their agenda to lynch mackc2 felt like lynching him for role shenanigans.

b)I roleblocked the dyachei slot n2 and Snike claiming that his action failed n2 just then lynching mackc2 is sus considering we haven't heard of any other claimed rbs.

c)Snike's cases are legit bad and not thought through and I never liked the mackc2 scumreads if you read the last reads list that I posted.

fwiw I still think snike is the best vote on principle.

He voted me D2 because he thought that my voting history D1 was bad even though he never explained why, when asked for reasons he merely gave tone as a reason. His reasoning is that I went from bussing the Kts/weapons slot to bussing Tuvy at the right movement when that's really bad reasoning to do that as scum when I can push a mislynch.instead. On D3 his reasoning for voting mackc2 is that his action failed on him without even bothering to read Mack's actions in the thread which feels very agenda heavy to me.

Votals 4.2
dyachei (2): Athena_57, Flee Feet!
Alette (2): dyachei, WeaponsofMassConstruction
Magnificence Incarnate (2): Shinori, Alette
Not Voting: Everyone else

Day 4 ends in ~6 hours. With 9 alive, it takes 3 to lynch and 6 to hammer.

Edited by SB.

Woke up feeling pretty shitty and will be busy probably up to deadline, though I'll try to be around.

Marth's re-entrance reminds me a lot of SFMM5, where he dodged the thread until there was a wagon on him and then came back in with a dated case. The JOAT claim also feels rather strong, and I'm not seeing why Snike/dya would use that info to push a Mack case in the way they did. The rolecop is tempting to see what result Marth would come back with, but I can't help but feel like I'm being baited by it :/. I would be okay with consolidating here.

I'm generally wary of Shinori, like his play here reminds me of the end of EO3, when he was figuring things out, but I feel like he may be doing it to influence where we're looking for the lynch. Maybe I'm just paranoid because it's Shinori. Either way, I do think it is reasonable to not have to lynch a vig today.

I also feel like night 5 scum vig specifically is weird balance wise, cause it'd be awfully swingy that late in the game. Maybe there's a world where dya's actually making a fakeclaim and is planning on getting away with not shooting, but eh, seems unlikely.

I don't think all 3 remaining scum are within this group (along with Alette) unless they're pulling some uber-wifom bussing play, so I'm going to need to reevaluate my townreads.