My Hero Academia Mafia - Game Over

SB.

Just now, dyachei said:

sure, but that doesn't mean it was a good shot

I know that now, but I was overthinking all the possibilities. My judgement this game has not been good. Also I doubt they would make bakugo scum.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Beause Jiggly was getting heavily suspected for pushing her. He had no idea who was scum outside of that. Why shoot someone who's likely getting lynched anyway?
 Why make the game move on D3 when it could stay locked on a townlynch with likely not a lot of solving happening for town for that day?

Okay, that makes sense. It is a possibility that she planned ahead and still shot FJP so she could claim her role later and not get suspected due to the reasons you've posted...but I guess that's unlikely and far fetched so I do have to agree with your points.

45 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

I don't think you're scum, but if Dya turns out town, the final scum member has to be one of you, Alette and Athena, and I have very good reasons to townread ther later two.

Wait, so what do you think of Weapons and Snike?

Lost a post but I'll summarize:

Bart, stop trying to throw the game.

Y'all are forgetting that FJP flipped doc, which makes shooting him a great option with this wifom as backup if scum picked up on any soft tells. The bigger tell is that dya did not die last night even with her shot coming up, and that Alette came out of the gate with no regards to lylo voting dya, which looks like she had committed to a 1v1 this phase. I'm strongly leaning voting Alette here but will listen if people want to talk to me about dya.

Fleet and Bart, please claim. I also don't think Snike is scum here cause unless you two have something cause otherwise town would be very short on investigate power. And then I think Athena has to be scum rb here; Marth already covers the rb, targeting Snike would make sense as scum, and targeting me last night is kind of weird.

36 minutes ago, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

Lost a post but I'll summarize:

Bart, stop trying to throw the game.

Y'all are forgetting that FJP flipped doc, which makes shooting him a great option with this wifom as backup if scum picked up on any soft tells. The bigger tell is that dya did not die last night even with her shot coming up, and that Alette came out of the gate with no regards to lylo voting dya, which looks like she had committed to a 1v1 this phase. I'm strongly leaning voting Alette here but will listen if people want to talk to me about dya.

Alette grabbing on to a read with all she can when she finally has one isn't that weird I think. As in, I'm not suprised by her doing it. I think Dya not getting killed is a bigger tell. Basicly, one is a player being really convinced by a read, the other is scum not caring about town having a vigshot. Why do you think the first one is more likely then the second?

Fleet and Bart, please claim. I also don't think Snike is scum here cause unless you two have something cause otherwise town would be very short on investigate power. And then I think Athena has to be scum rb here; Marth already covers the rb, targeting Snike would make sense as scum, and targeting me last night is kind of weird.

I'm VT. I think all the vigs weigh out the lack of investigate powers on our end tbh. I'll admit I was expecting scum to have a roleblocker or something similar to combat towns vigs to some extend, but I just have trouble seeing Athena's play coming from town. And I mean... he could have just roleblocked Snike again and claimed vanilla in your scenario?

33 minutes ago, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

I have 20 minutes before a meeting but let's talk.

Bart, why do you think I'm scum?

Part of it is PoE, I also felt like KTS wasn't playing to his town meta and his scum meta is less defined for me. I also dissagree with a lot of your reads/pushes.

Small things, but it adds up, especially when a lot of other people feel cleared.

22 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

I'm VT. I think all the vigs weigh out the lack of investigate powers on our end tbh. I'll admit I was expecting scum to have a roleblocker or something similar to combat towns vigs to some extend, but I just have trouble seeing Athena's play coming from town. And I mean... he could have just roleblocked Snike again and claimed vanilla in your scenario?

I presume that's a typo? ;)

Was starting to second-guess my scumread on Weapons a bit due to some KTS/Yolo(Snike slot) interactions and Tuvy2 (Dya slot)'s only post being a vote on him but when comparing him with Bart/Alette/Fleet he still comes out the scummiest and with him/Dya wanting to vote Alette I think scumteam was basically planning on trying to get one of us to vote Alette today. @Flee Fleet! I don't think Alette has been townie either, but this is why I think you shouldn't vote Alette here.

1 minute ago, Athena_57 said:

I presume that's a typo? ;)

....Whoops.

39 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Bolded should say scum.

On 9/27/2018 at 6:56 PM, SB. said:

End of Day 3 Votals
Mackc2 (4): Snike, Athena_57, BBM, dyachei
Snike (3): Shinori, Magnificence Incarnate, Bartozio
Magnificence Incarnate (2): Alette, WeaponsofMassConstruction
Shinori (1): Mackc2
Not Voting: Flee Feet!, Vi-Astra

I need to sleep (up in 5 hours) so rip flavour.

File:Electrification.png

Mackc2 (Denki Kaminari, Town Night 4 Vigilante) was Lynched Day 3!

It is now Night 3. Night 3 ends in 23 hours (dragging time back slightly). Please send me your actions.

@Flee Fleet! why didn't you vote this day phase?

1 minute ago, dyachei said:

eh, not really. I lost a lot of will to play this game yesterday.

Can you give it a quick glance? I did too when it turned out my scum read was town. 

Magnificence Incarnate (3): Shinori, Alette, Athena_57
dyachei (2): Flee Feet!, Magnificence Incarnate
Alette (2): dyachei, WeaponsofMassConstruction
Not Voting: Everyone else

that was EOD. which means if you're a villager we had 3 village wagons. and that would make marth's wagon all town.

bart looks worst for not voting at all. Who else is missing?

2 minutes ago, dyachei said:

Magnificence Incarnate (3): Shinori, Alette, Athena_57
dyachei (2): Flee Feet!, Magnificence Incarnate
Alette (2): dyachei, WeaponsofMassConstruction
Not Voting: Everyone else

that was EOD. which means if you're a villager we had 3 village wagons. and that would make marth's wagon all town.

bart looks worst for not voting at all. Who else is missing?

BBM, who flipped town