My Hero Academia Mafia - Game Over

SB.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

Yeah I guess it has to be Flee/Bart then, both Athena and Snike would be probably make town underpowered. Still leaning Athena, but I can hear about Snike.

town leaning her?

@Alette i have an appointment i have to be at from 6-7 my time (5-6 your time)

1 minute ago, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

Athena? Leaning scum but I feel like I've been really bad with tunneling this game

I'm kind of worried about that - she's not dead and I keep asking myself why that is. She's been a strong presence here and scum have been killing off quieter people. She was instrumental in getting tuvy voted

I'm locking in my scumreads on Dya and Weapons. The way they're 'finding' eachother town and end up townreading Alette makes me super uncomfortable. @Alette When you read over the conversation you had with them, do you see why I think they were trying to pocket you by calling you town? Dya's "what if we're both town" and weapons' "you're both town aren't you?" in particular look to me like they are trying to get on your good side by townreading you.

This makes me completely certain they're both scum and also makes me pretty certain Alette, Bart and Fleet are town.

@Alette @Bartozio @Flee Fleet!

Do you agree with this? Are you okay with lynching dya/snike/weapons after eachother?

I'm going to throw a vote down soon, we need all 4 so make sure you vote at some point today and make sure we all vote the same person.

31 minutes ago, dyachei said:

If you vote me you're game throwing. I'm a claimed or that can prove my role tonight 

Idk, I think letting a scumvig shoot is gamethrowing :shrug: I personally don't even want to risk it anymore and just want you lynched today, but I'm willing to go for Snike/Weapons first if I'm alone in this.

17 hours ago, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

Fleet and Bart, please claim

Might as well since most others have.

I'm Town Vanilla.

Which character? I'll let you guess.

ribbit ribbit

16 hours ago, Athena_57 said:

@Flee Fleet! I don't think Alette has been townie either, but this is why I think you shouldn't vote Alette here.

Yeah with the latest posts, I kind of changed my opinion on Alette and think of her as townlean I guess.

10 hours ago, Alette said:

The one thing that throws me off about fleet is her tuvy vote

I'm...a he.

Also what's so weird about my Tuvy vote?

@Flee Fleet! why didn't you vote this day phase?

Didn't agree with the Mackc2 wagon, and unfortunately did not have much time left that day to come here and do a vote either. Sorry about that.

What do you think of weapons and snike

In the case of Weapons, basically what Athena said. I find it sus how both Dya and Weapons find each other town and then end up townreading you.

Snike is um....I really have no opinion on Snike. I thought it was pretty sus how he tried to get Mackc lynched though, but that's really all I have to say about him. I'll check his posts on this thread later, I guess.

4 hours ago, Athena_57 said:

I'm locking in my scumreads on Dya and Weapons. The way they're 'finding' eachother town and end up townreading Alette makes me super uncomfortable. @Alette When you read over the conversation you had with them, do you see why I think they were trying to pocket you by calling you town? Dya's "what if we're both town" and weapons' "you're both town aren't you?" in particular look to me like they are trying to get on your good side by townreading you.

I agree with this, it really does make them seem sus. However...

4 hours ago, Athena_57 said:

Do you agree with this? Are you okay with lynching dya/snike/weapons after eachother?

I'm conflicted on whether we should vote Dya or nah. I say this because her posts (latest one and the one where she said would leave the game iirc) don't really seem like anything a scum would use as a defense (they would be really cheap defenses if anyone did imo, no offense). Besides its gonna be Night 5 soon so I don't mind her trying to prove her role, I guess. 

If everyone else agrees on lynching her though, I'll do too. But I'd rather vote Weapons.

##Vote: Weapons

-----------------------------

I should just inform you all that I'll have to go somewhere tomorrow with my family, and I'll be back home on Sunday (so a total of four days).

I'll try to see if I can post here while I'm there but I can't guarantee it.If I don't post @SB., have someone sub for my slot.

1 hour ago, Athena_57 said:

Idk, I think letting a scumvig shoot is gamethrowing :shrug: I personally don't even want to risk it anymore and just want you lynched today, but I'm willing to go for Snike/Weapons first if I'm alone in this.

Except I'm not scum. At all. And I have a claim. You should at least go for your other read first. If you vote me you lose if you're town anyway

you keep approaching this from:
dya is scum so I'm gonna associate her with these other people. But like...you've never once questioned these associations that you have no flips to support. World building in this situation is blind.

tell me why flee and bart are town. and say something OTHER than tone