My Hero Academia Mafia - Game Over

SB.

1 minute ago, Athena_57 said:

I'm not sure what you mean. When/what are you referring to?

There was an attempt at a Snike wagon D3 that didn't succeed. Also whoever tried to push shinori should be looked into. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Alette said:

There was an attempt at a Snike wagon D3 that didn't succeed. Also whoever tried to push shinori should be looked into. 

It didn't succeed because:

1. Snike is scum, so his buddies didn't vote him
2. He had claimed a PR, so some townies didn't want to vote him anymore

I don't remember anyone hard pushing Shinori (idt anyone voted him?), I think a bunch of people were just feeling eh on him.

Hi, currently not in a good moo due to IRL crap,  so sorry if this post is short and all.

4 hours ago, Athena_57 said:

I hate these type of defenses enough that I refuse to townread people for ragequitting / getting angry / whatever. I also think scum does that just as often as town and that it's more person-indicative than alignment indicative. Regarding her proving her role, the question is basically whether we think it's more likely she's town or whether she's scum and still a vig. I think both odds are pretty low, so it's like whatever, I have a lot of trouble building a 3-person scumteam without her, but also think a night 5 scum vigilante is pretty silly, so... Eh. 

Yeah, I can agree that I don't really like defenses like that very much either.

And as for her role, I think we should let her just do her thing vig tonight and see the results.

13 minutes ago, Athena_57 said:

I'm not sure what I was expecting. Scumteam is still Weapons/Snike/Dya, I still want to lynch Dya first, but if you guys don't want that I'll vote weapons instead.

Depending on who Alette and Bart vote, I'll change my vote, but otherwise my vote's still on Weapons.

10 hours ago, Athena_57 said:

@Alette @Bartozio @Flee Fleet!

Do you agree with this? Are you okay with lynching dya/snike/weapons after eachother?

Hell yeah!

I'd prefer lynching Snike or Dya first, since I'm more certain about my scumread there, but we can do Weapons first if people insist. Think it mostly depends on Alette now.

Guess who's actually off work now?

dS1URnz.gif

Give me some time to read the day and/or just yell at me with stuff but I don't think dya's scum here off of gut.

31 minutes ago, Athena_57 said:

Dya, can you self-meta for me a bit and tell me what I should look at for when I'm reading past games of yours? So what should I see in your towngames that I see here as well, but not in your scumgames?

I'm typically frozen as scum. As town I always get told I'm awkward but I solve in my own way. I tend to look at ISOs like I've done here after the fact and don't solve as well in real-time. I can fake my village tone as scum, but I can't fake my conviction. I'm way more easily swayed as scum