My Hero Academia Mafia - Game Over

SB.

Just now, Shinori said:

lol what do you mean is there something wrong Typing like this causes no problems so whats yalls thoughts on yolo and other newbies Alette prlly scum btw totally believe Alette much luv i kick your butt in magic later okay

lmao I'm sheeping Shinori this phase

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Shinori said:

lol what do you mean is there something wrong Typing like this causes no problems so whats yalls thoughts on yolo and other newbies Alette prlly scum btw totally believe Alette much luv i kick your butt in magic later okay

:GWIllentthinkPika: lol, this is quick. I haven't played mafia since training game so i'm out of experience.

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

Are you scum Alette?

Nope, but would you believe me? I'm not sure on that. 

From just this talk, i'm not seeing much of a difference with shinori from previous games.

1 minute ago, weinerboy said:

Hide contents

Shinori is stretching the joke phase of RVS in a forceful way and is probably scum

Do you realize how long it's been since I've played an NoC game here on SF.  I'm happy.

Also this is a weird jump but I don't think it's scummy right now.

Just now, Alette said:

This might be a bit early, but i'm curious what you think of the shinori/me talk now. Given your one of the few people here i've played a lot with.

Nai and don't really think it's anything to look into. Weiner and Shinori interaction felt planned and fake.

7 minutes ago, Orihime said:

Nai and don't really think it's anything to look into. Weiner and Shinori interaction felt planned and fake.

a9c194e3ac1a6ed4d2cd8c66b3813c966e04fe08

What about it felt fake/planned?

Also do you think I'm the type of person to plan weird interactions like that if I were scum?