Forging Bonds: High Tea Jinks

Rezzy

It looks like we don't have a topic yet, so I'll get the discussion started.  We once again grind maps for some nice accessories and some avatar ego stroking!

This time around, the accessories are Maid Headpiece x2,  Glasses x2, Sacred Stardust x2, Knight Headpiece x2.

I've been looking to sunglasses for my Titania for some time.  The glasses aren't exact, but they will be close enough for now.

It also looks like we get to pick the 7 days we get orbs for, rather than just the first 7 days now, which is good if you accidentally miss a day, which can be easy to do, especially if you've finished grinding before the 7 days are up.

I was excited about this one because Silas. <3 Fates hubby ftw!

Things I've learned though:

Silas is now even more cute than he was before.

Ophelia and Nina are weirdos. Especially the former. Even Silas is like "please stop" to her.

Flora is more likable as a character here than in Fates already. I always really liked her design, but her writing in Fates was...eh.

I finally saw the general B dialogue, since Ophelia insists on not giving me points, and i agree that Nina ws freakish. I mean, what kind of morals someone who wants to mess with other peoples bodies to see a story unfold has? 

Ophelia's B was interesting just to read the part about not being to walk 2 steps in Askr without meeting a legendary warrior/dragon/princess.

Kinda hate when they overlap this with TT since both are stamina grinds, but I guess it means it could be easier to get a higher final rank if people are content to not worry about it.

But more importantly!

42Zd.gif

2 minutes ago, Johann said:

Kinda hate when they overlap this with TT since both are stamina grinds, but I guess it means it could be easier to get a higher final rank if people are content to not worry about it.

But more importantly!

42Zd.gif

The glasses are the accessory I want the most, but Nina won't be my friend.

I like the Maid Headpieces and Reading Glasses, although I still like the Imperial Tiaras the best so far.

1 hour ago, Johann said:

42Zd.gif

I look very handsome. Too bad the photo did not pan out more to show off my udders.

I like these accessories better than the last ones where I wasn't a fan of the helmets~ I haven't unlocked Silas' yet since he never wants to give me points but the others are pretty good.

I'm glad they have the first of these accessories as the bonus outfits instead of the EX ones because I have never been able to unlock any of them

4 hours ago, Landmaster said:

I'm glad they have the first of these accessories as the bonus outfits instead of the EX ones because I have never been able to unlock any of them

The EX ones will be the bonus in the next round. They seem to rotate, so at least it's not too bad of a grind before you can get the accessories.

I like the red glasses and the headpiece this time round. The blue glasses would be better without that annoying swirl thing they put on them. I wish they'd just had a clear lens like the red glasses.

I'm liking Silas' speeches the most out of them. Ophelia just annoys me completely. Flora and Nina are okay.

3 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

I'm liking Silas' speeches the most out of them. Ophelia just annoys me completely. Flora and Nina are okay.

I love how they added an inferiority layer to him that I don't think was there in Fates? Makes me relate to him a lot more since I need someone to feel inferior with (?) right now haha

Defending Ylisse: Let's protect the village!
Rejecting Destiny: Let's protect Princess Veronica!
High Tea Jinks: Let's make tea!

I only saw their B Conversation until now, but Silas looks more adorable than normal, and I am liking it! He is one of my favorite characters in Fates. His dialogues are very enjoyable, and the only way to make it better is to add Antony Del Rio voice on it. I really enjoy Antony Del Rio work, especially in Kid Icarus Uprising.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

I'm sorry, but am I shipping Silas (with his gay-boy haircut) and Alfonse together?! Yes. Yes I am. 

Damnit, Nina, how could you!? XD I love it, because even before Nina appeared the moment Silas and Alfonse interacted I was like, "GAY!" and then she appeared to confirm my suspicions. Also they made Silas look like such a typical gay boy with his gay swoop-y haircut and I am so entertained. Ophelia is annoying though. -_-

I kinda don't have interest in this bond event, there are nothing that make me say "I want to see what they have to say", mostly going to play to get the items and accesories and skip all the dialogue

Now that I have the glasses I wish Karel would show up when I pull red so I could have someone that looks like Tenpou from Saiyuki Gaiden.  This FB is my least favorite honestly because I really hate the way Nina acts.  Pretending "real" people are gay is pretty bad, you should never try make someone's sexual orientation be what you want and seeing Nina's supports are really annoying to me.  Everyone else's supports are decent and I like Silas and Flora's a lot.  

10 hours ago, mcsilas said:

I love how they added an inferiority layer to him that I don't think was there in Fates? Makes me relate to him a lot more since I need someone to feel inferior with (?) right now haha

I like that. He wants to prove himself. I always prefer it when guys aren't all cocksure about everything, so it's nice to see :D

Hope you're not feeling too bad about yourself, though. I like seeing your posts on here, if it helps at all :)

The hunt for tea! It's certainly different than the Veronica show that we got last time and I don't mind it for something meant to be more light-hearted.

I'm quite enjoying most of the convos, too.
Ophelia's support is a nice insight to what's beneath the stardust that is Ophelia Dusk and the complex behind it.
Seeing Silas' determination to become better is great since the singular focus on him allows more characterization for him outside of the "childhood friend" focus we got in Fates.
Flora's love for Felicia and interest in her improvement is nice and all, but I wish there was more focus on Flora herself.
Nina's is ... eh. We got enough of that "shipping goggles" shtick in Fates, and while I don't mind it, she (probably) has other character traits to be discovered, which is what we could have gotten. Although, at least one good thing came out of this: Commander Anna now has a lucrative side job selling lime fics.

Also, whoever wrote the descriptions for Ophelia's accessories deserves a raise.

8 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Can I expect similar schedule for the next Forging Bonds?

Yes, the same user posted a schedule for the previous event as well (and it's different to the current one), so we can expect one for next time unless IS change the way they do things again.

Original post here which has some extra detail for the technically minded about how the numbers were derived.

Edited by Humanoid