Favourite Heroes OC

Icelerate

Favourite Heroes Character  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite character in this game?

9 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I will say that Laegjarn's popularity surprises me a little bit. But I can appreciate a Camus that camuses for family instead country. Makes me wonder if she'll be the one to stand a chance at getting a CYL alt next year. 

I sure hope so! She would get super RBGC Duel Omni 3 that costs 500 SP and gives HP/Atk/Spd/Def/Res +5 and treats BST as 180.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vote cast for Laevatein. A nice design that happens to involve my favorite element, fire. 

Also, bonus points for her unique attack animation being a sword stab rather than the usual slash. 

Hrid tops the list for me. I like his design a lot; its cool yet majestic, fitting for a male member of the Nilf of the royal family. He also left a pretty nice first impression in his debut chapter as a kind man who knew what he was doing and was the one to suspect the traitor was in the Askr group. I'll admit he definitely could've benefitted from screen time though; he debuted quite late into Book II. Hopefully, we'll see more of him in Book III as the new king of Nifl who could use his position as a major ally to the Askr group. I'd love for him to be playable too.

Laegjarn and Helbindi are close behind. Both are not completely evil characters that show plenty of good traits, and I like the development they had throughout the story. Shame that they were both killed at the end of Book II.

I've also been warming up to Veronica recently. Part of is because of how useful of a unit she has been ever since I got her as my free unit from the CYL2 banner, but I've also been enjoying her development that started after she got that advice from Seth, and this would also lead to that cool moment in Book II when she calls out Surtr. 

On 9/20/2018 at 10:19 PM, Rafiel's Aria said:

Gotta vote Helbindi even though he and Veronica are probably pretty neck and neck. Alfonse is my favorite of the Askr trio, so he'd get an honorable mention. Bruno was a favorite, but I can't justify liking him for anything beyond his design at this point. No shame; I still want him. Same goes for Hrid I suppose. I like his design, but he's just another protagonist with zero personality other than, "I'm good. And evil is bad. Let's brood over it together and pretend it looks heroic." 

I will say that Laegjarn's popularity surprises me a little bit. But I can appreciate a Camus that camuses for family instead country. Makes me wonder if she'll be the one to stand a chance at getting a CYL alt next year. 

You bet I’m supporting her next year ;):