Anyone played Yggdra Union?

Lunarisparadox

Was wondring if anybody else on Serenes has played/heard of Yggdra Union. It's a pretty awesome game and it's rather similar to fire Emblem in several ways. It even has the weapon triangle! I'm asking not only because I'm curious but also because I was probably going to do a playthrough on Twitch and was wondering if people here would be interested in that sort of thing.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, Yggdra Union. I think I once tried that one.

Wouldn't call myself the biggest fan of some of its gameplay features, but I did liked having to strategize more than the usual.

Yes I have. I'm proud to say I've done more than 3 play thrus and got 100%. I even got that super awesome PSP bath scene. I've unlocked all the characters including Mistel (my favorite) and did some maps within the turn limit to get the VIP bonus. I sorta forgot the mechanics considering it's been probably like 7+ years but I know I dearly loved that game.

I remember it was also where I learned my first bit of Japanese and including some new words like Pillage. I even remember some of the chants to activate my favorite cards. I really like the Maiden one (shield), the undead summoning, and Revolution (Valkyire Card that let's you strike a heavy hit). The story was great. I think my least favorite character was Milanor. I like the Undine loli, witch, and Mistel.