Correction of Armoury Datas

eldrun007

Im new here but I have played the hoshido and nohr side of Fire Emblem fates and I noticed a discrepceny in some of th weapon data  For Nohr Side Max Rank Dusk armoury it says it has 2 of the following weapons Crit weapons except the dagger magic weapons except general tomes and only 1 of each time of slayer wyrm, armour and blessed and hunters dagger.

The hoshido side is much the same the blessed weapon the crit shruiken and the magic weapons

There is only 1 of each of those item in the max rank Dawn Armoury I noticed after I made plans and got confused about the sites well u know the game only 1 when it said 2 so fyi

The tables show the maximum quantity available at that level, not what is added upon upgrade. This is, there are zero Mjölnirs a Level 1, one is added at Level 2 and one more is added at Level 3. Thus, at maximum, one can purchase two Mjölnir at Level 3, which is the number shown in the table.