Introduction from myself!

AnnaKarly123

Hey everyone! I am Anna Karly Cutie#4643 in Discord and AnnaKarly123 here.

I got into Fire Emblem Fates because a friend of mine called Sparkle talked about that game with me, even she roleplayed a lot with that game's characters (Both in Discord and ROBLOX since we're both there). And since then, I wanted to search it. It is awesome indeed.

I'd love to meet you all!

Sincerely,

~ AnnaKarly123.

(POSTDATA: Since I didn't see any welcoming sections, I posted this in Entertainment, because I need to adapt to this site a lot.)

6 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Welcome!  I'm currently working on my own Fire Emblem fangame in SRPG Studio.

There is an Introductions subforum right above the General subforum.  I'll kindly ask the admins to move it there.

Thank you for your favor! Couldn't find it sadly. But thank you!

2 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

Welcome welcome, glad to have you!

So, obligatory opening questions:

What Fire Emblem games, if any, have you played so far?
Who's your favorite character as of now?

I learn via Wikia and some information from my friend Sparkle, meaning that I don't play any (But I watch videos as well). My favorite character is Azura.

Edited by AnnaKarly123

1 minute ago, Shadow Mir said:

Welcome to Airport 1001. Please remember to wake that slugabed up.

Thank you for the tip.

10 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

Welcome welcome, glad to have you!

So, obligatory opening questions:

What Fire Emblem games, if any, have you played so far?
Who's your favorite character as of now?

You should wake up according to Shadow Mir.  As I said before: I learn via Wikia and some information from my friend Sparkle, meaning that I don't play any (But I watch videos as well). My favorite character is Azura.

Haha, he says that in every introduction Topic he posts in, it's a reference and just his way of saying welcome.

Azura's a solid choice, she's got such a pretty design, though personally I preferred Layla. Are you planning on playing any of the games in the future, or are you the kind of person who prefers to just learn about that kind of stuff through other ways like Wikia?

Actually, the "wake that slugabed up" thing is related to FE Fates.

Also, I find this hilarious:

Are you familiar with Mario Party? No? Then let this serve as a reminder of how bad the Easy AI is...

1 minute ago, SoulWeaver said:

Haha, he says that in every introduction Topic he posts in, it's a reference and just his way of saying welcome.

Azura's a solid choice, she's got such a pretty design, though personally I preferred Layla. Are you planning on playing any of the games in the future, or are you the kind of person who prefers to just learn about that kind of stuff through other ways like Wikia?

Well, I prefer playing the games when I can buy them to be honest. Right now I cannot buy them because I'm waiting for christmas. Plus, I am from Spain and I don't know if I will ever find them.

2 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

Actually, the "wake that slugabed up" thing is related to FE Fates.

Also, I find this hilarious:

Are you familiar with Mario Party? No? Then let this serve as a reminder of how bad the Easy AI is...

Oh yeah, I used to watch Mario Party videos in my childhood. Also what a nice reference.

10 minutes ago, AnnaKarly123 said:

Well, I prefer playing the games when I can buy them to be honest. Right now I cannot buy them because I'm waiting for christmas. Plus, I am from Spain and I don't know if I will ever find them.

I see, that does sound like it would make things tricky, I'll wish you luck with that!

Also, just so you know, you can get in trouble for posting multiple times in a row on the same thread, it's called Double-Posting. If you have more to say, you're best off editing your posts instead of just adding new ones, or waiting for someone else to respond so your posts aren't considered Double-Posting.

7 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

I see, that does sound like it would make things tricky, I'll wish you luck with that!

Also, just so you know, you can get in trouble for posting multiple times in a row on the same thread, it's called Double-Posting. If you have more to say, you're best off editing your posts instead of just adding new ones, or waiting for someone else to respond so your posts aren't considered Double-Posting.

Thanks for the advice. I am on tablet so I can answer you. ((EDIT: Also yeah, it can be tricky.))

Edited by AnnaKarly123
I forgot to say something.

Welcome to the Forest, AnnaKarly123!

7 hours ago, AnnaKarly123 said:

(POSTDATA: Since I didn't see any welcoming sections, I posted this in Entertainment, because I need to adapt to this site a lot.)

That's hella' original.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the Forest, we only have on rule here, and that is to never say the v-word. If you don't know what that v-word is, it begins with V, and ends will alla. Little known fact, if you say it, you will instantly disappear from the website, I know, strange. I've lost many good friends that way.