Von Ithipathachai

Sanctaea Chronicles (SRPG Studio) (v1.0.2 NOW AVAILABLE)

4 minutes ago, LouReed said:

Up to Chapter 4 so far.

Cool.  I can't wait to hear your final thoughts when you're done.

I've played your game and It's a really Intriguing project. The story and characters are good too and I'm really looking forward to the further progress. Keep up the great work. :):

9 minutes ago, Waleed said:

I've played your game and It's a really Intriguing project. The story and characters are good too and I'm really looking forward to the further progress. Keep up the great work. :):

Thanks a ton!

Development on the actual game has slowed down considerably, though, mainly because I'm struggling to come up with ideas for Support chains for all the characters that are currently playable.  Once I have all of these Support convos fully written and inserted into the game, I will release v1.1, which should have these and changes to how Supports build.  (Right now, characters only build Support when they are adjacent to each other, but for v1.1, I plan to make Supports be able to build at 1-2-Range, the same range at which Support bonuses are applied.)

I think it's been long enough now that a progress update is in order.

I'm still trying to come up with ideas for every Support chain to be available in v1.1.  As of this post I currently have 18 Support chains left to figure out before I can start implementing them.  On the upside, implementing them should be relatively fast since by then I'll have a better idea of where exactly I want to go with the conversations.

In the meantime, I've been continuing to polish the game to a high level of quality.  I've gotten some VERY helpful feedback from the /r/SRPGStudio Discord server about how I can improve it.  Many of v1.1's changes include level design and quality of life tweaks, such as visible Triangle advantage indicators and a page on the Unit Menu for growth rates, seen below.

dctap91-54769e16-3386-48fa-b150-79070e3d

If you've played all the way through the current version of the game and have some ideas for Support chains, again, please let me know in a PM and if I like what you have to say, I'll add it to the Supports spreadsheet and give you a contributor's credit.  If you want me to get this thing done and out faster, you can help!

I'm still trying to come up with ideas for the following Support chains:

Spoiler
  • Quixana/Chaucer (max A)
  • Quixana/Omar (max A)
  • Rosa/Petricia (max A)
  • Rosa/Chaucer (max S)
  • Rosa/Dougall (max A)
  • Rosa/Boudicca (max A)
  • Petricia/Drusilla (max A)
  • Petricia/Dougall (max A)
  • Drusilla/Dougall (max A)
  • Drusilla/Boudicca (max A)
  • Lee/Chaucer (max A)
  • Lee/Bill (max A)
  • Lee/Omar (max A)
  • Lee/Damien (max S)
  • Chaucer/Omar (max A)
  • Bill/Drusilla (max S)
  • Bill/Omar (max A)
  • Dougall/Boudicca (max S)

Feedback/constructive criticism is still welcome to help make this game great!

Edited by Von Ithipathachai