Define your love of gaming with 5 OSTs

Fabulously Olivier

Here's a fun game. If you were to pick just 5 video game OSTs to define your tastes in gaming, what would they be? Also, to make this interesting, only one song per franchise.

Mine, in no particular order:

1) "Don't Speak Her Name!" - Fire Emblem Awakening

Spoiler

Obligatory Fire Emblem pick. Fire Emblem is my favorite strategy franchise (and perhaps favorite franchise, period). It has an incredible selection of music, so narrowing it down to only one is a real challenge. It had to either come down to this one or Id (Purpose), but ultimately, I have to award it to this song for its range of emotions, complex composition, and general epicness. It has to be one of the best songs in the Fire Emblem franchise, plain and simple.

2) Rivers in the Desert - Persona 5

Spoiler

Persona's soundtrack is of the highest quality, and Rivers in the Desert really encapsulates the energy and style of Persona 5 with gusto. I'm pretty sure you could introduce a non-gamer to this song, and they'd love it. So, I've chosen this one to represent RPGs. 

3) The Seraph - Guild Wars 2

Spoiler

Guild Wars 2 is my MMO of choice (at least after the even better original game went into maintenance mode), and it has a consistently incredible soundtrack. This was yet another difficult choice, but it was either down to this or Maclaine Diemer's version of "Fear Not This Night." The Seraph wins out for me, simply because of its incredible range, varied tone, and grandeur that would be right at home in The Lord of the Rings. I've chosen this one to represent my MMO history. 

4) Song of the Ancients - Atonement (NieR: Automata)

Spoiler

I simply cannot make a list of my favorite video game OSTs without gushing about NieR: Automata. NieR: Automata's feats in musical composition match and even succeed its incredible accomplishments in game design. I could have picked almost any of its many tracks, but I narrowed it down to this one for its beauty and versatility. It is every bit as perfect of a companion to an epic battle as it is to grand exploration. I've chosen this one to represent my love of action and hack and slash games.

5) Setting Sail, Coming Home (End Theme) - Bastion

Spoiler

Bastion holds a special place in my heart. It's a beautiful, emotional indie game that, while nothing special from a gameplay perspective, has a sort of heart that permeates the entire game. It's sad, beautiful, and hopeful all at once, and its end theme - a masterful juxtaposition of two character themes, perfectly encapsulates that. I've chosen this one as a wild card. I'm not a platformer fan, but I'm always willing to expand my boundaries when some quality of a game speaks to me. 

Edited by Etheus

Some of this may come off as a little pretentious, rambling, and pedantic, but you did ask me to define my tastes in gaming with music, so...

1) Leif's Army in Search of Victory - Fire Emblem: Thracia 776

Spoiler

A triumphant, hearty militaristic theme that serves as a prelude to victories down the road.  This would describe a number of tastes; my love for regality, military themes, the desire for triumphs, and the delight at every new beginning.  And Fire Emblem as a whole reminds me that even in my more cynical age I can still be amazed by new things.

There also feels like a certain methodical tone to it which perfectly represents the genre.

2) Neighborhood 3 - The Sims

Spoiler

Contrasting with the first, a relaxed, free-form symphony, yet again preluding a delightful new beginning.  The taste this one would describe is one of mellowness.  Lately, I've found more and more joy from games I would've probably once thought of as boring slogs, Fire Emblem being one such game.  But I've always loved the Sims, and all the tracks from the first game (and some from the second).  This one in particular has just always felt like the central theme of the Sims, and it sets the mood for it perfectly.  Even if so many people seem to prefer horrifically murdering their sims instead of actually taking care of them.

3) Fallout 3's Theme

Spoiler

Less happy and cheery than the previous two, Fallout 3's theme is a theme foreboding one's entry into a frightening and terrible world.  Still triumphant to a degree, this would represent my love for the darker elements in storytelling while still keeping a sense of hope.  The great, expansive tragedy... the hideous face of political corruption and abuse of power... the terror of waking up one day with no friends but yourself... yet still the desire and will to survive to see a brighter future.  It represents the ideal "dark story" for me, even if Fallout 3's story itself isn't quite that, in my opinion.

4) The Best is Yet to Come - Metal Gear Solid

Spoiler

It was either gonna be this, Enclosure, or Snake Eater.  A very solemn tone, played at the beginning, middle, and end of the game, specifically to the visuals of Snake swimming up to cargo docks of Shadow Moses Island, whenever a character's expressing regret or doubt (such as Meryl explaining her hesitation to take the lives of enemy soldiers in the heat of the moment), and to the visuals of natural Alaskan landscapes and wildlife.

"The best is yet to come" is a phrase one would tell someone after a tragedy.  So to me, it's like the reaction to death.  More specifically, an impactful death.  What I love more than big, grand numbers of tragedies or a death thrown in to motivate the player is a death that is meaningful and that ties into everything.  It is those that one has to deal with - where the character has to come to terms with the fact that they're dead through a grueling grieving process, or has to deal with the fact that they've killed someone (whether they care or not is irrelevant; careless murdering is handled quite well in MGS) - that are the deaths I love most in games.  And as death is one of the greatest tragedies of all, I feel this represents my feelings for how any tragedy should be dealt with; pause for a moment, don't just brush it aside.

Fuck you, Conquest, for brushing Oboro away like she's just any old soldier.  FuckYou.  Okay, cathartic cursing is done.

5) Edge of Soul - Soul Blade

Spoiler

My head was steaming as I was trying to figure out a last song.  One that would represent the more action-oriented games that I like, the hamminess I so adore in a lot of older games, and just pure hype.  This song is all of those.

This is one of your hammed up rock themes from the trademark gaming decade I was born in, the 90's.  Hell, this game even came out the same year I was born.  It was a time when every new game had to have insane montages and upbeat themes to get younger audiences into it.  And for a lot of people playing this game on a PS1, Soul Blade's/Soul Edge's theme did just that.

All there is to read into is that the intro just throws a lot at you to kind of give you an idea of the sorts of characters and fighting you'll see in the game and to get you pumped to play it.  And sometimes, I just want a good rush, and to not really think about much.  Especially after playing games like Metal Gear Solid that may leave me with morbid thoughts.  Because in the end, what really matters is that I was entertained, and if all else fails then there's nothing wrong with some nice n' simple fun.

Also notice the genres of each of the source games.  Strategy, Simulation, Roleplaying, Stealth, and Fighting.  These are my favorite genres.  Incidentally, each one is also one of the first franchises I've played in each genre.

Interesting idea. Okay let's see...

Credits (Zelda: The Wind Waker)

One of the first series I got into as a kid. I started with Link's Awakening and Ocarina of Time, but I think I have the fondest memories of Wind Waker, playing with my sisters when we were all growing up. Wind Waker is one of the best games in the series for me because of the characters, the setting, the music, and the story. The credits theme encompasses all of that.

Hikari / Simple and Clean (Kingdom Hearts)

The first two KH games came out during my early to mid teen years, so of course I related completely to all the melodrama and teenage idealism/angst. Although it's been over 15 years since the debut of the series I've kept up with almost every release. I'll always associate these games and this song with the memories of growing up and starting to discover new feelings. 

Overworld (Golden Sun)

This is where I started really getting into RPGs, which became my favourite genre. Previously I'd only played Pokemon and some Dragon Quest, but the former had been losing its appeal and I'd never gotten much into the latter. The world of the first two GS games pulled me in so much and the amazing music was a big part of that.

To Zanarkand (Final Fantasy X)

Along with Golden Sun, this game played a big part in introducing me to the broader RPG world. It felt much different than other games I'd played, more mature in a way. I started to see games a little differently after this and story and character development became more important to me. 

16 Melodies (Mother 3)

Sort of cheating because what I really like here is the 8 Melodies from Earthbound and the Love Theme from Mother 3. I played Mother 3 a few years ago when I was going through a rough time, which in hindsight may have been a bad idea because of how emotional of a game it is, but it really made me take a hard look at everything going on in my life and snap out of the negativity. It's the only time I've cried in a video game. I played Earthbound some time later, and while I didn't react as strongly to it, it still moved me and the two are cemented as some of my favourite games. 

No FE unfortunately, not because it isn't worthy of mentioning, but there's just so many impactful memories tied to these 5 that I couldn't have left any of them out. I was going to name an honourable mention for FE but I'm torn between two pieces of music, so I'll just leave it for a future favourite FE music thread haha.

Edited by Balcerzak

Alright, I'll bite.

In no particular order!

1. Ha ha! Yes! It will take some getting used to! - Fire Emblem Awakening
  2. It Doesn't Matter - Sonic Adventure 2
  3. Devils Never Cry - Devil May Cry 3
  4. Friends Forever - Pokémon X and Y

As for my reasons behind them:

1. The sheer power this piece had over me when I first heard it was enough to hit me with a hard case of feels. Since I was just getting into the franchise at the time and was playing as I'd deem casually cautious. I first heard it not due to an S Support, but because of the fateful cutscene after Chapter 13. It still hits me if I put it on now and I find the melancholic side to it oddly soothing.

2. There's just something about the carefree nature of this song and how it fits with my more social side it's a great pick-me-up if I'm in need of cheering up but it also helps me think back to a simpler time when decisions were fueled by desires and not by needs. In addition, it's Sonic's theme and it's just packed with the energy I had when I'd spend endless hours in a good mood playing through the game and enjoying life.

3. You know, if I'm honest, I can't actually think of a detailed reason for this one. When I listen to it, it gives me the feeling of a duality between anger and regret. Hating something and wanting to change it, or hating that you did something and having to live with the consequences. Given when it plays in the game itself, it's easy to see why it has that feeling but I think everyone can connect with the message it gives off. It makes me feel like both, the strongest and weakest man alive, both at the same time and that is a feat.

4. Back when Pokémon X and Y launched I was about as excited as a dedicated Pokémon fan could get. Since this was just conveniently around the time I'd gotten my 3DS, with Awakening and since X and Y were the primary reason for me getting my 3DS, I tried something different with how I approach new Pokémon games. Rather than learning everything I can before the games hit, I let myself see about 3-5 things total. Now, before you ask what that has to do with it, let me explain.

Everything about X and Y felt to me like I'd only just set foot into the world of Pokémon, I was naturally excited to explore and see new things. Because I made certain I'd have as little information possible when starting the game, I was surprised at how the group of friends felt like regular flawed people that grow from their mistakes. Each of them had a different goal yet they all strived to be the best version of themselves that they could. The reason it's probably my favourite Pokémon Song as a whole is because it represents both growth and reflection which X and Y were a stage of for me. This specific song was always played when those characters were reflecting on how they've grown since they started their journey and part of me just connected to that.

I'd have liked to have provided a 5th but I honestly couldn't really think of one. There are songs from gaming soundtracks I like outside of these of course, but I typically don't hold onto the whole OST so tightly with my memory unless the whole soundtrack has been as impactful as these have.

Anyway, I'm tired as hell so I'm going to bed.

1. "Let's Go Away" from DayTOOOONAAAAAA USA
  2. Main Theme from Black Knight 2000
  3. "Rock Solid" from Conker's Bad Fur Day
  4. "Moon Beach" from Streets of Rage 1
  5. "Superman" from Tony Hawk's Pro Skater

Down to five songs is tough but at least I got five music genres. Jazz fusion, Metal, EDM, Funk, and Punk

Sure, why not? Let's give this a try...

1. Nayuta no Kiseki - For My Precious Friend

Let's just say I really like a lot of the music that Falcom puts out. Especially from Ys and the Trails of series. But my all-time favourite piece from them is the true final battle theme from Nayuta no Kiseki. Without spoiling too much, you need to battle to save an important friend and I feel like this theme really captures the epicness as well as the melancholiness.

2. Xenoblade Chronicles - Gaur Plains

I love exploring in games and Xenoblade Chronicles was my first experience with a somewhat open-world game. Stepping foot on Gaur Plains was mind-blowing for me and this music just made everything perfect. It really made me enjoy exploring the plains over and over. The night version of this theme is something else as well!

3. Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War - Disturbance in Agustria

Personally, I really like a lot of Fire Emblem music, from the older games all the way up to the newer ones. If I had to pick one, I'd go for the map theme from Chapter 2. There's something really serene and eerie about this piece that makes me keep coming back to it. I'm not really sure it fitted the mood of the chapter, but it was lovely to listen to, ahaha.

4. Pokemon Ultra Sun/Moon - Ultra Necrozma

Likewise, there's a lot of pretty cool Pokemon music over the years. It was quite hard to choose, but I think I'll go with this. The battle with Ultra Necrozma was something to behold and its battle theme is pretty much the dictionary definition of epic. There's a lot going on in the music, but it never gets too overwhelming and I appreciate that.

5. Azure Striker Gunvolt - Cyanotype

Last but not least, I'm a sucker for sad songs in games and this is probably the saddest one for me. Again, without spoiling too much, there's a character who really admires the main character, but something happens at the very end that changes their relationship forever. This song with its slow, gentle pace never fails to give me the feels...

Wait, only 5 songs? I feel like I could go on forever XD

Edited by VincentASM

1. Valkyria Chronicles  intro

I just love this song. Mostly due to my memories connected to this song.

2. Valkyria Chronicles 4 intro

I already know I love this game.

3. VS. Ghetsis: Black/White/2/Ultra Sun/Moon

Whenever I hear this theme I know I'm in for a fucking treat.

4. VS. Fyrus: Zelda TLP

This music helped make this boss fight what it was, and I fucking love it.

5. Any Echoes song.

Im sorry I couldn't choose one.

1. NieR - Hills of Radiant Wind

I'd nominate the entire damn soundtrack if I could.  Cavia's music is always on-point, but this track is the one that made me stop in the overworld and listen.  The game itself is very dark and gritty, but this little gem isn't.

2. Final Fantasy XIII - Blinded by the Light

You're getting half an hour of it because I adore this song.  Say what you will about the game, but the soundtrack is beautiful.  Shout-out to XV for also having amazing music.

3. Trails in the Sky FC and SC - Silver Will

Part of the reason why I bought FC on Steam was so I could hear this track again.  It isn't played very often, but if you hear it, you're in for a FIGHT.

4. Etrian Odyssey V - Unrest (End of the Raging remix)

So that's not it's official title.  Those that have played previous EO games will understand the reference.  It started with End of the Raging Waves, and has just gotten better over time.  Now we have a chorus and violins.

5. Record of Agarest War - The Oracle

The Agarest series caught me off-guard.  Didn't like the waifu simulator part, but the gameplay is fun, and then this thing started playing.  It isn't a regular boss theme, but it showed up when it mattered.

1. Diablo Series - Tristram Theme

Nostalgic one for me but it's also the most well known track from Diablo.

2. Age of Empires I - New Technology

Another somewhat nostalgic one, but all the Age of Empires game had good music. This one became the menu theme for Age of Empires 2. I've linked to a playlist for them in this case. While Age of Empires II music was great in its own right (and I prefer the game), I did prefer the music from the first.

3. Fire Emblem Echoes - A Song for Bygone Days

Pretty much any of the Echoes OST could be here. This one is definitely up their for best overworld theme and one of the best songs in the game in general. Was really interesting to see how they would do this one from Gaiden and I think they did a fantastic job.

4. Terranigma - Underworld

Illusion of Gaia final boss theme was an honourable mention and well, pretty much all of Soul Blazer, Illusion of Gaia/Time and Terranigma's soundtracks are great. Terranigma has a reoccuring theme for making you feel lonely, and this was one of the early songs that plays that gives you that feeling.

5. Doom - E1M1

It may have been somewhat "borrowed" from Metallica's No Remorse, but this one is classic nonetheless.

21 hours ago, Etheus said:

Here's a fun game. If you were to pick just 5 video game OSTs to define your tastes in gaming, what would they be? Also, to make this interesting, only one song per franchise.

Thing is, an OST is comprised of the entire soundtrack of a game and not one individual song...

Edited by NinjaMonkey

5 hours ago, eclipse said:

4. Etrian Odyssey V - Unrest (End of the Raging remix)

So that's not it's official title.  Those that have played previous EO games will understand the reference.  It started with End of the Raging Waves, and has just gotten better over time.  Now we have a chorus and violins.

Maybe it's first game bias, but I might prefer the EOIV version in some ways. Not to say it's bad in the V rendition, I loved it, listed to it more than a few times in the sound test because I loved it. I just have one issue- those vocals at the beginning, well I can't help but hear in it several times... (putting it in spoilers so you don't unwillingly get infected with it):

Spoiler

WE WANT... SANTA! 

I guess the quartet of bosses this plays for kidnapped him.

I want to make a list for this topic, but the crippling thing about me when it comes to favorites topics stop me from establishing one- that being I'm much too indecisive!

Considering the topic title mentions OST's, I think I'll put the entire soundtracks for the games. Mostly because I can't choose one for most of these:

1. Broadway from Simcity 3000

I may not be the best at building and maintaining a city, but this was always my favorite song in the entire series. It's upbeat, catchy, and overall a memorable piece of music that just adds to the fun of building a city.

2. FTL Faster than Light Soundtrack

Fitting that one of my favorite games of all time has one of my favorite soundtracks of all time. Nearly every song can seamlessly turn from a calm theme fitting for exploration into a battle theme and back again, and both versions are enjoyable to listen to in their own right.3. Baba YetuOne of the most best and most powerful menu themes I've ever heard. It really sets the mood that you're going to be starting a hours long game of civilization, and it helps that the amount of things you have to set up beforehand mean that you get to listen to the song in full.

4. Tropico 1  and 3 Soundtracks

Tropico 1 and 3 are very special game for me, for a myriad of reasons. It's one of the few games, or heck, media in general that managed to joke about politics and religion that actually made me laugh! That is a rarity for me, as most people or things that make light of such things usually do so by being offensive and reaching towards the bottom of the barrel. Not Tropico, which uses humor respectfully and thoughtfully by using it to highlight just how serious the Cold War could be. The politics are rightfully difficult, as you can't please everyone, and getting the economy up and running is not easy. It's a game that made me think deeply about certain topics, and anything that does that ranks highly in my books.

Oh right, the soundtrack. I can't say a bad word about it. ...That might sound small, but I truly have a hard time leveling a criticism against it.

5. The entire Sid Meier's Pirates: Live The Life! Soundtrack

Had to put the whole thing here because there's not really any one "song"  per se. More, short themes that all work well together. Everything from sailing on the high seas to fighting a sword fight to finding buried treasure has a short, but fitting and memorable piece to it. And the town themes are dynamic depending on if your visiting the governor, going to the tavern, visiting the shipyard, etc. Needless to say, this is my most nostalgic game for me, and everytime I hear the soundtrack, it puts a smile on my face.

1. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - Main Theme

There isn't really a need to explain this one. It's hype as hell and the chorus is godly and it will forever be associated with "EVERYONE IS HERE." This is what hype sounds like.

2. Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Drifting Soul

I don't have a definitive favorite Xeno song since that always changes but this is the one that i've been listening to a lot so it goes here. Drifting Soul is just beautiful. It's used three times in Xenoblade 2 and once in Torna ~ The Golden Country (two of those times used the instrumental version of the song) and it's always used in emotional battles. The time that stands out the most for me is when Drifting Soul played during the final fight between Mythra and Malos in Torna ~ The Golden Country. It is one of the best fights in all of Xeno and Drifting Soul is part of that reason. It captures the emotion so well. Also can we have Jen Bird sing every vocal Xeno song from now on? She's too good. She's the best singer to sing a song for the series since Joanne Hogg, the singer who sang Small Two of Pieces in Xenogears.

3. Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 3: V-Generation - Rave:tech(^_^)New;World

Out of all the songs on this list, this is probably the most fun to listen to for me. I love the Neptunia series but the soundtrack is overall average. Some good boss themes here and there but nothing too special. Except when it comes to the OPs (and the EDs but i like the OPs a little more.) Neptunia OPs are always a treat and Rave:tech(^_^)New;World (yes that is actually the name) is my favorite. Techno J-pop is so fun, that's also a reason why i love the vocal songs from Azure Striker Gunvolt. Rave:tech(^_^)New;World is a banger.

4. Trails of Cold Steel II - Where the Light Flashes

Trails has good music, holy shit. And Where the Light Flashes, the OP to Cold Steel II, is amazing (and it's a major improvement from Cold Steel I's OP, which is just not that great). It just sounds so good. The drums, the electric guitars, the vocals, it's just so good. The visuals it's associated is also great and i like how the music syncs up with the marching of the Soldats and the firing of the tanks. This is my favorite OP in Trails tied with Silver Will, Golden Wings from Trails in the Sky SC. I had to flip a coin honestly. I couldn't decide which one to put here.

5. Azure Striker Gunvolt - Cynatope

I was originanlly gonna put Indigo Destiny from Gunvolt 2 but it and most Gunvolt songs are techno J-pop, which would've overlapped with Rave:tech (i am not spelling out the full name again), so i went with Cynatope. I remember beating the game and then just closing my 3DS and lying down in bed for a few hours. Even after playing through the game on the Switch version of the Striker Pack, i still get hit with the feels. And even without the context, it's just a nice song to listen to. And in general, i just love these kinds of songs. It doesn't neccisarly have to be sad but it has to be soothing, which this song is. I have it in my "sleep and relaxing tunes" playlist along with basically every Xeno ending song (that isn't Your Voice from Xenoblade X because that one's good but not soothing) and any other songs from different games that match the criteria.

Edited by Armagon

This seems cool. Let me try.

1. Lucia (Nights of Azure 2)
As you might know from the line below my user name (and my profile picture in and of itself), I love the Nights of Azure games (the second one even moreso than the first). And I believe this song alone encapsulates everything that makes these games so great. Despite the somewhat upbeat melody, it still has a hint of sorrow to it, which simultaneously fits the situation it plays in (the final boss battle) and the person(s) involved with it.

If you listen closely and know the rest of the game / soundtrack, you can hear parts of Malvasia's theme in the chorus.

I'm also a sucker for any vocal song for boss themes, so I immediately latched on to this one. I sadly don't understand enough Japanese to know what the song is actually about, though. If I did, I would probably like it a whole lot more.

2. Ignith of the Final Attack (7th Dragon III)
In a similar vein to the above, this is one of the greatest boss themes and pieces of video game music I know. It's simultaneously catchy and sorrowful and perfectly captures the mood of the fight, probably even moreso if you've played the older 7th Dragon games before the third. I guess Lucia and this theme show my love for tragic antagonists whose themes really make you feel for them as much as their backstories do. Also that I love vocal tracks in my video games, apparently.

3. Welcome to China - Stars Mix - (Warriors All-Stars)
I guess this is cheating a bit, since this is a remix from a track originating in a completely different game, but I wanted to put it here, anyway, since this is the only version of it that I have a personal connection to. This theme represents the feel-good factor that video games give me and really gets me pumped up for some action, which I always like. It's upbeat base line and drums additionally put me into a good mood. It also sounds kind of heroic and there's no better feeling than that when you're mowing down enemy mooks by the thousands. It also plays during the introductory scene of one of my favourite characters from Warriors All-Stars, so that helps, too.

4. Will Power (Persona 5)
What can I say, hard rock and heavy metal are the two music genres I grew up with since my father was a fan of both, so when I first heard this music in Persona 5, I was blown away. I could listen to the riff for hours on end and not get bored of it. It also plays during the most epic moments in the game and I'm a fan of epic moments that really get you riled up in a positive way, which brings me to...

5. At the End of the Labyrinth, Resounding Swords (Etrian Odyssey Untold 2: The Fafnir Knight)
Speaking of epic moments, what could be more epic than

using the freaking Holy Grail to become so strong that you curbstomp a thing that can potentially destroy the entire world?

This music cements what I consider one of, if not the most epic final boss fights in video game history and lord knows I love me some epic final bosses, rewards waiting at the end of a long and arduous journey. It's also an orchestral version of this theme, which is in itself already epic. Classic and orchestral music was the other genre I grew up with and came to love due to my grandfather's love (and practicing) of it, so everytime there is a classical music piece in a game, chances are I'm going to like it.

And I just realized that I could only pick five themes, so nothing from Stella Glow... damn it.

Edited by DragonFlames
WTF is wrong with my spelling today?

1.Castle Crashers Jumper: I like how upbeat the song is, fit the game well with it's energy.

Spoiler

2. Star Wars Knight of the Old Republic 2  The Rebuilt Jedi Enclave: A bittersweet song the best describes the tone of the game, it leaves me reflecting on the journey made.

Spoiler

3. 9 doors 9 persons 9 hours Morphogenetic Sorrow: I'm a sucker to music at climatic moment over a sudoku puzzle.

Spoiler

4. NieR: Automata Alien Manifestatio: This song happens early on in  the game and it's a start of a amazing adventure.

Spoiler

5.Batman Arkham City Main Theme: This song sums up Batman and the game as a whole, a dark and brooding tale.

Spoiler

Edited by Jingle Jangle

1 hour ago, Jingle Jangle said:

2. Star Wars Knight of the Old Republic 2  The Rebuilt Jedi Enclave: A bittersweet song the best describes the tone of the game, it leaves me reflecting on the journey made.

Reveal hidden contents

Isn't that the song that plays when you enter the Enclave after either killing or reuniting the Jedi Masters?