Problem solving

Innocentmask

User 1 states their problem.

User 2 gives out the solution to the problem.

Now the goal of the game is to create a problem and have someone else solve it. Problem can range from realistic to crazily unreal. The solution can be anything that is at least plausible regardless of how unreal it is.

Example: 

User 1: You are stuck in an elevator.

User 2: Scream at the top of your lungs.

Lets start!

You forgot to bring your sword to the battlefield but you cannot go back to retrieve it and you have no other weapons but your armour. You must fight, what to do?

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Punch the fuck out of the enemies.

You need to change into your outfit for a sports game, but you're going commando and you don't wanna be naked for a few seconds, since other people will see you.

Find something to wrap around my waist, get underwear on by pulling it under the thing covering my waist, making sure not expose myself, remove waist covering mechanism, and underwear is on. Continue dressing as normal.

You see a turtle walking across a highway, and you're driving right toward it. You don't want to hit it or let anyone else hit it, but there's a traffic-jam-amount of cars behind you.  What's your solution?

Rip the bark of a tree and nourish off that. May not be tasty, but hey, better than starving.

You're shopping in a mall. After some time you decide to take a bathroom break. When you come back out, almost everyone you see is a zombie. What do you do?

First, I go towards the cliff right up to the thick end of the branch. This should reduce the torque I apply to the branch. Next, I find a ledge and wait for help to arrive. Finally, I let coastal rescue help me out!

You are trapped in a video game world, and some jerk kept permadeath on! How will you escape?

You know those moments in cartoons where one character will run off screen being chased by multiple people, but then those people start running in the opposite direction as the character being chased is now chasing them? Yeah, that.

You've suddenly been tasked to create a new law that the entire nation must follow. What law do you make?

The Ten Commandments are a good place to start.

You are at your house, sleeping in your bed. Suddenly, you hear a muffled scream! Your household is being attacked by ninja's! You...

Bait and sedate the ninjas with cookies. Ninjas love cookies.

You're at a store minding your own business and a hippy looking guy tries to sell his "natural essential oils" to you and he won't leave you alone. And he looks and smells like he hasn't showered in weeks.

Nah, he'll come back home later tonight. He always leaves the house to explore the surrounding areas.

All of the users annoyed at you and irritated by you finally had enough and decided to band together for a massive attack, ranging everything from raiding your Discord server to attempts at doxxing and hiring/rallying other users to speak out against you. All your refutals and rebuttals are discarded and rejected as invalid and biased towards yourself, and none of your friends are online. What do you do?

(Dude, you're still worried about that?)

Leave the site. Never come back. Don't let yourself be in a place with that bullshit.

You've been accused of robbing a store but you didn't do it.

Say "What, that isn't mine. It must be the dog's collection." While saying this I am grabbing a poison that both knocks my parents out for 30 minutes, and makes them forget the last however-many minutes, inject them with it, and then find a better place to hide that hentai collection

You really want a grilled cheese sandwich, but making one will destroy the universe.

Make one anyway. Humans have dodged their comeuppance long enough. Just make a normal cheese sandwich.

Star Wolf prevents you from doing anything related to the word "Star" or "Fox".

No big deal. That happens all the time.

The ants, I meant. My connection sucks right now.

Current problem: Tell my parents.

1 hour ago, Dragoncat said:

(Dude, you're still worried about that?)

Kinda. I'm still wary and alert for any possible attacks.

You've been transported into a GBA FE game with an indestructible laptop. This laptop has unlimited battery, returns to your bag any time you lose it (like how Percy Jackson's pen/sword returns to his pocket), and has FEBuilder on it, which you can use to alter the various aspects of the world you're stuck in. What do you do with your newfound power?

Edited by Purple Mage