Problem solving

Innocentmask

Contribute more to global warming and pay poachers for reindeer noses and elf ears.

And then sea levels rose and your house is now under water.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are not a friend in the first place if they can so easily abandon you. And good riddance; you deserve someone better.

And then you found out God abandoned you too.

Prayers don't necessarily translate to a roundhouse kick to the face, so pay him no attention. Leave him to his devices.

Your country is held hostage by an inept dictator masquerading as a popular guy. 

Edited by Karimlan

5 minutes ago, Karimlan said:

Prayers don't necessarily translate to a roundhouse kick to the face, so pay him no attention. Leave him to his devices.

Your country is held hostage by an inept dictator masquerading as a popular guy. 

Most definitely not Duterte :P

Stick my head outta the mess that is known as "politics".

You keep listening to sad songs.

1 minute ago, Purple Mage said:

Most definitely not Duterte :P

That is debatable, at best.

on topic: watch sad movies or series to cancel the sadness out. Or watch Inside Out.

You left a cheese enchilada in the microwave too long, and when you bit down on it, your tongue got scalded by molten-hot cheese.

Wrath does not matter if you can Vantage and hit them first!

You lost a race against a snail.

It is the world's fault for giving me faults, so I am technically not at fault since I am just doing what the world wants me to do.

Your fart gave someone a heart attack.

You release your story slowly, but it turns out to be a great idea as people now have time to spread how great your story is and they wait with great anticipation for more as you slowly release it and ask for Patreon donations.

You gain the ability to dream about the future, but only bad events where people are starving, drownings, being beheaded, etc.

I'll live with it. The world can always use another Cassandra.

You are at a formal dinner party, and you are chatting with a good friend over starters and a few cocktails. After a few drinks, you are introduced to an acquaintance of your friend who has a prosthetic hand with only three appendages. The drinks have obviously done their work, and you blurt out, "How's it going? Gimme three!" Everyone looks at you with tense eyes as the person with the prosthetic hand has obviously just arrived, and stone cold sober.

Die of embarrassment. Actually, maybe just act even more drunk so the behavior is excusable since you are not yourself under the influence.

You slapped your friend's butt really hard to mess with them, but then you realized it is a random stranger howling homophobic obscenities at you.