Problem solving

Innocentmask

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stay up at night the first few days to talk to them. Set up some ground rules between the two of you, and now you have a roommate that can turn into an animal.

You've made several spelling errors in an important paper, and you can't edit them out.

If it's just the one book, then I'll find it and burn it. If that doesn't work, put it into a chest that locks from the inside multiple times and throw it into the deepest part of the ocean. If it floats back up, dig into the center of Mt. Everest and put it there, guarded by many, many motion sensor bombs. If there are multiple copies in print, I might as well kiss my privacy goodbye.

You've contracted an illness that's actually beneficial to your health, but will decrease your lifespan dramatically if you don't get it treated within a week.

Embrace the illness and die young. Who wants to live into their 80s and 90s and go through physical and mental decline?

Your wish to have some parts of your body to be well endowed is granted, but it is ten times the size you wished for.

I still get the cool stuff so I don't care.

You are transported to the world of FE and everyone thinks you're a village idiot with brain fever because medieval people are judgemental.

Mail them back.

A 4X (games such as Civilization, Master of orion, Heroes of Might and Magic, etc.) session you've been playing for months now is starting to go downhill.

Take Dunban's anti mechon lightsaber and fight back. The Monado would kill me so not it.

Better yet, summon the seven themselves because I have like no combat experience...

Somebody keeps calling your phone in the middle of the night and then hanging up.

I check my file manager and search for it there on downloads, then paste it to the gallery folder.

You find yourself being the most despised person in your classroom.