Problem solving

Innocentmask

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get a swimsuit, and a surfboard, and get ready to ride some wicked waves. 

A scientist finds a way to make Pokemon real, but it's really expensive so he's only going to choose one Pokemon. You're that scientist, which Pokemon do you choose?

2 minutes ago, DarthR0xas said:

A scientist finds a way to make Pokemon real, but it's really expensive so he's only going to choose one Pokemon. You're that scientist, which Pokemon do you choose?

Mew! He's a cute cat and he could use his psychic powers to get rid of the poo inside his body for a litter box free household. Plus he can learn any pokemon move, so he'd be like having them all.

3 minutes ago, indigospace said:

Monsters are terrorizing the city!

Assemble a team of heroes and fight!

Your best friend is missing. They won't answer their phone. You go to their house and there's no sign of them.

(I keep getting Ninja'd today.)

Hire Ace Ventura.

You hold the final piece of evidence needed to acquit an innocent man. However, that evidence is locked inside your car along with your keys. You can't call a locksmith.

Jokes on you, never said what kind of car it was. My car is an open top, and thusly I can easily reach in to get the evidence. 

You're stranded on an island, except that island has a secret entrance to an underground lair with all of the items you'll need for survival and getting home. However, you can't inspect everything, as after awhile, the island will explode due to the self-destruction sequence being activated by a wrong attempt to enter the lair. There are about 20 trees, 30 rocks, and 10 odd-looking locations to inspect, and you think you can reach about 25 before death. What do you do?

All 10 odd-looking locations, as they're likely to contain technology I can use to get out. The remaining 14 actions will be used on the trees (I need 1 more to actually get off the island!). I will ignore the rocks, as there isn't much space underneath them and they could take too long to inspect.

You're in the middle of a superhero vs supervillain final battle, and you're completely unarmed. How do you stay alive?

Order another buffet, and let them eat what they want.

Good News: You are now the Avatar! Bad News: You've never attempted to bend anything before in your life. And  you have a world of problems people are expecting you to solve...

Jump on my wyvern and fly away from him and maybe try to attack him from above. Wyverns > pegasi, inb4 "but pegasus knights are usually the ones with slim lances" screw it I want a wyvern.

You're in a public bathroom taking a dump and the building fire alarm goes off.

I'll substitute the gum for some mints, they're normally cheaper, and you get more of them. Just cause you're a badass doesn't mean you shouldn't be cost-effective.

You forgot to do a history assignment and it's a very long paper and it's due in one hour, what do you do?

Call it with a different phone. Or ask a neighbor to call it.

The Lylat System is under attack! And for some reason, Fox McCloud is out of this dimension! General Pepper has asked you to take his place...