Dragon queen in Radiant Dawn?

~rad

Spoiler

In Endgame 3, after beating the boss Dheginsea, there is a memory scene that plays before he dies. Shortly after the scene he says: 

"Dheginsea: My queen... Rajaion... I will soon join you."

and then follows up with Almedha. So I am assuming since he's bringing up family that that queen was the queen of dragons. Is there any point in the game that mentions who exactly this queen is?

Nope, I don't believe so. Nice to see Dheginsea acknowledge his wife though, even if we know nothing about her.

Though she couldn't have died that long ago in dragon terms, since Kurthnaga is only ~100. I'm guessing they went with the classic excuse of childbirth, which is reasonable enough for a premodern society. Given how old Almedha and Rajaion look to be, I don't think she could have been that young. Dheginsea looks to be about middle age, and while I could imagine his wife being a little younger, I'd doubt her to be below her biological forties, maybe she was getting frailer in her older years?

By the way, does anyone know if Rajaion or Almedha is the older of the two? Doesn't the Japanese version have to mention this b/c no plain "brother" or "sister" word devoid of hierarchal placement in Nipponese? -Or so I heard. I'd assume Rajaion is the older one, but Almedha looks older to me.

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I'm guessing they went with the classic excuse of childbirth, which is reasonable enough for a premodern society.

I think that's more likely to happen with the first kid though. The first pregnancy and birth is always the hardest, afterward the woman's body is more used to it. I mean it's not impossible but...unlikely. Maybe. I mean if my grandma is any indicator. She had 4 kids and she said my youngest aunt pretty much just walked out.

I'd also like to see Skrimir's parents, Caineghis' brother or sister and their spouse. I guess IS left these things vague so fans could come up with it themselves.

11 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

By the way, does anyone know if Rajaion or Almedha is the older of the two? Doesn't the Japanese version have to mention this b/c no plain "brother" or "sister" word devoid of hierarchal placement in Nipponese? -Or so I heard. I'd assume Rajaion is the older one, but Almedha looks older to me.

Pretty sure Almedha is older, just by looking at them. She looked like she could have been 5-10 physical years older.

11 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

I mean if my grandma is any indicator. She had 4 kids and she said my youngest aunt pretty much just walked out.

LOL

Edited by Junkhead

3 minutes ago, Junkhead said:

LOL

Also my dad was born breach, so butt first, and then she had my uncle and my aunt after that. Yeah. Ouch.

But yes I do love that mental image lol.

13 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Rajaion is the older one. Almedha calls him big brother in one of the final base conversations.

I am just guessing, but Rajaion is probably designed to be a handsome dragon prince, so that's why he looks fairly young.