Make Heroes-style characters of SF users!

GreatKnightEcho

Got this idea from @XRay on the Create-A-Hero thread. Make yourself into a Heroes-style character (stats, skills, etc.) and mention who you want to do it next.

Examples (users: me, @Jyosua, @Purple Mage, and @Pengaius:

Jyosua's up first.

Reveal hidden contents

Jyosua: Guardian of the Forest

Description: The founder and head moderator of SF. Takes the form of Joshua for reasons unknown.

Unit Type: Axe Infantry

Stats:

HP: 42

ATK: 34 (50 w/weapon equipped)

SPD: 36

DEF: 27

RES:27

Weapon: Banhammer (16 MT/Uninheritable): Effective against armored units. After combat, if unit attacked, moves foes adjacent to target away 2 spaces, and, if unit initiated, foe moves back 1 space.

Special: Glimmer

Slot A: Distant Counter

Slot B: Windsweep 3

Slot C: Odd Spd Wave 3

Next up is Pengaius.

Reveal hidden contents

Lord of the (Butter)Flies: Pengaius

Desc: One of the many users of SF. Refers to himself as a "butter-fueled ball of angst."

Unit Type: Flying Red Dragon

Stats:

HP: 37

ATK: 39 (57 w/weapon equipped)

SPD: 34 (36 w/weapon equipped)

DEF: 24

RES: 32

Weapon: Pixelated Breath (16 MT/Uninheritable): Grants ATK/Spd +2. After combat, if unit initiated, target and foes within two spaces are inflicted with "Unit cannot counterattack". If foe's range=2, caculates damage using the lower of foe's DEF or RES.

Transformation: Pengauis transforms into a giant Vivillion (pattern changes randomly from map to map.).

Slot A Skill: Death Blow 4

Slot B Skill: Acrobatics 3

Next up, we have Purple Mage.

Reveal hidden contents

Storybook Nonsense: Purple Mage

Desc: A member of SF. Frequently contributed to the FE Nonsense Story, and also a writer of "bad" fanfiction. 

Unit Type: Colorless Dagger Infantry 

Stats:

HP: 40

ATK: 30 (42 w/weapon equipped)

SPD:34

DEF: 9

RES: 33

Weapon: The Book+ (12 MT/Inheritable/Refinable): Neutralizes weapon-triangle advantage granted by unit's skills. If unit has weapon-triangle disadvantage, reverses weapon-triangle advantage granted by foe's skills. After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts -7 Def/Res on target and foes within 2 spaces.

Assist: Rewrite: Allows unit who had previously taken an action to take another action. Units who have this skill are unaffected by Sing, Dance, or Rewrite.

Special: Anima Attack (2 CD/uninheritable): Unit deals +10 damage. Treats damage as if this unit has the weapon-triangle advantage.

Slot B Skill: Wings of Mercy 3

Last and probably least-Me!

Reveal hidden contents

Not-So-Great-Knight: Echo

Desc: A member of SF. Really inconsistent with his "class", as well as his Discord name (seriously, are you Ayra or Robin?!).

Unit Type: Calvary Blue Dragon

Stats

HP: 34

ATK: 30 (46 w/weapon equipped) (49 w/weapon and Fury 3)

SPD: 38 (41 w/Fury 3)

DEF: 27 (30 w/Fury 3)

RES: 27 (30 w/Fury 3)

Weapon: Merkava's Flame (16 MT/Uninheritable): Negates dragon effectiveness. After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts 7 damage on target and foes within 2 spaces of target. If foe's range=2, targets the lower of foe's DEF or RES.

Transformation: Summons Merkava from the Under Night series (and the guy in my profile picture).

Special: Sol

Slot A: Fury 3

Slot C: ATK/SPD Smoke 2: After combat, inflicts -5 ATK/SPD on foes within 2 spaces of target.

Awesome! Since you mentioned me, I guess I will go next and build myself?

Spoiler

One Trick Cheeny: XRay

Desc: He only knows how to cheese with Player Phase ranged units. His husbando is Reinhardt, but he waifu supported BH!Lyn.

Unit Type: Flier, Bow

Stats

HP: 30

ATK: 47

SPD: 47

DEF: 13

RES: 13

Weapon: Diresweep Cheese; Mt 11; If unit initiates combat, attacks twice. Foe cannot counterattack.

Special: Chaetherforce: Cooldown 5: Foe have their Def/Res reduced by 50%. Heals 50% of damage dealt. If unit initiates combat, grants unit another action after combat. (Once per turn.)

Assist: Repocheesion: Target ally moves to opposite side of unit. Grants another action to unit. (Additional action granted once per turn only.)

Slot A: Life and Cheese: Atk/Spd +10, Def/Res -10. Treats unit as 200 BST and all skills equipped as 500 SP.

Slot B: Wings of Cheesy: Unit can move to a space adjacent to any ally.

Slot C: Cheese Armor: At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to ally, both unit and ally gain: "Effective against armor foes. Armor foes recieve -10 Def/Res during combat."

I guess I nominate @eclipse next.

Edited by XRay

Gee, thanks. ;/

So, let's go with the best representation of me - the one in my sig. :P:

Spoiler

Normal mod number three: Eclipse

Description: Wielder of the famed Banhammer, despite abusing Leon (and sometimes Soleil) in hard content.

Unit type: Infantry Axe, because mounts/armor are overrated

HP: 36
Atk: 35
Spd: 37
Def: 20
Res: 30

Weapon: Banhammer (14 MT.  If this weapon inflicts damage, target cannot be healed until the next turn.  This includes skills.)

Assist: Reposition (like what I'm about to do to this topic)

B: Vantage
C: Threaten Def/Res (inflict Def -3/Res -3 to rulebreakers within two spaces of me at the start of my turn)

@Anacybele, this sounds like it's right up your alley.  This topic is headed to Forum Games, where it belongs.

This seems like fun! :D

Spoiler

Desc: A member of SF. A fun loving guy with a knack for old sprites and creating friendships.

Unit Type: Flying Green Tome

Stats

HP: 38

ATK: 35

SPD: 40

DEF: 15 

RES: 20

Weapon: Spriting Tome: If unit initiates combat, grants Atk/Spd+4 to adjacent allies for 1 turn after combat. After combat, deals 5 damage to unit.

Special: Sol

Slot A: Atk/Def Bond 3: If unit is adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Def+5 during combat.

Slot B: Aerobatics 3: Unit can move to a space adjacent to any infantry, armored, or cavalry ally within 2 spaces.

If I end as a bad unit, you can use me as fodder for Aerobatics 3, at least XD
lol

@This boi uses Nino @Rose482
You could give it a shot if ya want!

Edited by 1% Critical Hit
adding info that i forgot

56 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Reveal hidden contents

Normal mod number three: Eclipse

Description: Wielder of the famed Banhammer, despite abusing Leon (and sometimes Soleil) in hard content.

Unit type: Infantry Axe, because mounts/armor are overrated

HP: 36
Atk: 35
Spd: 37
Def: 20
Res: 30

Weapon: Banhammer (14 MT.  If this weapon inflicts damage, target cannot be healed until the next turn.  This includes skills.)

Assist: Reposition (like what I'm about to do to this topic)

B: Vantage
C: Threaten Def/Res (inflict Def -3/Res -3 to rulebreakers within two spaces of me at the start of my turn)

@Anacybele, this sounds like it's right up your alley.  This topic is headed to Forum Games, where it belongs.

Eh, I think I'd rather stick to fictional characters, plus, I do enough other things. XP

Why do I have to be a dagger-user, @GreatKnightEcho? Imma rewrite my entry, if that's allowed:

Spoiler

Purple Mage, Literary Sorcerer

Description: A guy from the Philippines who dabbles in the dark arts of romhacking sorcery and the unrestricted art of fanfic-writing.

Unit type: Blue Tome Infantry

Weapon: Fanfics (19 MT): Effective against fliers. After combat, grants +8 Atk/Spd to allied bow units within two spaces.

Assist: Romhackery: Boosts an adjacent unit by 2/2/2/2 and allows them to act again. Sing/Dance restrictions apply.

Special: Ice Cream (3 CD): Adds 1/4 of the unit's total HP to damage and heals unit by the amount of damage dealt.

Skills: Triangle Adept 2/3, Haxx (Treats unit as if he has +4/4/4/4 and enemies as if they had -4/4/4/4), Author Powers (Has a chance to shuffle enemy's skills with other enemies.)

That's all I've got for now.

Let's do a few.

Spoiler

Generic: Shaky Lancer. Took up a lance when the Breidablik was lost. Is still getting used to front line combat.

Type: B. Melee Cavalry

HP: 40 Atk: 31 Spd: 22 Def: 32 Res: 32

W: Ridersbane

Su: Rally Atk/Spd

A: Def/Res 2

C: Goad Cavalry

Seasonal: Seasonal Stalwart. Decided to wrap up warm for the cold weather, slowing him down. Uses a regenerating candy cane for combat and sustenance.

Type: R. Bow Armour

HP: 48 Atk: 35 Spd: 10 Def: 36 Res: 36

W: Candy Cane Bow+: (Heals unit HP by 10 every second turn. Refinable)

Sp: Blazing Light

B: Renewal

C: Def Ploy

Regular alt: Defensive Mage. While taking solace in the arcane arts gave a purpose, it also gave him an escape from responsibilities in the Order of Heroes.

Type: G. Tome Infantry

HP: 46 Atk: 35 Spd: 15 Def: 28  Res: 28

W: Diamond Gale. Grants +4 Def/Res when attacked. If in combat against a ranged foe, neutralises foe's bonuses during combat.

A: Warding Stance

B: QR3

C: Spur Atk/Spd

Busted alt: Determined Supporter. Has taken the position of a medic seriously, allowing him to command from the skies and giving him a new sense of purpose.

Type: C. Staff Flier

HP: 39 Atk: 30 Spd: 24 Def: 27 Res: 30

W: Trilemma+

Su: Grand Restore: Restores HP = 75% of Atk (Minimum of 10HP.). Reverses ally's penalties (from skills like Panic, Threaten, etc.) and neutralises negative status effects (preventing counterattacks, restricting movement, etc.) that last through ally's next action.

Sp: Elemental Balm+: When healing an ally with a staff, adds +4 to all stats for one turn to all allies.

A: Def/Res Solo (+6 Def/Res when no allies are adjacent to unit)

B: Warping Sigil: Allows unit to move ally that it used an assist on any legal space in 1-2 tiles around the ally

Corrobin: Draconic Knight

A stalwart defender of older games, and a budding writter. Still has yet to bloom, but has faith in his own potential.

Red Sword Armor
HP: 60

Attack: 36

Speed: 19

Defense: 32

Res: 23

Weapon: Draconic Sword (Grants Def+3. Skills with "effective against dragons" are effective against unit. If foe has no skills with "effective against dragons," inflicts Defense-6 on foe during combat.)

Special: Dragon Fang
A Skill: Attack/Defense Solo

C Skill: Hone Armor

On 26/09/2018 at 8:30 PM, GreatKnightEcho said:

Desc: One of the many users of SF. Refers to himself as a "butter-fueled ball of angst."

Unit Type: Flying Red Dragon

Stats:

HP: 37

ATK: 39 (57 w/weapon equipped)

SPD: 34 (36 w/weapon equipped)

Weapon: Pixelated Breath (16 MT/Uninheritable): Grants ATK/Spd +2. After combat, if unit initiated, target and foes within two spaces are inflicted with "Unit cannot counterattack". If foe's range=2, caculates damage using the lower of foe's DEF or RES.

Transformation: Pengauis transforms into a giant Vivillion (pattern changes randomly from map to map.).

Slot A Skill: Death Blow 4

Slot B Skill: Acrobatics 3

I'm flattered you think my stats would be this good but too OP plz nerf, that 39 Atk base is the highest of any red currently in the game (are these neutral or optimal IVs I wanna know) Pixilated breath (why not butter) is really OP because someone's gonna decide to use Life and death3 + Windsweep3 + Spd+3 seal for 44 speed 62 magical attack, (unmerged I might add) that can't be countered by most units which stops their nearby allies from counterattacking the rest of the team (so you basically get to wail on your enemies and they can't do a thing about it) DB 4 is Celicas (until skill refine possibly) and I don't wanna do that to her, it's not my style to be the star of the show (have you seen the dumb threads I make) I'd rather be a weird, unit who just screws with people's strategies. Also I just want there to be a colourless infantry dragon, so here's my preferred version. 

Spoiler

Desc: One of the many users of SF. Refers to himself as a "butter-fueled ball of angst." Loves butter, hates low fat foods. 

Unit Type: Infantry Colourless Dragon

Stats:

HP: 38

ATK: 36 (50 w/weapon equipped)

SPD: 30 (32 w/weapon equipped)

Weapon: Butter Breath (12 MT/Inheritable/Refineable): Grants ATK/Spd +2. During combat deals bonus damage = to total penalties on foe. If foe's range=2, caculates damage using the lower of foe's DEF or RES.

Transformation: Pengauis transforms into a giant Vivillion (pattern changes based on Favourite rank (1-8) if not favourited wings are brown .).

Slot B Skill: Butterfly effect (at start of turn foes within 2 spaces gain “Convert total bonuses on unit into penalties". Cannot be inherited.) 

Slot C Skill: Threaten RES 3

Edited by Pengaius
Forgot to change stats w/weapon equipped

Well, this topic is rather interesting!

Spoiler

The Antithesis

Class: Infantry, "red" mage

Stats at 5*LV40: 25 HP, 30 Atk, 27 Spd, 28 Def, 38 Res (BST:148)

Weapon: Indignation (Mt 20, Rng 2, unit and foes ignore the weapon triangle.)

Special: Freezeflame (CD4, boosts damage by 50% of unit's Def AND Res)

A: Red infantry duel 3 (HP+5, in arena, unit's BST is treated as "170")

C: Res tactic 3 (Allies within 2 spaces of unit gain Res+6 at the start of each turn. Does not work if there are at least 3 units of that movement type on the team.

Spoiler

The Little Tactician that Couldn't: Saint Rubenio

Desc: a tactician whose faulty strategies, poor planning and time-travelling shenanigans almost destroyed the entire world. Twice.

Unit type: green healer

HP: 21

Attack: 1

Speed: 92

Def: 2

Res: 4

Weapon: flying books. Grants +9 spd. I fly around, but promptly remember I am not actually Barlowe and crash into the enemy.

Skills: 

Slot A: crap tactics. Everyone on the board, friend or foe, moves randomly and attacks whoever's closer to them. Think of it as a map-wide berserk.

Slot B: inability to staff. I try to use a staff but end up setting the map ablaze, hurting every unit in the map. Deals effective damage to myself due to frustration increasing my body temperature further.

Slot C: flee. I let the actually competent guys deal with things. Increases avoid by 50, except there's no avoid in heroes, I think, so I get mad, increasing my attack by 1. The enemy laughs, lowering their guard and their defense by 4.

Top tier, amirite?

Also, no, I have never played heroes and I have no idea how it really works, I just wanted to roast myself a little. I have so much speed because I am an expert at running away!

I'm not sure if this is against the game's rules or not so I'll just sneak my way out and let someone else try to write me a nicer entry. Tada!

EDIT: Oh, so it turns out by trying to be a goofball and make my own entry I followed the rules to a T without having read them. Okay, good. Then I shall tag, uh... how does one tag again?

@Unknown Gamer11 please tell me I did right. Nice, seventh try's the charm!

Edited by Saint Rubenio

• 1 year later...
Spoiler

Painful Proletariat-Benice

Colorless staff user

18 Hp, 35 Atk, 35 Spd,  30 def, 30 res

Weapon: Staff of puns- Mt 14-Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res + 6 to unit but inflicts 8 damage on closest ally. Unit recieves the damage if they have no remaining allies. If unit initiates combat, inflicts Def/Res -5 on enemy target through to their next action, and grants Atk/Spd +5 to nearest ally. If foe initiates combat, inflicts atk/spd -5 on enemy unit after combat, grants Def/Res to nearest ally.

A skill: Pun ishment to the enemy: Calculates damage with a staff like normal attacks; inflicts WTA on color foes. 

B skill- Dazzling puns- foes cannot counterattack, unit makes garunteed follow up attack if the enemy  has null-disable skills.

C skill:  Hp tactic: Allies within two spaces are healed 10 hp at start of turn. Bonus only granted if typtype of that unit's movment are two or less.

OH BOY, NECROMANCY TIME!

• 4 weeks later...

@Sire

Spoiler

Sire, Maker of Serenia

Description: He actually works on the Tears of Serenia project kind of consistently.

Type: Sword Armor

Weapon (prf) Skill: Sword of Serenia

• If this unit finishes their turn adjacent to a Dragon or Beast unit and HP >= 70%, this unit may act again. Only works once per turn.

Support Skill: Swap

Special Skill: N/A

A Skill: Fortress Defense/Res 3

B Skill: N/A

C Skill: "Everyone Wanted to be a Mage"

• If this unit is adjacent to a tome user at the start of their turn, this unit and all adjacent tome users receive +6 Def / Spd until the end of their next turn

Note: Stats featured below do not not account for boons / banes

HP: 54

Atk: 34

Spd: 27

Def: 33

Res: 27