September's Legendary Hero - Tiki: Legendary Dragon

Fire Emblem Fan

Our Legendary for this month is Tiki, as an armored blue dragon with an Earth blessing!

As for the other units in the banner, we have:

Red: Bride Tharja, Karla, and Legendary Ike

Blue: Micaiah and Spring Catria

Green: Spring Sharena, Brave Ike, and Legendary Hector

Colorless: Jaffar, Maribelle, and Legendary Robin

I'll pull primarily from blue orbs, but red and green are tempting since I don't have Karla or Legendary Hector yet.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Is it bad that I'm most excited about fierce breath? Tiki looks great don't get me wrong but I'm not personally a fan of armor units (I have a good armor team when I need it but...) and I've been waiting for fierce/darting? breath for a while now. Definitely pulling blue between her and Micaiah.

2 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

I know it is in Archanea games Tiki is broken when not so in Awakenin, but FEH doesn't care that much for canon, can we have broken ADULT tiki for once?

Regular adult Tiki is already kinda broken for a F2P unit that is easy to merge.

I've been wanting to save my orbs but grr...I have all 4 other Tikis...

Oh i saw the trailer and didn't even realize she was armored until looking here. This new Tiki looks like she'll be plenty of fun, but in between trying to get dancer inigo, saving for halloween Henry, And this tiki, I just hope I'll be able to pull any of them.

So many duds in every color for me.... Guess I'll full circle until my first disappointment and quit since sniping for units on legendary banners is a no-go. Will never be able to +10 Tiki, so I don't even want her that much at all (also, screw armors at this point)

Cool lookin' Tiki! And so fierce! :O

Not sure how much I'll invest in this banner, but I like fierce breath! I hope they don't leave it only on a legendary hero. My orb supply is intensely thin, so I'm not gonna get my hopes up, but there shall be hope nonetheless! Come home adorable dragon child!

3 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Also, this is our FIFTH Tiki.

So we got five Lyns and Lucinas as well. Nothing too pattern breaking there. 

OT: I will pull blues, reds and greens. Blues are nice for Micaiah merges and Tiki. Reds are nice so that I can get more L!Ike merges and Karla. Green is nice for L!Hector and DC fodder along with B!Ike steady breath fodder. 

Do you guys think Tiki will have both gen 2 DC BST + trainee boost? She may hit 180 BST. Power creep is real especially with her weapon which is superior to expiration which in turn is superior to generic DC weapons. I think DC weapons are in for a refine soon. All Tiki needs is a QR3 seal and aether and she'll be perfect. 

This is super boring, how many Tiki we will get more in future?

I will pull red > blue > green and not gonna touch colorless until the devs swap F. Grima out.

Edited by Ginko

1 minute ago, Sentinel07 said:

So Mystery of the Emblem Tiki? That's pretty sweet.

And I just so happened to finally get Laevatein, which means I'm done with the Muspell banner and can take a shot on this Legendary banner.

That means the pattern that two legendaries can't be from the same game in a row barring the Nifl duo is broken. 

Now to actually comment about things.

Tiki: Lazy as fuck dragon sprite, but fine, whatever. I'll live with it, but I hope they eventually make a better one. Her skills are good, and being armored is sweet.

But why blue. Nothing has made sense since the Kanas. Everything was wonderful before that.

Red: Fuck you. I need more copies of Karla and only Karla. Tharja is okay, but I already have her +10, so it would only be for a better merge base.
Blue: Obviously pulling. Micaiah and Catria are both only okay in priority, but at least that's all three characters that are "okay" or higher.
Green: Fuck you. I need more copies of Hector and only Hector. Sharena would be okay, but she's not very high on my priorities.
Colorless: Safe pass. Jaffar and Maribelle will be back eventually.

I guess I'm pulling for like 2 copies of Hector and maybe some Karla before dropping everything and going full blue. Ugh.

11 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Also, this is our FIFTH Tiki.

We also just got a legendary Archanean character last month, and that one was also a dragon slayer. Kinda lame, if you ask me.

As for the banner, very meh outside of Tiki (Why the crap are BH!Ike and Micaiah both back?). I lack bun-bun Sharena and Jaffar, but I also don't give a shit about either of them. So basically, there isn't nearly enough here to pull me away from Nohrian Dusk.