September's Legendary Hero - Tiki: Legendary Dragon

Fire Emblem Fan

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

It is farfetched because there is no mechanism that currently exists in the game that would provide those 20 extra points of stats. Tiki literally has every possible stat boost the game currently allows (minus the CYL1 winner bonus).

It'll surely happen, but I sincerely doubt it'll happen in the hyperbolic time frames people are talking about.

It would not especially shock me to see another baseline bump happen with roughly the start of book 3, probably moving most new units in each class up one bin, though.  However, I would *hope* that if they do that, they issue retroactive adjustments to the stats of the current "book 1" units to ensure they continue to be viable.

Edited by Reiska
Adding the quoteblock

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

I need to pull yet, but I must wait until the night :(

My gf and me are going to use our orbs (around 200 each one, both F2P), but I want to use them now, there’s so many hours left :’(

Wow, that Tiki is...don’t know what to say. I suppose that Muspell Generals wasn’t being as whale bait as they expected and needed something more whale baiting xD

They definitely intend this lets be real here. It shouldnt be a coincidence Muspel A(rena) skills is 170 and then a new 180 is released

Legendary Tiki

Ok, we did expect to get a high bst, and it is (179-180). Even a Def- Tiki which is superbane to her is still a good one with 33/29 defensive spread and probably 35/38 speed. In that case she's a powerhouse, Bold Fighter can easily replacable, and I don't even want to think about what she could do with Brave Ephraim on her side. I'd say she's probably the strongest armor unit up till now, but also a missed potential with her stat distribution. On the other hand, she won't get doubled by most of the units. If you get multiple copies of her, just merge it, it's not worth foddering for Fierce Breath that much.

how can a ranged unit tackle 180 bst Tiki?!?! outside of deirdra micaiah and Julia?! everyone else will just massacrate themselfs on her! this is garbage...

luckily the stat spread bumped alor spd into her so desperation might still work. A tiki with 16 spd ir so and immense bulk would have been a nightmare!

6 minutes ago, Hilda said:

how can a ranged unit tackle 180 bst Tiki?!?! outside of deirdra micaiah and Julia?! everyone else will just massacrate themselfs on her! this is garbage...

luckily the stat spread bumped alor spd into her so desperation might still work. A tiki with 16 spd ir so and immense bulk would have been a nightmare!

Lewyn might be able to do something about her. Problem is, I DON'T HAVE HIM.

32 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Slaying Hammer and Slaying Spear units, especially those with good Res stats (ie. Sheena). Titania with her Draconic Poleaxe can wall her. Legend Marth can make an encounter with Legend Tiki into a Spd check thanks to his Binding Shield (Tiki will have a very difficult time doubling Legend Marth).

32 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Other than healers with the usual shenanigans, Firesweeep Bow or Watersweep with whatever ranged weapon and chip damage?

Anyway, my half-asleep ass forgot he couldn't do a third full summon for some reason as I should have stopped at two full summons with all the dud showing up, so I was 3 orbs short of getting 5 summons. I had to choose between a red and a blue; a chance at Karla or a chance at poncho Tiki. Also, screw you, green orbs for not showing up, and Hector for still not showing up. Come on, man. Any of you could show up and I'd have the Blazing Blade gang back together, but nope, you're going to force me to use a free, pity summon from the CYL2 banner just to get you, aren't you?

1 hour ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Slaying Hammer and Slaying Spear units, especially those with good Res stats (ie. Sheena). Titania with her Draconic Poleaxe can wall her. Legend Marth can make an encounter with Legend Tiki into a Spd check thanks to his Binding Shield (Tiki will have a very difficult time doubling Legend Marth).

read ranged unit. my clair fjorm etc can wall her. but daggers cant even touch Tiki or some other mages. i have no doubt that close combat units can deal with her but anything ranged outside the mentioned units is kinda fucked

26 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

They weren’t already? /thinking

They were on the verge. Some could, like Lewyn and Ishtar, be PP. Lewyn gets it hard in his behind against piss colored dragon. And he's already struggling with common arena foes like WFEffie, forcing him to use Lancebreaker.

Edited by silveraura25

My luck started rotten. Got bunny Sharena, bunny Catria, and...... Jaffar :dry:. On the way got a Maribelle, two Micaiahs, but ended my session with this shit

20180928_110820.jpg

In the end, ended up with three of that guy, a VIke, and three legendary divine dragon waifu :lol:. Hard to get an optimal IVs with her though, as she has good stats in everything. My ideal legendary Tiki would be minus HP, or speed, as both can be mitigated with Aether and Bold Fighter

Edited by Midnox

Spent ~100 orbs and ended up with Catria. I have time to scrounge up some more, but I don't like pulling on legendary banners where I'm only missing one unit of the color in question, and I do need to build a stockpile back up, so I'm calling it here.

I've just noticed again that the localization team can't be consistent to save their god-forsaken lives.

霧のブレス (kiri no breath), "Mist Breath", was translated as "Breath of Fog".
神霧のブレス (shinmu no breath?), "Divine Mist Breath", was translated as "Divine Mist".

24 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I've just noticed again that the localization team can't be consistent to save their god-forsaken lives.

霧のブレス (kiri no breath), "Mist Breath", was translated as "Breath of Fog".
神霧のブレス (shinmu no breath?), "Divine Mist Breath", was translated as "Divine Mist".

Perhaps they have translators on rotation. Or shifts

Edited by silveraura25

Well, wanted another 5 stars. Was running out of orbs, and got Catria.... again :dry:. Was tempting my luck further with the remaining colorless, and I was more likely to rub salt to the wound rather than getting another evil dragon waifu..... tried my luck anyway. Now I have to study her IVs XD

42 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Perhaps they have translators on rotation. Or shifts

It takes like 5 seconds to do a text search to see if a similar string was previously translated.

A professional translation team should know at least that much, considering they're likely also working on things that need even more consistency, like dialogue.

This is the first legendary banner where I had some luck. Wanted Grima, to some degree Hector and Tiki remotely. Got all three (plus Micaiah) in 150 orbs (not considering the 50 orbs I wasted on other banners yesterday). 

Natures are +ATK/-DEF for Grima and Hector, Tiki is +SPD/-HP. Three new legendary units with few orbs, I'm content. 

Leveling Tiki was interesting, almost every promotion she got +1 in all stats. Her stats are busted, her skills are OP. Too bad her art is not as nice as her summer variant (strange mouth), her dragon sprite is lazy and her level 40 conversation isn't spectacular or revealing.