Dragalia Lost!

Corrobin

Thanks to the recent double IO drops I finally managed to clear High Midgardsormr! Took a while because people see 3* and immediately nope but now that I have the epithet finding groups hasn’t been a trouble.

I also took that time to grind 500 of the normal insignias and 400 of the royal insignias for each element... except I didn’t manage to get enough of the light ones but I’m only missing like 50 royal insignias to reach my goal so it’s not too bad.

Dissapointed we still have no info on the collab! I’m sitting at a little over 10.5k wyrmite plus 3 ten pull tickets and 27 single pull tickets and I want to spend it! I’m still thinking it won’t be a banner but I’m prepared just in case it is and there’s characters I like.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally! No characters announced yet but at least we know when it’s coming and the 25th is pretty soon.

Also, how does everyone feel about the wyrmprint change? I personally didn’t mind them in the summoning pool but I’m glad they did change that since I know many people hated them. Plus, being easily available in the shop means we can experiment with more wyrmprint combinations so I’m super hyped for that.

2 hours ago, NegativeExponents- said:

Finally! No characters announced yet but at least we know when it’s coming and the 25th is pretty soon.

Also, how does everyone feel about the wyrmprint change? I personally didn’t mind them in the summoning pool but I’m glad they did change that since I know many people hated them. Plus, being easily available in the shop means we can experiment with more wyrmprint combinations so I’m super hyped for that.

I LOVE the change. No moar wyrmprints pissing me off by resetting the rates for 5 stars suckas and lizard gods, AND JUST IN TIME FOR THE FIYAH EMBLEM :D:

2 hours ago, NegativeExponents- said:

I honestly don't believe it will make much of a difference summoning-wise but if it makes all the folks that hate wyrmprints happy then it's fine by me.

What I really liked was the fact that you can buy them with eldwater! And also the changes to dupes. Before them getting a dupe felt really disappointing, but now not only you get extra eldwater from them (I'm going to be swimming in that stuff when the update hits from all the dupes I've pulled lol) but you can also use it to buy the best wyrmprint for your favorite characters!

Really happy with the changes and looking forward to the FEH crossover, I might start playing the game a bit more thanks to all this. Hell, I might even spend some money down the line!

Edited by Lonthy

On 4/12/2019 at 7:46 PM, Lonthy said:

I honestly don't believe it will make much of a difference summoning-wise but if it makes all the folks that hate wyrmprints happy then it's fine by me.

Oh, it will. Wyrmprint rates are higher than heroes and dragons, and it was not only easier to be swarmed by those each summon, but pity broken by a 5 star of those rather than a hero or a dragon. 5 star heroes are mid-high tier at worst, with eldeater, as negligible at the time it was (plus you only need to get one), and dragons you could always unbound them.

Wyrmprint benefits are pitiful by comparison. They gave minor stat upgrades compared to weaps and dragons, even full bounded, and the tangible/mandatory passives (Great warm ones) are found in the store

What I really liked was the fact that you can buy them with eldwater! And also the changes to dupes. Before them getting a dupe felt really disappointing, but now not only you get extra eldwater from them (I'm going to be swimming in that stuff when the update hits from all the dupes I've pulled lol) but you can also use it to buy the best wyrmprint for your favorite characters!

Well, eldwater is one of the rarest most useful resources, but increasing the amount obtained by dupes and sells, NOT to mention being easier to get them in banners in the first place, will make ten far easier to obtain. Useful if you prefer buffing your heroes instead

!

Really happy with the changes and looking forward to the FEH crossover, I might start playing the game a bit more thanks to all this. Hell, I might even spend some money down the line!

I wa$ con$idering $pending cai$h with that 5 $tar$ voucher and u$e the extra total of 3000 diamantium to increa$e my chance$ to complete the banner. However, the fact that I have a total of over 10500 wyrmite$, 24 $ummon voucher$, and 4 of the ten$, I might not even need to $pend cai$h on it ;):

edit: what element do you think the crossover will be? It’s practically guaranteed it’ll be light, Fire a far second

Edited by Midnox

On 4/13/2019 at 5:55 AM, Midnox said:

edit: what element do you think the crossover will be? It’s practically guaranteed it’ll be light, Fire a far second

I was thinking the crossover would be mixed. I can’t see them making all characters a single element.

My guesses assuming it’s just the OC Heroes would be:

• Alfonse - Fire Sword
  • Sharena - Water Lance
  • Anna - Wind/Light Axe
  • Veronica - Dark Wand/Staff
  • Loki - Dark Dragon

3 hours ago, NegativeExponents- said:

I was thinking the crossover would be mixed. I can’t see them making all characters a single element.

My guesses assuming it’s just the OC Heroes would be:

• Alfonse - Fire Sword
  • Sharena - Water Lance
  • Anna - Wind/Light Axe
  • Veronica - Dark Wand/Staff
  • Loki - Dark Dragon

Makes sense, but I doubt the event will have different elements as well. I’m almost certain we’ll be facing dark oponents and we must use light heroes

Hey! Sylas will finally be available. And his kit looks pretty great too. Freeze res is appreciated too since I don’t have any of those (none that I care for anyway)

So tempted to roll on the upcoming banner but I must hold out till we get some more crossover news.

On 4/17/2019 at 2:18 AM, NegativeExponents- said:

Hey! Sylas will finally be available. And his kit looks pretty great too. Freeze res is appreciated too since I don’t have any of those (none that I care for anyway)

So tempted to roll on the upcoming banner but I must hold out till we get some more crossover news.

Yeah, no. Not trading my Fiyah Emblem for some rabbit-ear dude

So, we got the latest story chapter.

-Elly development!

-A new free unit!

-Leonidas is batshit crazy!

Haven’t done the latest story chapter yet but I’m surprised to hear that there’s a new free story unit so soon. She looks great and another blind res character is a plus in my book.

Thanks to the HMC wyrmprint not being mandatory for the new trial, I’m thinking of using the extra insignia for crafting the 5.3 lance for Jakob. Will probably wait on it since I already have the water dagger tho and rather use my sands on getting weapons for other elements at the moment.

New information came from the game’s notification:

there will be a new cooperative mode of you defending the Halidom from the imperial forces, and also Alfonso will be indeed part of the crossover, albeit as a free 5 stars character, leaving still the banner roster, and dragon unknown

I’m just gonna post what I posted right now at the Heroes forum:

Going off of GBF knowledge, he’s probably the starter character with the rest unlocked as you progress through the story or obtainable via the event shop. However I might be wrong and the rest end up being actual banner units. Regardless, I’m prepared to summon if I need to.

If it’s an event only, I expect Sharena and Anna as the only other characters.

If there’s an actual banner, add Veronica or Bruno (not both) plus their dragon of choice (probably Loki or Feh)

I will also that I’m looking forward to this new type of event.

Just by the sound of it, it reminds me of tower defense games which I absolutely love. Played the hell out of Bloons and others when I was younger.

17 minutes ago, NegativeExponents- said:

I’m just gonna post what I posted right now at the Heroes forum:

I will also that I’m looking forward to this new type of event.

Just by the sound of it, it reminds me of tower defense games which I absolutely love. Played the hell out of Bloons and others when I was younger.

My brother told me it has been datamined a third type of event called “labyrinth battle” or something. Maybe this is an evolution of it. Tower defense games are quite fun

Hey, I get to use best boi Alfonse in Dragalia! Hopefully I'll be able to do him justice here since I dropped Heroes. (Sadly, he's probably gonna get the welfare treatment and not be a good as other heroes. Unless being a collab character puts him in a different category...)

The new game mode looks interesting. I don't think it's the Labyrinth mode (I envision that as more of a randomized dungeon crawler), but the defense mode with the gate being the main focus and houses being bonus objectives sounds like fun!

Thing is, it is Co-Op, and I tend to play Dragalia on Auto mode while occasionally shifting to manual mode. I'm still at 99 Co-Op feathers since I do not really do co-op in Dragalia. I should do Co-Op more since Elderwater will become far more important with the Wrymprint shop being a thing later...

On 4/19/2019 at 12:56 AM, Sire said:

Hey, I get to use best boi Alfonse in Dragalia! Hopefully I'll be able to do him justice here since I dropped Heroes. (Sadly, he's probably gonna get the welfare treatment and not be a good as other heroes. Unless being a collab character puts him in a different category...)

The new game mode looks interesting. I don't think it's the Labyrinth mode (I envision that as more of a randomized dungeon crawler), but the defense mode with the gate being the main focus and houses being bonus objectives sounds like fun!

Thing is, it is Co-Op, and I tend to play Dragalia on Auto mode while occasionally shifting to manual mode. I'm still at 99 Co-Op feathers since I do not really do co-op in Dragalia. I should do Co-Op more since Elderwater will become far more important with the Wrymprint shop being a thing later...

I’m not Expecting Alfonse to be top tier, are at least not better than whoever will be 5 stars in the banner, but he starts at 5 stars, unlike other freebies

I expect him to be more of a tank/offense hybrid, given in FEH he has a tanky melee build.

Something like... Curse Res, two attack skills, 70% HP = Defense and Skill Damage.

Welp, all the stuff I was saving for the next Gala was now spent on the Fire Emblem Banner. After a terrible, terrible start with my rolls, suddenly I started getting awesome stuff left and right... I got Marth which is nice as he seems to be the best out of the trio, but I was aiming for Veronica. Fjorm would have been a bonus, but I don't know if I'll actually use her much outside of a theoretical "FE Team."

However, I'm fairly content with my haul. Here's notable stuff that I got...

MUB Pheonix (Got my copy needed to MUB her.)
MUB Silke (Got too many Silkes... I got 2 extra I don't need. On a related note, I got 2 extra Vodyanoys too...)

2 Ifrits (Now UB to Level 2)
2 Rocs (Now UB to Level 2)
4 Unicorns (New, UB to Level 3)
2 Juggernauts (New, UB to Level 1)

Marth (Marth looks like he was made to slay Dragons. I do have my Euden built though, but I may raise Marth to handle HMS.)
Naveed (Guy seems built for running Wind IO. While I run it just fine with characters without Sleep Res, raising him should help make clears smoother.)
Lily (Lily's amazing for Water, right? At any rate, I'm glad to have an excellent Water DPS. Now I can run DY!Cleo, Eli, Lily, and a Healer!)
Maribelle (If I recall correctly, Maribelle is an excellent Wind unit. She will be a fine addition to my Wind team which is a bit lackluster outside of Addis and Ku Hai.)

Dupe Albert... (Elderwater, I guess?)
Dupe Louise... (Man, I could've gotten a new 5* character. Rateup is a lie!)

Odetta (Odetta looks cool, but I already have Juiletta [original MVP] and Albert. She's probably gonna be on the backburner.)
Berserker (Blind Res! Maybe I can do Light IO without being blinded every 5 seconds.)
Eleonora (Huh, she seems to be a pretty cool Bow character. I've been neglecting Bows since they usually suck, so I doubt I'll be using her anytime soon. I also have Louise too...)

Now to check out the Wrymprint shop and other things before I delve into the event itself. Just remember to start the event first before your dailies!

EDIT: Okay, I am officially loving this collab. Everything, from the music on the menus, the skills, and the characters are just so well done! Now I'm sad I don't have the full FE collection (no Fjorm or Veronica). Hopefully I'll be able to get those two before the banner ends.

Edited by Sire

• 2 weeks later...

I imagine this may come as a disappointment for many, but past events are returning, with facilities and everything. Veterans will be dismayed, but for us n00bz who started recently will be overjoyed. I’m still salty at my lv7 Dragonyule Tree :lol: