Valkyria Chronicles 4 - Comin' at Ya Yet Again with Team Darcsen

Ertrick36

Okay, this is just getting stupid...

My CPU's getting heated, so it's screwing with my ability to record stuff.  Gonna have to get some thermal paste for it, which means I have to wait until the evening because I won't have a car that'll be able to drive in the stupid fucking snow until then.  So I'm expecting at best I'll have a part out late tonight, and at worst I'll shoot myself because this technical garbage is getting out of hand and I'm getting so sick of having to figure out what's wrong with my computer every other month.

On a totally unrelated note, PC gaming is overrated.

And I am profusely sorry about all of this.  This is as frustrating for me as it is for anyone else who might be interested in my LP's.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heeeeellllll yeeeeaaaa, boi!  Back at it once more, and this time we got the legendary...

President Superior GUNSLINGIN' Cold-Blooded Overachieving Worldwide Tank Driving Genocidal Fast-Thinking Code-Talker the Post Apocalyptic ACTUAL ScientistBitter as Hell Time Travelling Ultra Grande Exalt of Ylisse, Europa, Black Mesa, America, and Magvel, Great Prime Minister of Grannvale and Duke of House FreegeDaedric Prince of MADNESS and Cheese Driven G-Approved Interdimensional Agent of the Porcavian Pigs and Wildwoods who wields DARUDE'S PROTECTION, THOR HAMMER, and UNLIMITED POWER!

... AKA Isara Gunther, who has the same actress as Minerva now and yet somehow still sounds the same.  Do Laura Bailey and Alexis Tipton just have the same vocal chords?

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a new part in the works, but don't expect too much from it.  It's mostly a casual playthrough of a couple skirmishes while I talked about some crap.  If you want to hear me struggling to talk about FE3H, justify my schedule fuckups, and laugh about a scammer that pretended to threaten a lawsuit against me if I didn't return their call, check it out, but I do nothing to progress the story or character arcs (nor do I play any DLC).  I won't even call this a "part 21" because honestly nothing of value happens besides the glorious leader Isara gracing the battlefield with her presence.

Aaaaannnnnd, piece of shit Movie Maker doesn't want to spit out my video right now.

Uploading tomorrow.  I'm not sitting around all night waiting for this garbage to do what I want it to.