Ever had any Fire Emblem Related Dreams (spoilers)

WeAreNewcastle1053

Basically just share a whole bunch of Fire Emblem-related dreams here. Based on a thread in CourtRecords that was related to Ace Attorney.

I can't remember exactly what I was doing but I was siding with the Hoshidans in a battle and I remember Ryoma getting defeated and badly injured so I ended up saving him and sorta taking him to a hospital. It was real weird, it only seemed to be FE related because of the characters...

Can’t say that I have

although imagine if you could lucid dream mid fire emblem dream

that would be awesome 

i could just make a whole army of Atlas’s or give everyone a Falchion or other funny crap like that.

Edited by DisobeyedCargo

I think there used to be someone here who actually did got to lucid dream, and dabbled with FE stuff.

Anyway, I'm sure I've had FE related dreams before, but can't say I remember them. I think there was one time about fighting Awakening's Risen, but that's as best I know.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

My memory sucks, but I am pretty sure I had lots of dreams of making incredible breakthroughs regarding the Fire Emblem world map. Like figuring out where all the continents are located on the globe, new continents, etc. I guess I'm just a huge nerd XD

One day, I really want to ask the developers about that...

When I was in highschool I dreamt I was in a FE army and I asked somebody where the healer was and got "he's gone" as a response and I went "you mean he's DEAD?" and that's all I remember.

I used to dream that I was various FE OCs of mine a lot. Mainly wyvern rider Cerai and red dragon laguz Rannoc, the former more than the latter because I considered her my alter ego.

When I was playing through Awakening for the first time, I had a dream about fighting Grima which was weirdly similar to the actual fight considering I was playing the game blind? (I don't think I even got to Grima's resurrection yet I just figured I'd have to fight them at some point.)

Instead of fighting on Grima's back, Grima was more skeletal and half-buried in the ground and you were kind of in its ribcage? The field was also a big poison swamp that damaged you every turn. It was actually pretty cool. I know I must have had other Fire Emblem related dreams but none of them were as memorable as that one.

Lucid dreaming, huh? Well at times I can lucid dream (sort of) but even when I can't, I feel like I know exactly what is going to happen next. And I feel like it's that "knowing" of what's going to happen next that is a barrier to me being able to lucid dream. But really, when it comes to games, I usually dream about them in first-person, as though that game was a reality. At least with Fire Emblem anyway...

I once had a dream where Sully and Fredrick were commanders of an army of cavaliers/knights in a game of Civilization V. There was also an Imperial Star Destroyer in the mix. This is what happens when I play Civilization V, Fire Emblem Awakening, and Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (the original. Although now that I think about it, the reboot's sequel wasn't even announced yet when I had this dream) all in the same day.

I also had a dream about what a potential Taguel Warren would look like. Even better is that it would make an potentially interesting video-game. Combine Minecraft /Dungeon Keepers digging system (while adding a z-axis for the latter), town/settlement running aspects, defending against bandits, hunters, etc. and King of Dragon Pass's choice system to determine how you deal with the outside world and how the culture will develop, along with characters from Awakening making appearances, and you can get an idea of what I saw and why I wish it were an actual game.

Although I know my (half-serious) headcannon that Kellam is an intergalactic interdimensional space ninja cowboy bounty-hunter policeman originated in a dream, I sadly forget how many of those words were in the original dream, and how many I added later as a tongue-in-cheek way of making the headcannon even more goofy and ridiculous. I do remember for certain that it was set in space, though.

I once had a dream where Me, a friend, and Lucina were all trapped in a burning building. We were in some kind of attic and like one half of the attic there was fire and the other half we were on was completely fine and the fire wasn’t spreading cause apparently we put up a wooden barrier(don’t question it). Though we still had to get out so we decided to go out a window but we were waaay high up like I’d say at least a couple stories. So we used a small rope and decided to sort of shimmy our way down but we were all scared cause the rope didn’t reach all the way down. So for whatever reason I decided to volunteer to go first and come back with help. I shimmy down to the end of the rope and try to swing jump onto a nearby balcony but I don’t make it and land on the ground and because dream logic I’m completely fine. So when I get down there’s this huge crowd with the fire department and for some reason donald trump is there. Then I keep yelling about how Lucina is the president and that she’s stuck in the building(I don’t get it either). So they get Lucina down and of course I’m relieved but then she turns into child Lucina and pushes trump out of the way and runs through the crowd. My brain just goes “oh yeah time travel” like that’s supposed to justify what just happened. I follow Lucina to a park where are bunch of child version of the awakening kids and then I get pushed around by a child Kjelle and that’s where the dream ends.

In conclusion, dreams are weird