Cirosan

[FE5] Project Exile - Thracia 776 Script and Menu Translation - Script complete through chapter 15

7 hours ago, sidd said:

First of all, thank you for actually working on this project I remember the last translation patch I played only went up to chapter 6 or so and that was ages ago. That being said, I'm having some weird issues with the patch itself - the intro and the initial menu screen run fine and and are working perfectly but when I actually start playing the first chapter it becomes a mess of pixels for some reason. I tried removing the header on all three of the versions of the game I have but it all produces the same result.

I made the mistake of basing the most recent update on a very, very obscure ROM, which makes patching the game difficult. Do you think you could wait until the next update? I have it fixed to be based on a much more common ROM, and it will contain translations for 3 more chapters. I'd estimate to be done in about 10 days.

My dude you don't even need to ask. I'm just grateful somebody is finally grinding out the translation to this game. 

Is the game in Japanese after Chapter 13? I'm just curious because I've been wanting to play Thracia 776 on a better patch because the game is a little difficult to play on other patches.

23 hours ago, Swordsmaster said:

Is the game in Japanese after Chapter 13? I'm just curious because I've been wanting to play Thracia 776 on a better patch because the game is a little difficult to play on other patches.

Yes, the script after chapter 13 is still untranslated, but the menus are still translated.

The Project Exile discord has been reopened to the public; the invite link is in the OP.

The next update should be done shortly, and will translate the next three chapters: 14, 14x, and 15.

An update is now available in the OP. Three new chapters (14, 14x, and 15) have been translated, making the script complete through chapter 15. The scripts for the new chapters are also now available in the .zip archive in the OP.

Also, a version of the patch with the vanilla command order (a.k.a., the "Top Wait" order) is also available.

Finally, the Project Exile discord has been opened to the public again - an invite link is in the OP.

Edited by Cirosan