Legendary Hero Battle of God, White Sage - Tiki

SatsumaFSoysoy

Tiny dragon with 7-inch armor plating challenges us!

Map

Normal, Hard & Lunatic

Spoiler

qfFGjKE.png

Infernal

Spoiler

Qc0CKGk.png

Abyssal (Thanks Vax)

Spoiler

Screenshot_20180928-153741.png

Abyssal Enemy Stats

Tiki

Spoiler

HP: 88
Atk: 60
Spd: 45
Def: 49
Res: 39

Weapon: Divine Mist
Assist:
Special: Bonfire (1 cd)

A: Fierce Breath
B: Bold Fighter 3
C: With Everyone!

S: Hardy Bearing 3

Mercenary

Spoiler

HP: 86
Atk: 51
Spd: 37
Def: 35
Res: 31

Weapon: Barrier+ [Res]
Assist:
Special: Sacred Cowl

A: Distant Def 3
B: Red Tomebreaker 3
C: Spur Def/Res 2
S: Distant Def 3

Green Mage Knight

Spoiler

HP: 69
Atk: 53
Spd: 30
Def: 20
Res: 41

Weapon: Gronnraven+
Assist:
Special: Moonbow

A: Brazen Def/Res 3
B: Vantage 3
C: Savage Blow 3
S: Deflect Magic 3

Archer

Spoiler

HP: 82
Atk: 50
Spd: 36
Def: 34
Res: 19

Weapon: Slaying Bow+ [Spd]
Assist:
Special: Luna

A: Swift Sparrow 2
B: Seal Def/Res 2
C: Drive Atk 2
S: 

Lance Cavalier

Spoiler

HP: 77
Atk: 51
Spd: 24
Def: 32
Res: 35

Weapon: Brave Lance+
Assist:
Special: Galeforce

A: Heavy Blade 3
B: Lancebreaker 3
C: Distant Guard 3
S: Atk/Def 2

Red Mage

Spoiler

HP: 75
Atk: 48
Spd: 40
Def: 24
Res: 33

Weapon: Rauðrwolf+ [Spd]
Assist:
Special: Vengeance

A: Atk/Spd Bond 3
B: Seal Def/Res 2
S: 

Reinforcements

Turn 2

Sword Pegasus

Spoiler

HP: 78
Atk: 47
Spd: 42
Def: 30
Res: 43

Weapon: Safeguard+ [Def]
Assist:
Special: Escutcheon

A: Close Def 3
B: Aerobatics 3
C: Drive Res 2
S: Close Def 3

Red Mage Knight

Spoiler

Atk: 55
Spd: 30
Def: 20
Res: 41

Weapon: Rauðrblade+
Assist: Rally Def/Res
Special: Draconic Aura

A: Death Blow 3
B: Chill Atk 3
C: Drive Res 2
S: Drive Def 2

Axe Cavalier

Spoiler

HP: 82
Atk: 57
Spd: 29
Def: 30
Res: 35

Weapon: Slaying Hammer+ [Atk]
Assist:
Special: Glimmer

A: Sturdy Blow 2
B: Cancel Affinity 3
C: Odd Atk Wave 3
S: 

Turn 3

Troubadour

Spoiler

Atk: 50
Spd: 26
Def: 24
Res: 51

Weapon: Trilemma+ [Dazzling]
Assist: Recover+
Special: Windfire Balm+

A: HP/Res 2
B: Live to Serve 3
C: Res Ploy 3
S: 

Green Mage

Spoiler

HP: 75
Spd: 43
Def: 19
Res: 28

Weapon: Rexcalibur+ [Atk]
Assist:

A: Life and Death 3
B: Dull Ranged 3
C: Even Spd Wave 3
S: Atk 3

Bow Knight

Spoiler

HP: 78
Atk: 55
Spd: 27
Def: 29
Res: 28

Weapon: Shining Bow+ [Atk]
Assist:
Special: Blazing Light

A: Bracing Blow 2
B: Guard 3
C: Ward Cavalry
S: 

Turn 4

Thief

Spoiler

HP: 74
Atk: 48
Spd: 46
Def: 16
Res: 40

Weapon: Rogue Dagger+ [Atk]
Assist:

A: HP/Res 2
B: Poison Strike 3
S: Savage Blow 3

Turn 5

Red Mage Knight

Spoiler

HP: 71
Spd: 33
Def: 23
Res: 44

Weapon: Bolganone+ [Atk]
Assist:
Special: Iceberg

A: Fury 3
B: Quick Riposte 3
C: Res Ploy 3
S: Panic Ploy 3

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Oof I accidentally got sniped but this is the strategy post

should have master sealed yourself into Sniper now bruh

Stocked for this tbh, saved up 80k feathers in preparation lol

22 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Welp, I give up for the night. Someone else will have to provide Abyssal map and stats for me to add them to the OP, or it'll be empty for a long time.

The map:
Screenshot_20180928-153741.png

Initial enemies:
Green cavalier: 69 HP, 53 Atk, 30 Spd, 20 Def, 41 Res; Gronnraven+; Moonbow; Brazen Atk/Def 3, Vantage 3, Savage Blow 3, Deflect Magic 3;
Sword fighter:  86 HP, 51 Atk, 37 Spd, 35 Def, 31 Res; +Res barrier blade+; Sacred Cowl; Distant Def 3, R Tomebreaker 3, Spur Def/Res 2; Distant Def 3;
Tiki:                    88 HP, 60 Atk, 45 Spd, 49 Def, 39 Res; Divine Mist; Bonfire; Fierce Breath, Bold Fighter 3, With Everyone!; Hardy Bearing 3;
Bow fighter:      82 HP, 50 Atk, 36 Spd, 34 Def, 19 Res; +Spd slaying bow+; Luna; Swift Sparrow 2, Seal Def/Res 2; Drive Atk 2; (no seal);
Lance cavalier: 77 HP, 51 Atk, 24 Spd, 32 Def, 35 Res; brave lance+; Galeforce; Heavy Blade 3, Lancebreaker 3, Distant Guard 3; Atk/Def 2;
Red mage:         75 HP, 48 Atk, 40 Spd, 24 Def, 33 Res; +Spd Rauðrowl; Vengeance; Atk/Spd Bond 3, Seal Def/Res 2, Savage Blow 3; (no seal).

No initial enemies have assists, and I’m not doing Abyssal so can’t provide the stats of the reinforcements.

Edited by Vaximillian

Infernal beaten with 5* Clair +6 (+Atk, -HP) with unique refined Rhomphaia, Reposition, Iceberg, Darting Blow 3, Desperation 3, Atk Smoke 3, a Guidance 3 seal, and S summoner support; 5* Lene +3 (+Def, -HP) with a defense refined Safeguard+, Glimmer, Wings of Mercy 3, Hone Attack 3, and a Drive Atk 2 seal; 5* Lewyn (+Atk, -Res) with Draw Back, Blazing Wind, and a Flashing Blade 3 seal; and 5* Lilina +3 (+Atk, -HP) with a unique refined Deathblaze, Draw Back, Blazing Flame, Death Blow 3, Swordbreaker 3, Spur Atk 3, and Savage Blow 3. Essentially, Lewyn's Forseti and Special Spiral are broken.

On lunatic, Lewyn can ORKO poncho Tiki while she's on a defense tile with ease. He utterly destroys lunatic. On infernal, +Atk Lewyn with his only his Odd Atk Wave 3 buff (+7 attack) is 17 damage short from ORKO'ing poncho Tiki. With Lilina's Spur Atk 3, he's 7 damage short and with an additional Drive Atk 2 from Lene, he's 1 damage short. How do you fix this? Give Lilina a Spur Atk seal or a Savage Blow 3 seal which deals 7 damage to poncho Tiki after Lilina attacks the Barrier Blade, R Tomebreaker 3 sword infantry who she all kills in two rounds because Forblaze is dumb. My lunatic team was the same except Lilina had an Attack +3 seal and it didn't work out on the initial tries for infernal, so I tried to see if Jaffar with unique refined Deathly Dagger, Poison Strike 3, Savage Blow 3, and a Savage Blow 3 would work. He takes out chunks of the enemies HP, but he can't kill them as well, so I swapped Lilina back in and figured I try giving her a Savage Blow seal on her.

After that, it took figuring out where to position everyone and who to take out first and when. =Def Lewyn can survive a hit from the Slaying Bow archer with 1 HP which definitely drops him in range of Wings of Mercy 3, but knocks him out of Forseti's follow-up range, but at that point, Lewyn has charged Blazing Winds for the rest of the map. What I noticed on lunatic was when I got Clair to the center defense tile, the map is basically beaten as all the enemies who spawn from the left are red, the red cavalry mage and the red manakete, or magic damage, the healer. In other words, Clair no sells them all leaving the right side for Lewyn and Lilina with Lene's help to turn into a blazing inferno. On infernal, it's a bit harder with more units to deal with and their higher stats, but once I got to that point, it was game over for poncho Tiki's map.

Compared to infernal Marth, this was way easier, but it needed very specific units, namely Lewyn, to be done. And even then, it was a specific Lewyn since a -Def or -HP Lewyn would have died to the Slaying Bow archer that I had to leave him in range of and an unmerged +Atk Lewyn barely had enough attack to ORKO Tiki while she's on the defense tile. You could leave her there until she moves, but the enemy would clump around her and she'd be one more enemy left standing.

I'm not even going to attempt abyssal on my own. Anyway, back to HM grinding.

2 minutes ago, Kaden said:

On lunatic, Lewyn can ORKO poncho Tiki while she's on a defense tile with ease.

On Lunatic, my Cecilia can one-shot Tiki right off the bat:
Screenshot_20180928-140935.png

On Infernal, she Brash-Desperation’d her because that’s what all the durgun brats deserve, I guess. 

Just Infernal for me too. Was a little too stubborn in persisting with Horse Ephraim as my anchor, which is stupid of me since it's not even Fire season. Subbed him for Horse Roy and Galeforce won the day. Standard-ish looking horse team with Roy, Reinhardt, Cecilia and Lyn, and the winning strategy ended up being just getting right up in their grille - Roy ended up in the right hand side corridor.

27 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

On Lunatic, my Cecilia can one-shot Tiki right off the bat:
Screenshot_20180928-140935.png

On Infernal, she Brash-Desperation’d her because that’s what all the durgun brats deserve, I guess. 

Isn't your Cecilia +10 merged?

Mine's also +10 but goes the cheaper speed route, and she can double Tiki naturally. Unfortunately with a defense bane, Infernal Tiki OHKOs her by 2hp. I could just run a Drive Def or somesuch to get rid of Tiki on turn one, but that's not how I decided to go about it since she's fairly harmless just standing there and other targets are more important.

I beat abyssal using Zelgius, Reinhardt, Ninian, and Julia. Basically my idea was get Zelgius on to the defence tile as quick as possible so my team didn't get swamped. I had to position my units so the ninja didn't sneak past Zelgius. My Ninian ran into trouble with the red dragon that appears eventually at the south since I think it had cancel affinity and I was using TA3 on her.

Wtf is this BS map? Even my Deirdre easily dies to Tiki on just fucking LUNATIC?

I don't have any way to win these then, Deirdre and Yukata Elincia are my only counters to blue dragons, and if Deirdre dies, Elincia will too. And this is fucking stupid, I have tons of built 5 stars, even merged ones. This game is starting to become too much pay to win. And screw that.

Oh, and for some reason, my Frederick couldn't counter Tiki and she doesn't have a skill that would let her do that. Glitch.

Also, reinforcements are STILL A FUCKING THING? Why?!

Edited by Anacybele

25 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Wtf is this BS map? Even my Deirdre easily dies to Tiki on just fucking LUNATIC?

I don't have any way to win these then, Deirdre and Yukata Elincia are my only counters to blue dragons, and if Deirdre dies, Elincia will too. And this is fucking stupid, I have tons of built 5 stars, even merged ones. This game is starting to become too much pay to win. And screw that.

Oh, and for some reason, my Frederick couldn't counter Tiki and she doesn't have a skill that would let her do that. Glitch.

Also, reinforcements are STILL A FUCKING THING? Why?!

I have a neutral deirdre, with deathblow and a plus atk seal or an atk buff (needs 50 atk before deathblow) she can oneshot tiki on her defensive tile on Lunatic, doesn't work in Infernal you are better off just standing an axe with decent res and a hammer in front of her (or TA3 works too) the rest can be dealt with by standing a decent mix tank with aether somewhere and laughing as everything suicides on them. 

Abyssal is another beast that I refuse to touch with a ten foot pole. 

Edited by Mackc2

12 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

I have a neutral deirdre, with deathblow and a plus atk seal or an atk buff (needs 50 atk before deathblow) she can oneshot tiki on her defensive tile on Lunatic, doesn't work in Infernal you are better off just standing an axe with decent res and a hammer in front of her (or TA3 works too) the rest can be dealt with by standing a decent mix tank with aether somewhere and laughing as everything suicides on them. 

Abyssal is another beast that I refuse to touch with a ten foot pole. 

Mine isn't neutral, and I have no DB fodder.

That said, I did beat her with Frederick's Ignis. But I doubt this will work on infernal or abyssal.

Took me a while to figure out a team comp, but it turned out Veronica was the missing key. Her, Camilla, Cordelia and NY.Azura finished Abyssal. The debuff/buff combo was a good stat equalizer on these dumb inflated enemies so Camilla could sit and tank through a bunch of them, including Tiki. The hardest part was the positioning so the red horses mages couldn't hit my team near the end. Nobody could take a hit from anything but Camilla but she had the Trilemma effect on her meaning she had to get shuffled out of the way too.

@SatsumaFSoysoy @mampfoid @Kaden

That makes it two Abyssal clear with Horse Emblem. I think we can conclude that Ursula is secretly S Tier

....oh yeah almost 2 years in, and Olivia is FINALLY promoted. She deserves it

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner