Shadow dragon (US) save file with all event recaps?

489er

Not sure if this is the proper place or if it's against the rules to ask, but is there anyone that can offer a shadow dragon (US) save with all the event recaps unlocked? I want to start my Shadow dragon run without having to worry about branching on decisions to unlock alternate dialogues. Thanks! 

1 hour ago, Randoman said:

I've seen people post save files on SF quite often, so I'm pretty sure it's allowed.

Anyways, here you go.

Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon.SAV

Why, thank you kind samaritan! I don't suppose if you also have a save file of New Mystery with all the event recaps unlocked too? Preferably with all the lunatic boosters unlocked and DLC already downloaded to it too? Thanks again!

Uh, to be honest with you, I was never even able to get a working English translation for FE12. I played through FE12 in Japanese (not understanding the language at all) twice. I have no idea what is or isn't unlocked on my FE12 save file, but I guess I can still provide you with my FE12 save file if you want.

Alternatively, there's a downloadable FE12 save available on GameFAQs, though it's in .DUC format and I have no idea how to convert save files.

Fire Emblem New Mystery.sav