i've not been on here for a while, tell me something weird.

Re: The weirdo.

I went to go buy some pants, but every pair i found was way too small for me.

I got really confused why because the sizes is was trying were the same size as the pants i was wearing.

so I went back home only to realize that i wasn't actually wearing any pants in the first place. and that i has in fact gone outside in only a shirt and underwear.

it also dawned on me that i was living in siberia and there were no malls nearby. 

so then who was mall??????

25 minutes ago, Francie said:

I went to go buy some pants, but every pair i found was way too small for me.

I got really confused why because the sizes is was trying were the same size as the pants i was wearing.

so I went back home only to realize that i wasn't actually wearing any pants in the first place. and that i has in fact gone outside in only a shirt and underwear.

it also dawned on me that i was living in siberia and there were no malls nearby. 

so then who was mall??????

That sounds like a really trippy dream lol.

The other night I had a dream I was in an arena and I happened to also be a Ninja Maid, And at some point in the dream someone started playing Night of Nights on the piano. (And sometime later in the dream there was a robot Shrek and some spaghetti) Although to be honest, I'm a little disappointed I wasn't a Mage or something You asked for weird, so here you go

I had a dream where I tried to save Luigi from getting tortured by this demon king or something.

Instead I get tortured and got stabbed in my leg.

I even felt the pain IRL too.

• 3 weeks later...
On 29/09/2018 at 11:59 PM, Purple Mage said:

My fanfic has over 7700 views and yet so few reviewers, around a little more than 20. Kinda weird, if you ask me.

There are people who have like 10 views and 1 review. That's life.

• 1 month later...