Why not having Equipable Blessings?

Diovani Bressan

This is something that bothers me:

I woudl love if we could keep Blessings in the units. I mean: I gave Water Blessing to my Alfonse, but then I decided to change his blessing to Fire. If I want to change it back to Water, I need to use another Water Blessing. Why not allowing the unit to have multiple blessings, and be able to change it whenever we want, like how we can equip skills? Alfonse can have 6 different Fólkvangr, one without refinement and the others 5 with a different refinement, so why not a unit be able to have all 4 blessing?

I want to know others players opinions about it.

Seems counter-intuitive to what the Blessing System was meant to promote. I think the system was meant to promote using a diverse range of units, not switching your Reinhardt and dancers blessing to cheese each of the Blessing Maps. Similarly, you could just put all 4 blessings on your core arena team and get a ridiculous boost in scoring for 'free'.

I agree with @SlipperySlippy, seems like it ruins the point of Blessings. They want you to use multiple units/cores/teams. Not to slap the same 4 units with every Blessing. While it would be more convenient, I'm personally fine with the system as it is, though I personally have never changed my units' Blessings so the fact that they aren't equippable doesn't really bother me.

I personally would not mind them making it interchangeable. It would be a huge quality of life improvement.

4 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Because they want you to keep pulling for 8% units, easy as that.

Basically that.

4 hours ago, TheWill said:

I think the system was meant to promote using a diverse range of units, not switching your Reinhardt and dancers blessing to cheese each of the Blessing Maps.

It is meant to force players build more units, not more diverse units. I still cheese the Blessings Maps with Reinhardts and BH!Lyns, it is just that 7 of those Reinhardts and 7 of those BH!Lyns go by different names.

I don't have any issues with the current blessing system, but I wish the game gave you more blessings. But making resources readily available isn't something that gatchas are known for, so my hopes are low

just pull legendary tiki on your free summon BAM free blessings it's that easy