Severa owain and inigo theory again

Guest Sacronis

11 minutes ago, Guest Sacronis said:

Well why did anakos chose these two why not kjelle I liked her why spesificly did he turn owain into a dark mage WHY

I'm not sure what it is you're trying to ask here, but I'll try to answer the questions I think I see.

"Why did Anankos specifically select these three?"
The answer to this one is actually kind of lame: Popularity. If you look at the four Units selected(due to the results of a popularity poll conducted some time before) for special illustrations in both the Hot Spring and Summer Scramble DLC Maps for Awakening, you'll find Summer Scramble features Chrom, Gaius, Cordelia, and Tharja, and Hot Spring Scramble features Lucina, Owain, Inigo, and Severa. Bar Chrom and Lucina, all of these featured and presumably popular Units made a return in Fates in some form, with the bolded three of course becoming Selena, Lazlow, and Odin, and the other three getting semi-retcon-reincarnation-shenaniganed into Asugi, Caeldori, and Rhajat. That's basically it, though I wish they'd made different choices as well.

"Why did Owain become a Dark Mage?"
I believe this one is explained in one of Odin's Supports...Orochi's A Support, it would appear. Put simply, he thought it would be cool, though he does appear to have a bit of a talent for the stuff, mentioned by Severa in Hidden Truths as likely stemming from Lissa's affinity for Magic as a Cleric and partially backed up by the fact that Owain inherits the Priest Class Tree from Lissa if my memory's right.

On 2/10/2018 at 9:32 PM, Guest Sacronis said:

why spesificly did he turn owain into a dark mage WHY

As a unit, one can argue that Odin needs investment as a mage; and as a character, he suffers from the rush and mess that was scripting Fates. That being said, one cannot deny that his whole character does revolve around being into dark forces. This is so consistent across all of his supports, that re-classing him feels plain weird in most of his interactions  (like, say, Berserker Odin casting enchantments on Effie, Selena or Kagero; or Master of Arms Odin performing magic rituals for Mozu or Azura.)