Bound Hero Battle: The Goddess and Her Right Hand

SatsumaFSoysoy

Ishtar, with her faithful lieutenant Reinhardt in tow, challenges us to a battle to the death.

Map

Hard & Lunatic

Spoiler

Infernal

Spoiler

Infernal Enemy Data

Ishtar

Spoiler

HP: 61
Atk: 51
Spd: 39
Def: 18
Res: 29

Weapon: Mjölnir
Assist: 
Special: Moonbow (charged)

A: Swift Sparrow 2
B: Vantage 3
C: Odd Atk Wave 3
S: 

Reinhardt

Spoiler

HP: 64
Atk: 49
Spd: 20
Def: 34
Res: 31

Weapon: Meisterschwert
Assist: 
Special: Pavise (charged)

A: Death Blow 3
C: Spur Atk/Def 2
S: 

Green Mage Knight

Spoiler

HP: 45
Atk: 48
Spd: 28
Def: 18
Res: 37

Weapon: Gronnowl+
Assist: Draw Back
Special: Miracle

A: Distant Def 3
C: Fortify Cavalry 3
S: 

Archer

Spoiler

HP: 59
Atk: 47
Spd: 32
Def: 32
Res: 17

Weapon: Guard Bow+
Assist: 
Special: Vengeance

A: Swift Stance 3
B: Guard 3
C: Spur Spd/Res 2
S: 

Green Manakete

Spoiler

HP: 61
Atk: 49
Spd: 36
Def: 35
Res: 34

Weapon: Lightning Breath+
Assist: 
Special: Moonbow

A: Fury 3
C: Drive Atk 2
S: 

Red Mage

Spoiler

HP: 52
Atk: 44
Spd: 35
Def: 22
Res: 31

Weapon: Rauðrowl+
Assist: 
Special: Glimmer

A: Atk/Spd Bond 3
B: Quick Riposte 3
C: Even Spd Wave 3
S: 

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blew this one up quickly with my 3 regulars plus the spare of the week.

1. L!Ike+1: Reposition, Axebreaker, DD3 seal
  2. B!Lucina+2: Reposition, Vantage, Hone Spd 3 seal
  3. Julia+1: Divine Naga, Swap, Glacies, Fury 3, QR2, Drive Spd 2, Atk/Def 2 seal
  4. Saias: Draw Back, Fury 3, Renewal 3, Atk Ploy 2 seal

Started off by drawing the manakete and archer to the left with Ike, then smacked Reinhardt with Julia and Saias. Julia finished off the green cav then nuked Ishtar with a 29-damage Glacies while Saias took out the red mage. Lucina sat happy with her ridiculous +10-Spd buff and never touched an enemy.

Infernal Reinhardt & Ishtar in one turn: 

Thought it was funny to use Olwen here, but the map itself was no big problem. Meisterschwert was helpful to proc WoM, usually Cordelia has trouble to take enough damage from physical reds. 

Hard cleared with low HM units, though it took a few retries and I was using Karla and Peganino (Peganino needed an attack boost because she's -Atk, anything better than that will sit in that corner and destroy 4 units just fine)

Surprisingly, Lunatic tripped me up the most, mainly because it was the first I tried and it also needed the most fine tuning to get right. Cleared with M!Robin (Reposition, TA3, Bowbreaker, Spur Def/Res 2, Initiate Atk +1), Nephenee (Dauntless Lance +Eff, Rally Spd/Res, Drive Spd, Atk +1 seal), Sonya (Draw Back, G Tomebreaker, Atk Ply 3 Seal) and D!Ike (Swap, QR2, Drive Spd 2, Res +1 seal). I start with Sonya moving into the tree, Nephenee rallying Ike and Robin repositioning him so he can sit in the archer and manakete's range. Ike barely doesn't kill either of them (Causing so much trouble with the archer Robin has no way of getting to) while the horses move for Sonya. I can now spilt them up, letting Sonya kill the green mage while Nephenee waits next to her while Ike and Robin pull back. The next turn sees Sonya and Nephenee take out Zweihardt while Ike and Robin sit in wait for the Manakete, with Ishtar nearby. At this point the archer (with Vengeance) and Ishtar are coming in. What I do is have Ike attack with the Aether proc that's reade after the manakete attacked and Robin finishes (he needed the seal to do this), while Sonya finishes the archer, ending the map.

Holy shit Infernal was easier than I expected it to be. Used the usual crew of Witch!Nowi (Draconic Aura, ER3, Iote's Shield seal), Newzura (+Def Haigota, Sol, Def +3, Blaze Dance 1 seal), Newmilla (+Def Kadomatsu, Reposition, Desperation 3) and Valter (Reposition, Renewal 3, Havey Blade seal). Started by having Nowi reposition Newmilla just below the manakete's range, then Newzura danced Nowi so she could sit right in the range of the archer and manakete. The archer dies, the infantry move after the manakete and the cavs go the other route. I pull back this turn out of range, which leaves me in range of nearly everything. Then I take out Zweihardt and the green mage, though I am cunfusing how a little here. Anyways, I pull back to the bottom right, leaving Newmilla in range of the manakete. It dies and Ishtar is coming in hot. Newmilla and Newzura defeat her, leaving the red mage to attack Newzura, not kill and get killed in return.

Yeah, this could have been worse honestly.

Edited by Dayni

42 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Legendary Tiki is a beast! Thanks to her, this BHB was one of the easiest I ever played.

I KNOW! She murdered Lunatic and for Infernal i just had to give her Blue Tomebreaker.

21 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

I KNOW! She murdered Lunatic and for Infernal i just had to give her Blue Tomebreaker.

I gave her Aether, Wary Fighter and Quick Riposte Seal. None one can double her, and she can easily double thanks to Tiki's 35 Spd +5 from Mar-Mar refined falchion and Drive Spd. I only needed a healer in Lunatic to restore Tiki's HP, so she can activate QR again.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Took me a second to figure out the right combination (I couldn’t use my favorite team, sadly, and my brute force tactics failed!). 

But the winning combination for me was Ophelia, Soren, Flying!Olivia and NY!Azura. Soren to tank Ishtar and kill the arrow guy. Ophelia to basically solo everyone else and the dancers to position everyone. 

Also thank god for no reinforcements. Lol.

@LordFrigid @mcsilas @DLNarshen Thanks! 

1 hour ago, LordFrigid said:

Caeda got to do “walk in and wait” shenanigans.

...  and she walks out with full HP, which says everything. 

1 hour ago, LordFrigid said:

My traditional Galeforce clear is pretty similar to yours.

Hu? But you didn't even use a ranged unit.

Nice way to block Tana's own Hit&Run with wall for the right positioning in the end. 

@mampfoid Nice use of Olwen! I think it would be funny if she fought her brother. 

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

My guess is that he also started the clear with attacking Reinhardt and ending it with a red unit clearing out the dragon and mage. 

Below is my Infernal clear of this BHB. It's slightly amusing having Reinhardt taking out other self. 

...  and she walks out with full HP, which says everything. 

Just the way I like it =) .

I was mostly noticing that we both used our blue flier to lay the smack down on Reinhardt and the bow.