Bound Hero Battle: The Goddess and Her Right Hand

SatsumaFSoysoy

Infernal wasn't that bad for me...  I did it with my arena core of L!Ike, Soren, and Oscar + Veronica.  Veronica wasn't needed- I think all she did was heal Soren once, and anyone could do that.  I don't think she attacked.  Ike lured the archer and green dragon to the left, and then I picked off everything else.  I'm not sure Oscar killed anybody.  Ike and Soren are quite the team!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used armor emblem for hard and lunatic and used PM1's f2p video for infernal.  This one was pretty easy and I only used the f2p video because I was lazy and had stuff I needed to do today.  

Pretty easy BHB, but also a Judgral one.

Which means theme clear because what else do my Thracia-loving-ass use my nearly full Judgral collection for anyway

Finn Tank OP

(maybe upcoming: diresib emblem? friege emblem? we'll see)

Edited by Thor Odinson

@mampfoid Nice job! Olwen was a nice touch and it was nice to see Roy and Cordelia doing their jobs as usual.

@Alexmender Very nice! I wasn't expecting Eirika to tank Ishtar; that was very impressive. The rest of it looked like a cakewalk.

For some reason this one gave me trouble this morning until I said screw it let's throw Cherche at it.

Had to make a whopping one skill change to make this work (swapping Celica's Drive Def 2 for Spur Def 3, though changing Cherche's guidance to Iote's Shield would've worked just as well). Once I figured out the first move (killing Ishtar without being killed in return) the rest was laughably easy.

Ok actually did the Diresib run 

I meme'd a bit with the diresib team since hey, Rein's +10 and has 150+ skills and this is a p easy bhb and my opening move is Olwind snipe Ishtar then get repo'd out so why not make Rein the CC tank instead of the usual stuff

so there is CC Egg Rein here

I talked about it earlier in the general discussion, but I cheesed Ishtar on lunatic and infernal by sending in Cherche. I have no idea how they could have let her be in range of a Brave flier where Drag Back or Hit and Run isn't uncommon. You would only need someone to get them in and out safely and that's it for Ishtar. With a strong enough red or blue or maybe colorless, in terms of offenses and defenses, you can even get rid of Reinhardt and assuming the unit has some way to counter at range, the green cavalry mage by turn 3. Turn 2 is when you have to position everyone so your flier can get to Ishtar and get to a safe spot.

So, a team of 5* Cherche (+Spd, -Res) with an unrefined Cherche's Axe, Rally Def/Res, Ignis, Death Blow 3, and Drag Back; 5* Clair +6 (+Atk, -HP) with a unique refined Rhomphaia, Reposition, Iceberg, Darting Blow 3, Desperation 3, Goad Fliers which I forgot to switch to Atk Smoke 3 since Cherche only had one job for this strategy ad Clair had to tank the green mage and Reinhardt, a Close Def 3 seal, and S summoner support; 5* Lene +3 (+Def, -HP) with a defense refined Safeguard+, Glimmer, T-Adept 3, Wings of Mercy 3, and Hone Atk 3; and 5* Odin (+Spd, -Res) with a unique refined Odin's Grimoire, Reposition, Glimmer, Fury 3, Renewal 3, and Fortify Def 3.

Cherche's only job was to take out Ishtar with help from someone who could pull her back out. On lunatic, I used Clair to do Reposition her forward and out with Lilina to pull Clair out of range from the Guard Bow archer with Draw Back, but I switched to Odin on infernal seeing as Reposition could get everyone out into safer positions. That and Lilina is slow enough to get doubled by the Guard Bow archer who also has Darting Stance. Anyway, on lunatic, I was able to take out Ishtar and Reinhardt by turn 3 as Cherche obliterated Ishtar and Reinhardt gets destroyed by Clair on enemy phase. On infernal, I had it so that Odin was in range of the archer who gets counter killed after he Repositioned Clair in range of the green mage and Reinhardt who she tanks the both of them with 6 HP left where Reinhardt gets counter killed and the green mage dies on player phase. The rest of the map was cleaning up the remaining two units. I know for sure Lene dealt with the green manakete, but I don't remember if I had Clair or Odin take out the red mage.

Edited by Kaden

If I had 12 more Sacred Coins, I could have Legendary Lyn solo Ishtar and both of the ranged infantry on the first turn of combat. I am sad.

EDIT: Oh... I can get more Sacred Coins from the Voting Gauntlet missions (I've been busy with other things today and haven't been able to play this round until now). I guess I can level up Spur Atk 3 for this once I get the next batch of coins.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Kinda disapointed with this one. Was far to easy.

Beat it on 2nd try. Only failed once since I didn't notice Ishtar starting with her special and she one shot one of my units. Once I figured that out, it was a cakewalk.

11 hours ago, XRay said:

That by definition is a tank.

Uhhhh...I wouldn’t call “decent” resistance a tank. They didn’t have 28+ resistance. Granted that’s an arbitrary number, I sorta consider a resistance tank someone over 30 resistance.

And my entire point was that there are enough units that aren’t really tanks that are able to rank Ishtar, so to suggest tanking her is impossible without a specific tank isn’t necessarily true.

I could probably do PheonixMaster's solution but I don't have an Infantry Sword with both high Def and Res like Joshua. I've been trying to come up with a replacement but nothing has high enough Res~

13 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

I could probably do PheonixMaster's solution but I don't have an Infantry Sword with both high Def and Res like Joshua. I've been trying to come up with a replacement but nothing has high enough Res~

Perhaps try a Rubysword unit with high DEF (obviously not Palla)? Perhaps it works, that could change the way AI acts though. 

15 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Perhaps try a Rubysword unit with high DEF (obviously not Palla)? Perhaps it works, that could change the way AI acts though. 

I actually just ended up clearing it! I went with Swordthardt with Quickened Pulse to get him to kill Ishtar with Moonbow in 1 turn. Brave Lyn had Savage Blow to chip away Reinhardt and friends and S!Micaiah and Silvia to keep those two Repositioning each other out of danger.

I realized my flaw each time was so minor XP. I would have Lyn Reposition Reinhardt too far so I would have to waste a turn dancing for him to get close enough to Ishtar but I actually didn't need to, I just needed to get her out of the way of Reinhardt after he moved down (so all I had to do was move her behind him). As long as I could kill the Bow, he wouldn't kill the Dancer in his range. I actually thought I lost but I forgot about Swordhardt's Vantage and he ended up killing the Manakete and that was all I needed to do. They killed the Tomes right after with ease.

Finally found a way to beat infernal. I used RD Ike, normal Reinhardt, Lene, and female Robin. Though Robin could've been replaced with anyone that could finish off the green dragon after Ike left him with very little HP.

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, LordFrigid said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy

Nice job! Good to see Selena being used for something, I don't recall when I last saw her used for a clear...

24 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy Nice Selena.

Yeah the map isn't hard, my Oliver clear was done fast. Celica emblem on the other hand ... 

I'm actually a bit sad she didn't ORKO the Green dragon, but I didn't want to do another take with her getting an Atk +1 seal.

@mampfoid Olwen open the way by magic duel with Ishtar is really nice touch. Sister fighting with her brother's girlfriend lol .

@kirauza343 That Hit & Run is really brilliant move!! Seeing Micaiah tank arrow again really scare me but she survive!! 

@Zeo @mcsilas Here it is, another easy clear. I think the last time we have easy map like this was Seliph & Julia, right?

@kirauza343 Nice! It was very nervewracking to see Cherche tank that archer without Iote's Shield but she managed it! The rest looked like a cakewalk for your team. Great clear!

@SatsumaFSoysoy Selena is a pretty nice touch, she's pretty underrated as a unit but she can do some great stuff with some investment. Kagero destroys everyone as always but the most impressive part was how F!Robin tanked a full power Ishtar, not many are able to do that (although TA played a big part on that). Very nice!

1 minute ago, Alexmender said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy Selena is a pretty nice touch, she's pretty underrated as a unit but she can do some great stuff with some investment. Kagero destroys everyone as always but the most impressive part was how F!Robin tanked a full power Ishtar, not many are able to do that (although TA played a big part on that). Very nice!

Hey, I did that as well with my female Robin. Gronnraven+ with TA3 does the trick to survive both Ishtar and the archer next to her.

4 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Hey, I did that as well with my female Robin. Gronnraven+ with TA3 does the trick to survive both Ishtar and the archer next to her.

That's awesome too. TA or not, F!Robin doesn't have the highest Res around so it's pretty great to see her tank Ishtar. 

Actually I wanted to test if my Eirika could do it too and turns out that she can! I think my positioning was wrong the first time I tried to do it.

3 hours ago, Ginko said:

Here it is, another easy clear. I think the last time we have easy map like this was Seliph & Julia, right?

Would have been surprised if your team of all great squads would have found trouble here. Congrats!