Pokemon GO Friends and More Thread

Anacybele

So guys, a friends feature was added to Pokemon GO some time ago, as well as research tasks. I think the research tasks are really fun and can get you cool rewards and Pokemon.

One of the special research tasks, the ones that can unlock Mew and Celebi (as of now), requires the player to make three more friends. I'm in need of more friends to complete this one and I don't want to go adding completely random people off Twitter or something. I'm more comfortable with adding SFers I know. The only person I have in my friends list is @Dragoncat and this was before I unlocked this research task.

So I'm wondering if there are three cool people here who'd like to be friends with me. We can't trade unless we somehow live in the same neighborhood or something since it can only be done if the players are within 100 meters of each other, but we can still exchange gifts we pick up from Pokestops.

Feel free to talk about your recent accomplishments in the game here too! I myself got a shiny Xatu as a Natu a couple days ago. ^^

@Raven Okay, sent you a request! My trainer's name is KeldeoKelKel.

For anyone else, my code is 5492 8967 0381. Just let me know that you sent me a request and tell me who you are so I know to accept it.

By the way, today starts an increased encounter rate for Psychic types and a chance to find a shiny Drowzee! This runs until Oct. 14th. And a reminder for those that don't know yet, October's community day is on the 22nd and will feature Beldum.

Edited by Anacybele

I edited my last post to include my code. If anyone notices all my gifts are from the same pokestop, that's because it's the church right across from my apartment complex and I can hit it like every day lol.

• 1 month later...