SRPG studio project: Divine Herald

DiogoJorge

11 hours ago, Critical Sniper said:

Ohh she looks small though but no i didnt mean you should make the hair shorter bu the string of hair behind her face should be slightly longer, with still a sharpy edge

She looks small, because I'm using a lower resolution. I tried using large face before, but didn't work out as it messed up the mugshots during dialogue, so that means I will have to stick with the regular face size of 96x96p. It's also the only way to avoid the pixel excess that mugshot of Roselia had.

8 hours ago, DiogoJorge said:

She looks small, because I'm using a lower resolution. I tried using large face before, but didn't work out as it messed up the mugshots during dialogue, so that means I will have to stick with the regular face size of 96x96p. It's also the only way to avoid the pixel excess that mugshot of Roselia had.

Oh.. well know nothing  about that so cant help you. I am hoping to see this progress.

Been trying to create additional expressions to my characters with some sucess. Here's my Elvion (main character) with three expressions, normal, serious and slightly pained:

Elvion.png.497dbb80699622da94a32c45c8c602a8.png

The third one might need some more work, but I think I grasped the idea. In order to draw a open mouth, one has to paint the white dots below the lip dots. Although I'm not sure if that detail is visible on this resolution.

Edited by DiogoJorge

7 hours ago, DiogoJorge said:

Been trying to create additional expressions to my characters with some sucess. Here's my Elvion (main character) with three expressions, normal, serious and slightly pained:

Elvion.png.497dbb80699622da94a32c45c8c602a8.png

The third one might need some more work, but I think I grasped the idea. In order to draw a open mouth, one has to paint the white dots below the lip dots. Although I'm not sure if that detail is visible on this resolution.

Hey guess what I was wondering where you were with the sprites and you give me a late christmas gift, thank you, thank you ^-^.

So commenting on these, they are all pretty good, I can see Kent in the hair and Ephraim's body, I can't catch the face though and as for the neck it looks a bit too bright but otherwise this is fine.

Yeah the 3rd one needs some polishing like you said, and rest assured I can barely see it with that resolution however I just drag and drop on another tab and grossly enlarge it to see it more in detail..

4 hours ago, Critical Sniper said:

Hey guess what I was wondering where you were with the sprites and you give me a late christmas gift, thank you, thank you ^-^.

So commenting on these, they are all pretty good, I can see Kent in the hair and Ephraim's body, I can't catch the face though and as for the neck it looks a bit too bright but otherwise this is fine.

Yeah the 3rd one needs some polishing like you said, and rest assured I can barely see it with that resolution however I just drag and drop on another tab and grossly enlarge it to see it more in detail..

The face is Gwendolyn/Wendy's.

Yeah, I will see how I can improve it.

5 hours ago, DiogoJorge said:

The face is Gwendolyn/Wendy's.

Yeah, I will see how I can improve it.

I didn't catch it then primarily because she is a bad and I never care about her