Robin M deck?

VAlmfalk

I've been wanting to build a Robin M deck for the fun of it, but honestly i lack all the abilities to properly deck build. I've been advised against building with a mage MC as a beginner (makes sense, but I really just wanna have the deck to have for when i feel more comfortable with the game. You guys got any ideas?

serenesforestr.PNG

57 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

I can take a look around and see if anything fits, but first, are you specifically intent on using Robin as your final Class Change card, or are you going to try to fit the male Grima card into here?

I'm so sorry if you get notified for this twice, im not sure how serenes forest works. If possible I would like to use the Grima (m) card if possible.

20 hours ago, VAlmfalk said:

I'm so sorry if you get notified for this twice, im not sure how serenes forest works. If possible I would like to use the Grima (m) card if possible.

You're good, I wasn't able to get on until now but I'd planned on coming back here to check. Just so you know, you can get in trouble for posting twice in a row, it's called Double Posting. If you aren't sure if it notified me, you can edit your post and add a Mention, which means to type '@' followed by the name of the user you're trying to talk to, if their notifications are set up to tell them when they get Mentioned it should still let them know.

Anyways, with Grima, there are a couple options, I think @TheVinceKnight would know more about this, but off the top of my head the new Ilyana card is good if you can get her - she's able to destroy any number of enemies so long as you can discard a card for each target, and then redraws you cards if you have fewer than four. Another option would be a Dark Mage deck, where you force your opponent to discard cards, making them lose cards from their hand, including hopefully copies of their MC, which Grima can then Banish from the Retreat. If Vince doesn't hop in with better options I'll see if I can come up with a list by at latest the end of the week.

56 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

You're good, I wasn't able to get on until now but I'd planned on coming back here to check. Just so you know, you can get in trouble for posting twice in a row, it's called Double Posting. If you aren't sure if it notified me, you can edit your post and add a Mention, which means to type '@' followed by the name of the user you're trying to talk to, if their notifications are set up to tell them when they get Mentioned it should still let them know.

my apologies on the double posting, thank you for the information

M Grima isn't that great of an MC, he's mainly used as avoids with the F Grima version being main MC. If you want to play M Grima he's better off used as a tech splash card in decks that have fodder (typically run with cost 1 Ninjas). If you still want to use M Grima as an MC despite this just make sure you have the cards that will help him survive / get to his turn 5 level up faster (Gregor, Tiki 2 for Blue. If you want to run White there's Hisame, White also gives you access to Ninjas mentioned earlier).

If you want to focus on M Robin, here are 2 sample lists. Overall you want to be more aggressive and force their MC to 0 as soon as you can, so Robin can draw a card every turn guaranteed off the MC avoid. 2x Orb breaking skills / scary on hit effects help Robin draw earlier than 0 orbs. His main weakness is losing first since he's more easily hit by everything at a base 60. Frederick and Cordelia combo is included in both lists to help Robin in that aspect.
https://twitter.com/cipherfaire/status/1046955547512246277
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/131950000082124801/497858440203468811/MRobin.PNG

1 hour ago, Foodies said:

M Grima isn't that great of an MC, he's mainly used as avoids with the F Grima version being main MC. If you want to play M Grima he's better off used as a tech splash card in decks that have fodder (typically run with cost 1 Ninjas). If you still want to use M Grima as an MC despite this just make sure you have the cards that will help him survive / get to his turn 5 level up faster (Gregor, Tiki 2 for Blue. If you want to run White there's Hisame, White also gives you access to Ninjas mentioned earlier).

If you want to focus on M Robin, here are 2 sample lists. Overall you want to be more aggressive and force their MC to 0 as soon as you can, so Robin can draw a card every turn guaranteed off the MC avoid. 2x Orb breaking skills / scary on hit effects help Robin draw earlier than 0 orbs. His main weakness is losing first since he's more easily hit by everything at a base 60. Frederick and Cordelia combo is included in both lists to help Robin in that aspect.
https://twitter.com/cipherfaire/status/1046955547512246277
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/131950000082124801/497858440203468811/MRobin.PNG

Thank you very much, this is much appreciated.