Halloween silhouettes for the 10/10 banner

Jingle Jangle

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone’s thinking that’s horns on the left one, but part of that is just the hat from the one on the right. And the rest seems to just be hair, considering it’s damaged art.

As to who it is, who knows. Could be Camilla, I doubt it personally. Could also be Lucius or Libra. Maybe Azura. Who knows. I don’t think it’s camilla though, I don’t see the horns. 

The right one is really weird. They look rather “small” so it could be one of the “Lolis”, or it could just be the artists way of designing the character and it’s someone else. 

Keep in mind we also have 2 more not in this image, so don’t go calling the world is ending when we don’t even know half the banner, let alone what these two are. Often times all of the guesses are completely wrong anyway. 

It's weird so many people are instantly assuming these are Nohrian characters when I'm honestly stumped at the silhouettes. The one on the left has horns, yeah, but they look nothing like the ones Camilla usually wears and if the horns are part of the costume then it could be anyone.

The one on the right is clearly a witch, and following the theme from last year I'm guessing it's a little girl. I honestly don't see F!Corrin anywhere there. If it wasn't for the loose hair I'd say it's F!Kana, but other than that, I have no idea.

7 minutes ago, Thane said:

If the two are from Nohr, I wonder if the other two will be from Hoshido, another game entirely, or if they'll go full Nohrian on us.

Its also possible that they will do what they did with the summer banner and have two Fates characters while giving the two remaining slots to other games. 

14 minutes ago, Thane said:

If the two are from Nohr, I wonder if the other two will be from Hoshido, another game entirely, or if they'll go full Nohrian on us.

Equal Fates presentation? In Heroes? Surely you jest.  

I doubt they'd be going for full Nohrian again because of how we've moved onto split banners, but I'd expect two Nohrians and two from a different game. Definitely no Hoshidans, though I certainly won't object to Intsys letting them return the favour of hogging in on the other kingdom's holiday banners..

7 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Its also possible that they will do what they did with the summer banner and have two Fates characters while giving the two remaining slots to other games. 

I uh, I said as much, haha. 

3 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Equal Fates presentation? In Heroes? Surely you jest.  

I doubt they'd be going for full Nohrian again because of how we've moved onto split banners, but I'd expect two Nohrians and two from a different game. Definitely no Hoshidans, though I certainly won't object to Intsys letting them return the favour of hogging in on the other kingdom's holiday banners..

It's also possible they aren't Nohrian at all; these silhouettes have us all guessing. 

With any luck they'll release the trailer tomorrow. I'm not a patient man; I can't take another day of this! 

1 hour ago, Alkaid said:

Aside from my orbs and wallet screaming, bring on more Camillas. Go ahead and give me one for every season and one for every color and weapon type combination. Now for fairness' sake to other people, they shouldn't spam alts of one character too close together, but I'd still be pulling for them myself. I give my blessing to any Lyn fan eager for Lyn #15, too. No shame in being happy with more love for your favorites in my book. I don't have the energy to get mad at the alt counts in this game.

That said, I think people are getting worked up for nothing. The closest we've seen one character get multiple seasonal alts is Azura with PA Azura and NY Azura (about 2 months and 2 seasonal banners in between them). If Camilla got one now she'd have just 2 months and just 1 seasonal banner in between, so it seems a bit too close. I still don't think the silhouette quite matches her either. It could even be a long-haired dude for all we can tell. The part sticking out that could be a breast looks like it could also be a shoulder, as they're leaning in their damaged art.

The voice of reason spoke!  Even if Hans had ten alt in the future, I would be happy for people who like him (And I think some people here knows how much I HATE Hans)

Aside from that, In this banner, I'm hoping for Corrin, Camilla, Hector or Fae.

12 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Well this doesn't seem very promising. 

On the left I see big boobs and a set of horns meaning its likely that its going to be Camilla....again. And Fates....again. I'm not part of the hatedom of either of those but Camilla already had her time in the sun again, and again, and again, and so did the rest of the Fates cast. Its time for other characters.  Its been time for other characters for several banners now!

The second character is supposed to be a witch but we already got witch Nowi last time. Why aren't they going for other costumes like mummies, Pirates or Faceless? 

So unless they do the summer banner thing where they chose two Fates characters and two characters who didn't have alts yet then there is very little to get exited for. If it fits too much with the Fates/Camilla prediction then it means that whoever else is getting alts likely has a ton of alts already. 

You saved me a lot of typing.  This is exactly how I feel.  They should not repeat Vampire, Frankenstein, Witch or Neko.  There are a million halloween costumes so this is inexcusable and super boring.  Also enough Fates/Awakening, last time we had a seasonal without them was February.  Don't tarnish Halloween.  Finally one thing to actually add, hope no lolis please, don't tarnish my favorite holiday for the 2nd year in a row.  

24 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

You saved me a lot of typing.  This is exactly how I feel.  They should not repeat Vampire, Frankenstein, Witch or Neko.  There are a million halloween costumes so this is inexcusable and super boring.  Also enough Fates/Awakening, last time we had a seasonal without them was February.  Don't tarnish Halloween.  Finally one thing to actually add, hope no lolis please, don't tarnish my favorite holiday for the 2nd year in a row.  

I don't really understand your logic on this idea of not having kids/younger characters being apart of a Halloween banner when the main social construct of the holiday is for children to dress up in crazy/scary/fun costumes and get candy. Halloween Nowi was the one character that literally made sense for the original banner because she acts super childish and loves candy/sparkly things.

33 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

Sorry but I want the opposite xD More Neko, Witch, and Vampire and some fates characters xD It will make my favorite holiday better if it was this way ^^ Just hoping that a dragon alt doesn't"t become something else than a Dragon (hello witch Nowi, you made me SO sad, I wanted a flying blue dragon) And about lolis, why not I want Fae or Myrrh. I like cute things, not in a strange way (not like some people), so any cute girl or boy could be fine, OR Hector (He is with Chrom the only male characters that aren't cute and that I really like

12 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Well this doesn't seem very promising. 

On the left I see big boobs and a set of horns meaning its likely that its going to be Camilla....again. And Fates....again. I'm not part of the hatedom of either of those but Camilla already had her time in the sun again, and again, and again, and so did the rest of the Fates cast. Its time for other characters.  Its been time for other characters for several banners now!

The second character is supposed to be a witch but we already got witch Nowi last time. Why aren't they going for other costumes like mummies, Pirates or Faceless? 

So unless they do the summer banner thing where they chose two Fates characters and two characters who didn't have alts yet then there is very little to get exited for. If it fits too much with the Fates/Camilla prediction then it means that whoever else is getting alts likely has a ton of alts already. 

I'm a french guy, and in France, pirates don't sound like Halloween at all ^^, mummies could be cool, but faceless... I don't really want that

7 minutes ago, Liliesgrace said:

I don't really understand your logic on this idea of not having kids/younger characters being apart of a Halloween banner when the main social construct of the holiday is for children to dress up in crazy/scary/fun costumes and get candy. Halloween Nowi was the one character that literally made sense for the original banner because she acts super childish and loves candy/sparkly things.

Really good argument! But if it were only child characters... I'm happy that it's not ^^ it would be sad.

Edited by Drakhis

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Ok then ... mummy Oliver? 

Thought that was mommy for second. I would not mind seeing Oliver as a beautiful mommy for Halloween though.

3 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Not even if we had Oliver in a Faceless outfit? :):

The image in my head reminds me of Pyramid Head from Silent Hill, but chubbier and a little more disturbing.

Edited by XRay

8 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Now I'm curious what people dress up as in France~

75% vampire and demons, a lot of witches and sorcerer, some zombies, mummies and scarecrows and some pumpkins humans ^^

Edit: And a lot of Ghosts/ reapers

What for your country?

Edited by Drakhis

Someone on Reddit (u/Fudgepops313) pointed out that the figure on the right looks like Oboro's Halloween Costume.

0xxv2pziesq11.jpg

It looks pretty fitting to me. Oboro is pretty petite as well.

6 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I saw that strand of hair, but it just looks like that to me, a strand of hair. No indication of a ponytail. Besides, how is a ponytail even possible under a witch hat?

Also from reddit, someone (u/damselfly) drew Felicia as the right figure and here's how they drew ponytail + witch hat:

Spoiler

khl8fl9k5pq11.png

36 minutes ago, Drakhis said:

75% vampire and demons, a lot of witches and sorcerer, some zombies, mummies and scarecrows and some pumpkins humans ^^

Edit: And a lot of Ghosts/ reapers

What for your country?

Ah so monsters basically~

I'm American so, pretty much anything can be a costume~ Movie characters are pretty much the main things people go for, followed by the stereotypical monsters and such~