New seasonal Banner: Land’s Bounty

Poimagic

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well uh.. that's an interesting selection. 3/1 female/male ratio and 2 Fates units was the only things people got right.

I guess I'll be going for Mia and Kagero. Mia since we finally have a flying healer like I've been waiting for and Kagero since I like her, though armored green dagger seems kind of awkward.

That's, uh, interesting.  Ironic that the first flying Tellius healer isn't Elincia, but eh.  Wouldn't mind Mia for more Hone Fliers.  I guess Kagero/Niles have their uses, and Myrrh would just be for type coverage for me.

• armor maid Kagero that throws booze juice that the enemy 
  • Mia is first flying healer that can resets charge and inflicts a guard debuff
  • armor blue bow Niles
  • another op armor dragon after Tiki? calm down game.

Overall while maid Kagero interest me the most, I'm not that invested in this banner and will give it a skip.

The only real bummer is Mia doesn't have Dazzle or Wrathful built into her staff nor does she come with either as a B skill. It's gonna be a pain to build her like I want, since I've never gotten a Genny before and spent my spare Bride Lyn on Elise before.

Myrrh and Mia art is lovely. Also a flying healer, just not how I expected. What does her staff do again?

3 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

180 BST Myrrh incoming 

Oh S!, didn't even think about that.

Just now, Garlyle said:

Myrrh and Mia art is lovely. Also a flying healer, just not how I expected. What does her staff do again?

From what I remember reading, it’s Trilemma and Guard in one staff

1 minute ago, Garlyle said:

Oh S!, didn't even think about that.

Resets special of target and units in 2 spaces.

Yay for Tellius getting representation!  A little sad Elincia isn't the first flying healer, but at least she's from Tellius, I guess.  I don't think I'll pull for Mia, however...  I have plenty of healers, and I'd prefer to save for the next Tellian I can +10 (or is a laguz or Zihark).  Mia used to be one of my favorites, but she's fallen down on the list over the years (never thought I'd like Zelgius more, but I do).  I'll probably skip this banner.

I’ll be rolling for Myrrh and Mia on this banner. Mia with higher priority (flier emblem bias), and Myrrh second (SS bias). Hopefully I can get them early on, so I can save up for Neko Sakura

Edit: Gonna add Kagero to that list, due to me Hoshido bias

Edited by Poimagic

Also blue bow and green dagger this time.

That attack voice from Mia is so weird ?. Myrrh's special trigger is adorable.

Skilksets are not anazing at first look, hard to decide what should  I go for.

Witchy Wand looks like a sword, but okay. Flying healer is cool!

11 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

armor maid Kagero that throws booze juice that the enemy 

I wonder if it is booze too so I checked the Japanese trailer, but nope, it is just bottled fruit juice.

Edited by XRay

That's really interesting. 
I like Myrrh + Mia for sure. a flying healer would be great.  but i'll wait until after Legendary. 
(it's also odd that they are all armor units. i like armour don't get me wrong, but 3? right after Armour Tiki?)

Just now, Poimagic said:

From what I remember reading, it’s Trilemma and Guard in one staff

Nothing to do with Trilemma.  It resets the special CD of the target and all foes in 2 spaces, and then inflicts the Guard effect on them to prevent them from charging special for a turn.  The last sentence says it neutralizes things like Special Spiral, but doesn't affect Killer Weapons or Lightning Breath/Bladetome CD mods.

Basically, if you get hit by the staff, your Special and the special of all allies in 2 spaces of you reset to their starting value after combat, and all opponents for you and those allies have Guard until the unit's next action is over.

11 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

The only real bummer is Mia doesn't have Dazzle or Wrathful built into her staff nor does she come with either as a B skill. It's gonna be a pain to build her like I want, since I've never gotten a Genny before and spent my spare Bride Lyn on Elise before.

As the staff should be inheritable, it is probably refinable like any other inheritable staff.