New seasonal Banner: Land’s Bounty

Poimagic

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

- More stupid boring armors. Why does IS love these so much? I'm personally not a fan of armors.

Well, on the plus side, it means that these seasonal armor units are not going to pity break you in regular Foci.

Armor units are basically whale bait. LB!Myrrh looks like a candidate to join the 180 BST club, so she seems like whale bait. Not sure about LB!Kagero and LB!Niles since they are ranged, but for players who like to use ranged units, ranged armor units may attract some of those whales who do not might dropping a little BST for ranged combat.

Edited by XRay

1 minute ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Gonna be pulling Blue (Myrrh is the gold prize because of course she is, but Niles wouldn't be a bad consolation prize) > Colorless (I wouldn't mind Fly Healer Mia) > Green (Kagero would be nice, that's a neat dagger) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Red (no focus unit, pitybreaker would probably be someone I already have).

Myrrh is a red armored dragon.

1 minute ago, Alkaid said:

Oh man, it hurts that now whenever we can get Genny again I'll need to get TWO (since got knows I'm keeping one for actual use) so I can fodder one to Mia. I guess I've been spoiled by Maribelle and Veronica both coming with Wrathful already.

I've been pretty blessed with Gennys. I think she knows how much I enjoy building healers. I even got pitybroken by one when looking for Maribelle. lol I think I've got three spare ones right now. I'm saving one for Rhys and Elice (just in case they don't come with the proper skills already). I had been saving one for Maribelle, but I got lucky with her skill set.

Gah. I'm so excited. I'm prepared for all the disappointment. 

Also Dorcas is going to be a TT reward! 

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Alternatively, you can pick purgatory:

I thought she was imitating a frog in the English version, so I did not think much of it. But now that I hear it again, it does sound kind of bad.

Edited by XRay

1 minute ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Myrrh is a red armored dragon.

...I completely missed that while being far too happy about Myrrh alt. Thank you for pointing that out.

With that in mind, pulling order for me is now Red > Colorless >>> Blue = Green, because Myrrh is the one that I want (ooh ooh ooh), Mia would also be neat (plus Veronica could pity-break me... though it'd probably be Mist again, that hasn't happened in a while), and Niles and Kagero both hold roughly the same interest for me.

Also, that Mia clip is just... WAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

14 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I'm not happy about getting 3 Hector alts in one year either, but Hector is actually popular. Kagero is ... not popular enough to justify it, imo. Does anyone know which Hoshidan women scored above her in either CYL? I know that in the Fates official poll, Oboro beat her out. As did the royal sisters. And Azura.

In defense of Hector, LA!Hector was his first alt, the Legendary was bound to happen soon or later and CYL Hector was chosen by players.

In regards to Kagero, in CYL2, Rinka, Sakura, Hinoka, and Selkie ranked higher than Kagero, and if you include neutrals, Felicia, Azura, F!Corrin and F!Kana did as well. Oboro ranked higher than Kagero in CYL one, but her ranked tanked in CYL2, likely because she's a meh unit with meh art.

Edited by NekoKnight

3 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Extremely...Cute...Myrrh...Must...Pull!!!!!!

Mia looks incredible for Abyssal maps, maybe I'll give her a shot too despite her awful voice

You're right! The Legendary Foes with special ready! Mia is our solution!

Edited by Diovani Bressan

9 minutes ago, XRay said:

Well, on the plus side, it means that these seasonal armor units are not going to pity break you in regular Foci.

Armor units are basically whale bait. LB!Myrrh looks like a candidate to join the 180 BST club, so she seems like whale bait. Not sure about LB!Kagero and LB!Niles since they are ranged, but for players who like to use ranged units, ranged armor units may attract some of those whales who do not might dropping a little BST for ranged combat.

But did all of these units except one have to be armors? Why not just one or two?

Well the units chosen are really unexpected and other the Kagero I want all of them.  I love armors so Myrrh and Niles really make me want them and since I play Heroes muted I will go for Mia as well since a flying healer would be really nice to have.  

10 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I've been pretty blessed with Gennys. I think she knows how much I enjoy building healers. I even got pitybroken by one when looking for Maribelle. lol I think I've got three spare ones right now. I'm saving one for Rhys and Elice (just in case they don't come with the proper skills already). I had been saving one for Maribelle, but I got lucky with her skill set.

Gah. I'm so excited. I'm prepared for all the disappointment. 

Also Dorcas is going to be a TT reward! 

he is?! YAY!!!

2 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

In regards to Kagero, in CYL2, Rinka, Sakura, Hinoka, and Selkie ranked higher than Kagero, and if you include neutrals, Felicia, Azura, F!Corrin and F!Kana did as well.

Well, even if Oboro wasn't one of the Hoshidans I thought scored higher than Kagero, apparently there were other choices besides her. Like, they could've just given it to Hinoka so all the Fates royals could've had a seasonal alt. Or Felicia since Jakob got an alt last year. Or just pull a Charlotte and give it to Rinka.

So Mia's staff was accidentally programmed into the game via Trilemma a while ago. I knew a guard staff was coming, but for it to be a seasonal locked one I didn't know

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

But did all of these units except one have to be armors? Why not just one or two?

Maybe. They could be just testing them out to see if they sell well. If they do, they may green light further ranged armor units down the line.

Just now, Sunwoo said:

Well, even if Oboro wasn't one of the Hoshidans I thought scored higher than Kagero, apparently there were other choices besides her. Like, they could've just given it to Hinoka so all the Fates royals could've had a seasonal alt. Or Felicia since Jakob got an alt last year. Or just pull a Charlotte and give it to Rinka.

Oops, looks like I didn't get my edit in before you replied. Like I said above, Oboro was higher ranked than Kagero for CYL1 (before the game launched at people just voted for who they liked) but her rank was much lower in CYL2, probably because she was a bad unit, with bad skills and art.

1 minute ago, XRay said:

Maybe. They could be just testing them out to see if they sell well. If they do, they may green light further ranged armor units down the line.

Well, if that's the case, I guess I won't be pulling on many banners anymore. I don't like armors. I want more horse and Pegasus units.

2 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

So Mia's staff was accidentally programmed into the game via Trilemma a while ago. I knew a guard staff was coming, but for it to be a seasonal locked one I didn't know

I'm confident that later down the line the guard staff will be made into a normal weapon. It's too good to be a seasonal.

12 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I'm not happy about getting 3 Hector alts in one year either, but Hector is actually popular. Kagero is ... not popular enough to justify it, imo. Does anyone know which Hoshidan women scored above her in either CYL? I know that in the Fates official poll, Oboro beat her out. As did the royal sisters. And Azura.

Out of the non-royal Hoshido exclusives, Oboro (#60), Hana (#83), and Setsuna (#84) scored higher than Kagero (#86) in CYL1.  Kagero outdid them all in CYL2 rather handily at #90 compared to Oboro's #173, Hana #181, and Setsuna #188.  I want to say that kind of sharp decline is far more indicative of their performance as units in Heroes than anything else.  Kagero was amazing for the first half of the game's life, while no one but their fans enjoy pulling the other three.  Then again, Niles did get #74 in CYL2 despite being a god-awful unit, so who knows.