New seasonal Banner: Land’s Bounty

Poimagic

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

What's the best A Slot for Myrrh that isn't DC or a Breath?

P.S. Also, which of those two would be better for someone who had access to them?

Thanks in advance!

Try to figure out what you want to do with your Myrrh first I guess. DC and Breath are both strictly enemy phase skills, but Myrrh also gets guaranteed doubles when she attacks, in which case other skills can be considered. There's Fury obviously, and Atk/Def Bond for dual-phase skills despite the somewhat awkward usage of Bond. Or go fully in the opposite direction with Death Blow 4.

EDIT: How could I also forget the classical Lightning Breath + Breath combo? Gives up your player phase entirely of course but it's the tried and true.

Edited by Humanoid

4 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

True, but I was speaking more in the terms of single attacks

But single attacks don't matter when you just have an Ignis up your sleeve.

Well, until Mia removes your sleeves to feed to her own.

2 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

What's the best A Slot for Myrrh that isn't DC or a Breath?

P.S. Also, which of those two would be better for someone who had access to them?

Thanks in advance!

Sturdy Blow gives you +4 Atk for damage and +4 Def for the double attack chek

5 hours ago, Humanoid said:

Try to figure out what you want to do with your Myrrh first I guess. DC and Breath are both strictly enemy phase skills, but Myrrh also gets guaranteed doubles when she attacks, in which case other skills can be considered. There's Fury obviously, and Atk/Def Bond for dual-phase skills despite the somewhat awkward usage of Bond. Or go fully in the opposite direction with Death Blow 4.

EDIT: How could I also forget the classical Lightning Breath + Breath combo? Gives up your player phase entirely of course but it's the tried and true.

Fury's tempting, since her base kit lets her double in both phases (and helps Spirit Breath trigger), thanks!

3 hours ago, Javi Blizz said:

Sturdy Blow gives you +4 Atk for damage and +4 Def for the double attack chek

I didn't think of this at all, thank you!

Does a mixed Phase build seem viable or is it better to just commit to one or the other?

14 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Does a mixed Phase build seem viable or is it better to just commit to one or the other?

Unless you have a Brave Ephraim lying around to pass over Special Fighter, there's no good reason to get rid of her default Vengeful Fighter.

6 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Unless you have a Brave Ephraim lying around to pass over Special Fighter, there's no good reason to get rid of her default Vengeful Fighter.

That's what I figured, thanks!

Edit: Just realised I still have some M!Kanas; is Brazen Def/ Res useful? How about Brazen Atk/ Def? Thanks again!

Edited by DefyingFates

Xanek uploaded the new banner's heroes' voice lines last night.

Spoiler

Yeah, I really want Mia even more now. Lani Minella's "Waagh!" is hilarious, but she also gave Mia a special quote which sounds sing-songy and it's just so out there. Her "Woo-ooh" injured line and defeat line are also funny. Asakawa Yuu's Mia is good too. I like her delivery for Mia's line about giving candy, but forgetting where she kept them. So, it's a win-win situation for me regardless of what audio I hear from Mia. I expect to get 10 Legaults because love always triumphs. Not that I'm going to complain, though, since I like Legault.

Spooky Myrrh sounds so cute, especially her line about wanting candy.

44 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Xanek uploaded the new banner's heroes' voice lines last night.

「竜になったら、この服はどうなるでしょうか?」

Tap quote: "When I turn into a dragon, I wonder what happens to these clothes?"

「怖いですよ~」

Special quote: "I'm scary~~"

Myrrh is precious.

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

「竜になったら、この服はどうなるでしょうか?」

「怖いですよ~」

Myrrh is precious.

she really is. i love when she levels up and if it's a lot, she goes, i hope this is helpful - please don't pet me lol

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Myrrh is precious.

Indeed she is. A team of big brother Ephraim protecting Myrrh would be pretty good now with there being a non-blue and non-green option with spooky Myrrh. Then again, with how strong she is, is it really Ephraim protecting Myrrh or Myrrh protecting Ephraim? Now, if only we could reunite her with her adopted dad.

9 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

That's what I figured, thanks!

Edit: Just realised I still have some M!Kanas; is Brazen Def/ Res useful? How about Brazen Atk/ Def? Thanks again!

I would say that Brazens probably aren’t as useful as Distant Counter or maybe Sturdy Blow/Stance (the DEF boost, along with making Myrrh slightly sturdier, also helps her double more), but they’re still good choices for Myrrh as long as you give her one that boosts DEF so she can double more with her personal breath that checks DEF to double. IMO DEF/RES would be better for you if you want her to be an Enemy Phase mixed tank, while ATK/DEF would be better if you just want Myrrh to do as much damage as possible.

11 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

「竜になったら、この服はどうなるでしょうか?」

I’ve been wondering about this ever since Awakening. Where do dragons’ clothes go when they’re being dragons?

5 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Indeed she is. A team of big brother Ephraim protecting Myrrh would be pretty good now with there being a non-blue and non-green option with spooky Myrrh. Then again, with how strong she is, is it really Ephraim protecting Myrrh or Myrrh protecting Ephraim? Now, if only we could reunite her with her adopted dad.

Ephraim protects Myrrh from Legendary Tiki, Falchions, Nagas and Cloud Maiougis.

Myrrh protects Ephraim from everything else.

And yeah, Morva GHB is unlikely but not unwelcome, at least for me.

Edited by ILikeKirbys

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

「竜になったら、この服はどうなるでしょうか?」

「怖いですよ~」

Myrrh is precious.

Must protect at all costs~

I really dislike when a unit I want is red, it has such a bloated pool and a lot of mediocre/bad units in it.  Red hell, where the nightmarish Luke can crush all your hopes and dreams.  Is Myrrh adorable enough to go through that?   The answer is unfortunately yes.  

I will also pull colorless, which was formerly hell but not anymore....though it has its own hope crusher in Mist.  

21 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

I would have pulled for her anyway, but Myrrh's Def and Atk are absolutely disgusting and I love it (obvious Myrrh bias is obvious). I can't wait for tomorrow (so I can get a +Spd/-Def one, knowing my luck...)!

...and yes, her outfit and appearance are an absolute 11/10. She's the cutest thing I've ever seen!!

if i get her. (pls pls pls RNG under 40 orbs). i know i'm gonna get minus attack. almost all my units are minus attac. 

I want to summon from new Halloween banner, but I also want to save orbs. Target would be Myrrh and Mia, obviously. I think I should delay my free summoning until Tempest Trial, and bring my orbs count above 100, then I'd feel better about it.

I think I'm getting rather lucky with this banner, at least in terms of natures. Not the absolute best on all of them, but my first copy of each one so far has been pretty damned good.

• Mia [+Spd, -Def] takes the cake for optimal.
  • Myrrh [+Atk, -Res] is more than good enough. No complaints will be had here.
  • Niles [+Atk, -Spd] isn't bad, even if Spd is his strong suit (Bold Fighter can fix it... if I ever get another copy of that).
  • Kagero [+Def, -HP] is slightly better than neutral, probably.

I think I'll try for another copy of Kagero before I stop pulling green, then just focus on getting more copies of Mia and Myrrh.

EDIT: I don't know what I inadvertently sacrificed for this, but my second Kagero was [+Atk, -Spd]. Well, holy shit. I think I might need to watch out for what karma has in store for me.

Edited by Ice Dragon

30 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

I got Myrrh! And she's +Atk!

...and -Def. Seeing that was a terrible feeling.

What RNG giveth, RNG taketh away, clearly... :/

I know the feeling, I got Mia but she was -atk, +res ^^; Oh well, I'm just glad I got her at all, and that I have a TT unit on time since I don't have any of the others and not interested in using Dorcas.