New seasonal Banner: Land’s Bounty

Poimagic

6 hours ago, GrandeRampel said:

Finally, I can partecipate in this topic. Hello everyone. I pulled a Myrrh fairly easily, with about 50 orbs. She is -HP/+Def which is okay, I guess. She will be a great addiction to my Armor Team. But now I'm uncertain of what to do with the rest of my orbs. I don't really care much for merges or SI, but I know I'm missing a ranged armor for my team.

I have Zelgius, L!Hector, M!Grima and now H!Myrrh who can counter at distance, but no one that can attack from a distance. Should I try for Niles? Or am I better off trying fro Henry and Jakob when they come back?

hmmmm.. 
Jakob could be deadly. but Niles is stupidly fast.. 

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

56 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

Jakob could be deadly. but Niles is stupidly fast.. 

Yeah, I think I will try a bit more on this banner. I forgot that Kagero was ranged too, so that's a plus. Either she or Niles would be nice.

4MmMrkR.png

Okay...wow. I didn't get the one unit I actually wanted...but I can scarcely complain. That's some damn good skill fodder right there. I also got Pity Broken by Hardin in the previous attempt...I've spend 55 orbs on this banner and got four (really good) five star units thus far, almost seems greedy to go for Myrrh at this point.

Edited by Jotari

51 minutes ago, Jotari said:

almost seems greedy to go for Myrrh at this point.

That is not greedy. LB!Myrrh may still be waiting out there for a home to go to, and adopting orphans is hardly greedy. And Anna wants your Orbs.

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

That is not greedy. LB!Myrrh may still be waiting out there for a home to go to, and adopting orphans is hardly greedy. And Anna wants your Orbs.

Oh fear not, I'm a greedy bastard. And I missed Tiki, so I'm hankering for another armoured Dragon.

@Jotari Nice! And I think I may have stole your Myrrh for I just got another one. This one is +RES/-HP compared to the +HP/-RES I got first. Not sure which is the better, but I am thinking it is the +RES.

I'll keep hoping for more Myrrhs. I would so love a Legendary Armor Core of Halloween Myrrh, my merged Amelia, and Legendary Tiki. The last slot would probably end up being someone easily merged like Effie. That way I have a solid Falchion killer. Though I am lacking a Legendary Tiki so this is a bit of a pipe dream right now.

Edited by Usana

5 hours ago, Usana said:

@Jotari Nice! And I think I may have stole your Myrrh for I just got another one. This one is +RES/-HP compared to the +HP/-RES I got first. Not sure which is the better, but I am thinking it is the +RES.

I'll keep hoping for more Myrrhs. I would so love a Legendary Armor Core of Halloween Myrrh, my merged Amelia, and Legendary Tiki. The last slot would probably end up being someone easily merged like Effie. That way I have a solid Falchion killer. Though I am lacking a Legendary Tiki so this is a bit of a pipe dream right now.

I share your pane for missing Legendary Tiki. So many orbs spend and only an army of Micaiahs to show for it T.T Don't worry, I'm sure she'll return in a few months.

I decided to throw some orbs at this banner only to summon a duplicate Ike. Not Brave Ike, just plain old regular Ike. Crappy IVs, too. This is the third time in a row I've gotten some off-focus pity-breaking unit. Oh well, at least I still have 50 orbs...gonna save them all until I see what the Legendary this month is.

I got Mia. all i wanted, because her Staff is awesome and really really good against the current Meta and on the precharged Special PVE maps.

I would put that staff utility wise on par with Veronicas Staff. Its that good. I gave it to my +10 Azama and its insane how much more bulk your units gain when the opponents cant activate their Sepcial. Debating if i should pull 2 more Mias to give the staffs to my +10 Elise and +10 Bride Lyn

Edited by Hilda

+HP/-Spd H!Myrrh dropped into my lap this morning and I have begun to have terrible, terrible ideas.

8b855f8325.jpg

She hits 60+ Atk, Def and Res with all the buffs up. Bonfire adds up to 32 damage and procs every combat. This should be fucking illegal.

Spoiler

armoured colorless dragon when

Pitybroke finally by Gray (didn't have him yet, so actually pretty happy about it) and (for some reason) Soleil. She was in the circle right after Gray so, least she technically wasn't a pitybreak~ But no Mia or Myrrh yet~

If this is gonna be another Summer Micaiah situation, seriously, at least GIVE ME ALM

4 hours ago, Rinco said:

Damn, this banner is killing me.

Had my pity rate broken by Brave Roy. Didn't have him yet, so not that upset.
Then today got my pity rate broken again by Gray. GRAY! He's not even good fodder. 

1 hour ago, Landmaster said:

Pitybroke finally by Gray (didn't have him yet, so actually pretty happy about it) and (for some reason) Soleil. She was in the circle right after Gray so, least she technically wasn't a pitybreak~ But no Mia or Myrrh yet~

If this is gonna be another Summer Micaiah situation, seriously, at least GIVE ME ALM

Huh, that's some serious coincidence there. I've gotten two copies of Gray from this banner and a Brave Roy (and one 5-star Soleil, too).

Why couldn't they have been Flora or someone I actually need?

Edited by Ice Dragon

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

Huh, that's some serious coincidence there. I've gotten two copies of Gray from this banner and a Brave Roy (and one 5-star Soleil, too).

Why couldn't they have been Flora or someone I actually need?

I'm convinced there's some timetable to Summoning.

I'm at least appreciative it wasn't someone like Luke or Saber~

It's red hell for a reason guys.  The pool is way too bloated, and it also has some of the worst 5 star locked units in the game.   Green is heaven, red is hell.  Blue is smooth and cool, colorless is purgatory.

3 hours ago, Landmaster said:

I'm convinced there's some timetable to Summoning.

I'm at least appreciative it wasn't someone like Luke or Saber~

I got Luke...

@Lewyn

I usually hate pulling green because it just doesn't show up. However, this seems to be changing. Blue keeps not showing up for me now, while I've had a fair few circles with three greens Oo (although plenty with 0 greens). Stupid RNG ><

Edited by Cute Chao

After achieving my dreams on last year's Halloween banner, I went into this oneand pulled a +Def -Spd Myrrh. I did at least 3 other red 5*s (Morgan, Lyn and Ike) before her, so I definitely agree that the pool here is very bloated. Still, I am too happy right now to care.

3 hours ago, Lewyn said:

It's red hell for a reason guys.  The pool is way too bloated, and it also has some of the worst 5 star locked units in the game.   Green is heaven, red is hell.  Blue is smooth and cool, colorless is purgatory.

They're all kind of bloated to hell now. Blue's probably the most balanced hell now, since it's not like red or colorless where the balance of fodder is so extreme between great pulls like Sothe and awful ones like Gaius. Green's got a lot decent units if you're aiming to build them, like Raven or Soren, but most also have bad fodder if you're not.

In my quest for Kagero, I think for every session that had a green there was one that didn't, and each time I did get greens it was 1-2 at best. I'm really not in much need of what little decent fodder green has, so pretty much every unit is pretty useless. And of course Beruka, the one unit I would like more copies of from green right now, only showed up 2 times in 300 orbs worth of green sniping.

I never want to pull for green on a 4-man banner again after this one. They showed up so rarely the orb efficiency was really terrible.

1 hour ago, Cute Chao said:

I got Luke...

@Lewyn

I usually hate pulling green because it just doesn't show up. However, this seems to be changing. Blue keeps not showing up for me now, while I've had a fair few circles with three greens Oo (although plenty with 0 greens). Stupid RNG ><

Heroes, the game that completely removes RNG from the gameplay and puts it in your wallet.

8 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

One of my other pitybreakers was Saber. Seems I fell on that sword for you.

4 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

I got Luke...

Thanks for taking those bullets

Until I go on the old Halloween banner~

Ugh, I guess I know where all my luck came from on the Brave banner. Up to 4% with nothing to show. Myrrh, get your face in my barracks >:(

Guess I can't really be too mad though, since that is only like 100ish orbs and the average IIRC is 150 for a focus character.

12 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

I got Luke...

@Lewyn

That is the only downside, green orbs are the least likely to show up.  Still despite that occasional 5 orb throwaway green is preferred.  Every 5 star unit there is good to great and some of the best fodder is there as well like Special Fighter, Special Spiral, Distant Counter, Steady Breath, Vengeful Fighter.  

11 hours ago, Alkaid said:

They're all kind of bloated to hell now. Blue's probably the most balanced hell now, since it's not like red or colorless where the balance of fodder is so extreme between great pulls like Sothe and awful ones like Gaius. Green's got a lot decent units if you're aiming to build them, like Raven or Soren, but most also have bad fodder if you're not.

In my quest for Kagero, I think for every session that had a green there was one that didn't, and each time I did get greens it was 1-2 at best. I'm really not in much need of what little decent fodder green has, so pretty much every unit is pretty useless. And of course Beruka, the one unit I would like more copies of from green right now, only showed up 2 times in 300 orbs worth of green sniping.

I never want to pull for green on a 4-man banner again after this one. They showed up so rarely the orb efficiency was really terrible.

Yeah again greens sometimes don't show up which is the downside.  I don't think green is too bloated a pool though, it is the smallest I believe by some significant margin meaning on average it takes much less orbs to +10 a unit or pull a focus unit.  Blue is pretty good.  Colorless has Mist but otherwise good 5 star focus units, the problem is other than Sothe you don't have many low rarity units with good fodder.