New seasonal Banner: Land’s Bounty

Poimagic

I'm really tempted to go back and pull more. Halloween banners always have some of my favorite arts and abilities.

I'm still low on orbs, though, so I'm going to hold off for a while and see what upcoming banners hold. Ideally, I'll wait all the way to the November banner trailer before deciding whether or not to pull more.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was very happy. I wanted Mia very much and I got her on my free summon, have been trying to summon her again and have wound up with 2 kageros (hate when no colorless orbs are available to pull from). Either way I am happy though.

15 hours ago, Othin said:

I'm really tempted to go back and pull more. Halloween banners always have some of my favorite arts and abilities.

I'm still low on orbs, though, so I'm going to hold off for a while and see what upcoming banners hold. Ideally, I'll wait all the way to the November banner trailer before deciding whether or not to pull more.

As usual, this lasted about a day.

Got Kagero in four pulls, could stop here but I want Myrrh too.

Well came back in today with 19 orbs. Jakob. Priscilla. Sophia. AND ANOTHER MYRRH. This one is +HP/-DEF. So the +RES/-HP is still the best of them, but it seems to be raining Myrrhs overhere. OK. Three total isn't literally raining, but that is still more than I expected. I am not even sad not to have a Mia yet.

I finally got Myrrh and Mia last night, and Halloween Nowi from her banner. They all either have an HP boon or bane for some reason. Nowi and Myrrh are even reversed (+HP, -Res and -HP, +Res respectively) while Mia's +HP, -Def~

8 hours ago, Garlyle said:

I went up to 4.5% on this banner for the 2nd time. I feel like I'm wasting too much orb to get a single Myrrh, and this is making me very sad.

Right there with you. Up to 4.25 with no 5 stars. I just want Myrrh :\

1 hour ago, bottlegnomes said:

Right there with you. Up to 4.25 with no 5 stars. I just want Myrrh :\

5.25, twice my friend. 
Myrrh broke me (twice) but no five stars in that full summon
I am insanely jealous of those who get mia. (I've decided i don't need her. i want her wand. lol)

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got my armoured Myrrh! Was really starting to get worried there. My pity rate was up at 4.75, highest I think it's ever gone, and red orbs just kept refusing to appear (also got pity broken by Deirdre at one point, which was underwhelming, at least compared to last time I was pity broken with Hardin). Excuse me as I save every single orb available as I await Armoured Tiki's next appearance, I think the only thing that could sway me to summon again would be armoured Alvis.