Summer/Winter units you want to see

indigoasis

Personally, I'd like to see Summer Seliph, although I hadn't realized just how skinny the kid was until recently.

I'm pretty sure Santa Hector is bound to be in, and I'm OK with five Hectors, honestly.

7 minutes ago, indigospace said:

I'm pretty sure Santa Hector is bound to be in, and I'm OK with five Hectors, honestly.

Please have green axe Armads. AOTB!Hector ruined it by being blue and not wielding Armads. I only need one more green Hector to make Armads emblem.

I really, really want to see summer villain heroes just for the heck of it.

Here're some ideas I mentioned in another thread

Spoiler
On 7/8/2018 at 3:11 PM, Arcphoenix said:

I have no idea about stats and I lack artistic talent (thus this will be a lot less detailed than others here), but here are two ideas I had for seasonals: Summer Fallen Celica and Summer Female Grima.

Personally, I think seeing a seasonal villains banner would be a nice change of pace, anyway to the units.

Celica would be a dagger infantry unit carrying a beach volleyball. Her special quote would be along the lines of "I will destroy my enemies in Duma's name."

Female Grima would be a dragon unit riding some sort of risen horse. (I feel she'd be the best candidate for a horse dragon as she actually summons one rather than transforming like other dragons). Her "transformation" would have the dragon wearing a huge pair of swimming goggles. I imagine one of her lines being "I am the fell dragon Grima, and I shall conquer the shore!" (Her abbreviation should be fun, especially if you consider her a Robin alt rather than a Grima alt. F!S!F!R)

I imagine the other two currently in the game would also fit on the banner, though I wouldn't mind Scarlet, Berkut, or Gunther. Maybe one of them carrying a large plastic shovel for a sandcastle theme. Scarlet I imagine would be collecting shells to decorate her weapons with, even if she’s undead.

EDIT: I imagine the other two on the banner being Mad Berkut and Witch Rinea. Berkut would have a non-inheritable distant counter beach umbrella and would be a lance calvalry unit. Rinea on the other hand would be a flying tome unit with her tome's visuals looking like a sandstorm centered on the foe and forming into a sandcastle around them before disappearing.

Edited by Arcphoenix

Winter Elise and Leo because IS failed to deliver on Halloween. Like who wouldn't want to see Leo grumpy about Winter like he is about Summer?~

As for summer, IDK~ Ike, Roy, Marth, Seliph, Leif, any hot guy really...

KEaTON

4 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

Dunno for Winter but i want Summer Ike to be a Lifeguard. 

Red speedo with a little white cross is the best option, bit if it swim trunks i will acept it too. :^_^:

Yeah, speedos would be good too. It is not fair that only the ladies get to flaunt their junk provocatively.

Ike. Just ANY seasonal Ike. I still can't believe he doesn't have one yet. He's the most popular male, how can IS keep ignoring him?

Also, Silas. Frederick already got a summer alt, but I wouldn't mind seeing him at Christmas. I wouldn't be upset if he never got another alt though, since he did get one.

What I would like to see for winter is Palla and Est since Catria got an alt earlier this year plus they got the Christmas colors down and I want them to be flying units riding reindeer and to go along with them...maybe some of the ram villagers like Gray and Tobin but since at least two characters from Awakening or Fates seems to be a requirement then I would be happy with Leo and Elise showing up.

Winter Arden, dressed as Father Christmas, and Sigurd, Alec and Noish as reindeer.

As for summer, I'm not so fussed, but Haar, Largo and Rolf with dingy's (Haar's is a wyvern dingy) could be fun...

I don't really care for seasonals, but for some reason I want to see Santa Ike with Soren as his "jolly" elf assistant.

Also swimsuit Azura so we can finally have an armored dancer.

6 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Also swimsuit Azura so we can finally have an armored dancer.

That bikini armor must be super dense and heavy. It is not easy to condense 50 pounds of steel into a few small pieces of plate armor.

I second Santa Garon. I can easily imagine him sitting in front of the fire hearth and reading to his children.  Hans and Iago could be his Christmas elves. 

For summer I think swimsuit Alm and Faye with a monocular and a spy outfit would be a good match.

Also summer Niime because she has to get into the game anyway and summer Jedah because his three daughters imply females would actually be pretty into that. 

Edited by Etrurian emperor

2 hours ago, nirvanafan said:

and any echoes character except Celica, cant believe the only echoes alt units we have at this point are 2 celicas.

Is it just me, or has Alm been really under-represented? I know Echoes more or less favors his side of the story, so maybe that's why focus has shifted to Celica a bit, but I find it ridiculous that we haven't at least gotten a Red Bow Alm yet. Anyway, I'm getting off topic.

I would want Winter Berkut so he can be mad about not getting a gift from Rudolf.

3 minutes ago, indigospace said:

Is it just me, or has Alm been really under-represented? I know Echoes more or less favors his side of the story, so maybe that's why focus has shifted to Celica a bit, but I find it ridiculous that we haven't at least gotten a Red Bow Alm yet. Anyway, I'm getting off topic.

Conqueror Legendary Hero Red Bow Alm

I'm speaking it into existence everyday