Tempest Trials: Familiar Faces!

Vaximillian

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

You know, guard seal got me thinking: double guard. -2 cooldown on opponent for each attack.

Guard: "At start of combat, if unit's HP ≥ 80%, inflicts Special cooldown charge -1 on foe per attack. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)"

2018's Halloween Weapons: "Inflicts Special cooldown charge -1 on foe per attack during combat. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)"

So... no double guard.

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Get off of your high horse and see things from other people's perspective.

It’s alright, the joke is on him for assuming that I actually have serious issues with the bonus units when I don’t. I was actually just being overly snide torwards IS for their not-so-subtle money grubbing.

Those seals look good and I am glad I have coins saved up.  Lucky for me I have all 3 regular bonus units so I have good back up if I don't pull any new Halloween units.  H!Henry as the boss does not sound too bad since I have plenty of good reds.

Oh- - i hope I can get the Dorcas Reward! I was really proud of myself that last time I got both copies of Ethlyn (and now i remember, i actually used 20 to promote the silver copy. LOL i was wondering how come i had two gold Ethlyns!). 

I have a Mia + a Myrrh so i should be okay

Edited by daisy jane

2 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

It’s alright, the joke is on him for assuming that I actually have serious issues with the bonus units when I don’t. I was actually just being overly snide torwards IS for their not-so-subtle money grubbing.

If you read my post carefully, you’d see I didn’t say you had serious issues with the bonus units. My original post was talking about Fates (IMO over-) representation.

Vaximillian was the one who insinuated you were complaining, to which I pointed out the free Dorcas and leniency of the scoring system would mean that only a moron would actually complain about the bonus units.

Edited by Baldrick

1 hour ago, Baldrick said:

If you read my post carefully, you’d see I didn’t say you had serious issues with the bonus units. My original post was talking about Fates (IMO over-) representation.

In that case, my original post had nothing to do with that. Again, it was just a jab at IS for leaving the two non-5* exclusives out of the bonus unit pool. I don’t care how much or how little Fates gets in terms of representation.

Edited by Tybrosion

Hmm. Bladetome with fury, despacito and brazen atk/res. Seems fun. I've got like 300+ coins so I'm maxing out stance and brazen. Maybe spd/def if I get the chance

Edited by silveraura25

10 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Hmm. Bladetome with fury, despacito and brazen atk/res.

Why specifically bladetome? Brazen doesn’t count for blade beside the actual +7 Atk that it provides.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Why specifically bladetome? Brazen doesn’t count for blade beside the actual +7 Atk that it provides.

Because damage : )

A speed or heavy blade seal is nice, but if you're rather fast then a flat damage boost is rather nice

all the new Seals are gladly good. I just worry that Darting stance might make some Speedy Distant Counter Weapon units... I mean Legendary Tiki can run:  Darting Blow Special Fighter and Darting Stance and she will have 44 SPD pre buffs in both phases mmmmmmmmm if she has a +SPD nature. Slap on +6 SPD buff on that and 50 SPD... yeah she might make perfect use of Special Fighter. Damn those fucked up Armor B-Slots >.<

Dorcas' art does look as good as his normal. As for Henry? I have a silver-haired Dancer that can demolish his coffin for him...probably with him inside...

So...i'm leaning towards a team of H!Niles(I WILL pull you...), Mia, S!Micaiah, and Myrrh. I've been using my arena core for everything lately and now that they're maxed HM...it makes me sad.

8 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

So... we will have OG Myrrh in two banners this month: The TT banner, and the Bound Hero Battle banner... And with Halloween Myrrh, we will have 3 Myrrhs this month.

Myrrh is the new Micaiah...

It may finally be that time that she stops evading me~

I need to decide on who I will be running as my red unit. Currently SA!Tana will be filling in for that role but she's going to cap HM partway through the event so I need someone with lower HM. Preferably I'd like a red mage with good speed that hasn't capped their HM but apparently my box is severely lacking on that front. 

Edited by tobuShogi

49 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

When is the Tempest going to start? Will it last as long as the Jugdral one?

We don't have a calendar yet, so we don't know when it'll start.

All Tempest Trials+ are 10 days in length.

Edited by Ice Dragon

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

We don't have a calendar yet, so we don't know when it'll start.

All Tempest Trials+ are 10 days in length.

I see, it's that i read that TT mini's existed so i wondered if this could be one.

Just now, RexBolt said:

I see, it's that i read that TT mini's existed so i wondered if this could be one.

They discontinued the old 14-day Tempest Trials and the 7-day Tempest Trials Minis and all Tempest Trials from here on out will be 10-day Tempest Trials+.