Tempest Trials: Familiar Faces!

Vaximillian

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

Do we know if Dorcas' Skills from the Paralogue are his actual Skills?

Halloween Docas will come with the skills Hack-o-Lantern+, Swap, Sturdy Stance 2 and Wary Fighter 3. Sturdy Stance 2 is unlocked at 4 stars.

I don’t remember what are his skills in the patalogue.

Well I managed to pull H!Mia today so looks like flyer emblem will be my first team of this TT.  Team will be H!Mia, original Myrrh, Hinoka and Laegjarn.   Here's hoping the TT orbs will give me H!Niles since I really want him.

Well that's nice, running Halloween Myrrh and L!Tiki and in the final map I get Exalted Chrom AND Micaiah to counter them. Also Henry had Bold Fighter with Zelgius shielding him. 

Myrrh kind of had to fall to Chrom but Tiki cleaned up.

Also Storm Clouds as Final Map theme feels really serious for a festive Halloween map

Why does the work we have from Soeda Ippei only consist of either big armored dudes or Dorcas in rags...?

I checked his Pixiv, it's not like he can't do smaller or not so armored dudes, heck he could probably even pull off a badass chick if he wanted to.

Edited by Xenomata

I didn't expect Storm Clouds for the final map, it's actually my favourite song from the Awakening OST.  I'm using Mask Lucina, Myrrh, Azura, and Clarine, but they are struggling a little with the final map at times. I tempted to swap out Myrrh with the 4* Halloween Dorcas for fun.

My team is Celica, Azura, Myrrh, and Ethlyn. Celica destroys everything unless it has a sapphire lance or is Micaiah but this is what I have Myrrh for. When I get to 20k points, the brazen seal gets glued to Celica forever.

Surprisingly I'm not really liking Dorcas as a bonus unit. Even with the bloated stats he doesn't seem the best fit for this TT, especially with Bold Fighter Henry as the boss. My regular mia (-atk) is doing pretty good, though.

So I am having issues getting together a good autobattle team. Armor march just leads to a disaster. So I tried going for a typical Ward Armor Stack and that is just having odd swap shenanigans occur. Amelia moves foward, in range of Oboro. Tharja swaps with Amelia and gets horribly murdered. The AI smart!  Or Myrrh moves into range of Green Dragon Fae. Booklyn swaps with Myrrh. I think the AI has the weapon triangle backwards. That is still my best working auto-battle team though, even if it means using my maxed out HM Amelia.

Anyways I wish Dorcas wasn't an armor. Else I might try to use a non-armor team of him and Regular Mia for autobattle. I suppose regular Mia and Myrrh could team together. Though Myrrh is another of my heavily used maxed or nearly maxed units.

Finally, I have Brazen Atk/Res 3 Seal. It sits well on Selena now she feels more complete. Just need to see if I can get my hands on Barrier blade. I am a bit temped to give her DC, but I will see.. 

Using a team of OG Mia, Halloween Mia, flier Olivia, and OG Dorcas. This team does OK but they can sometimes get screwed over on the final map depending on which enemies spawn.

Also hate how there are 2 maps in which the enemy units act very passively, which can waste turns.

Well I reached 21k points and am going to call it about quits there for today.  I already made H!Dorcas +1 I just need to finish leveling him up after my flyer team maxes HM.  The orbs from TT managed to get me H!Niles so I am going to quit on that banner and save the rest of the orbs.  This TT is fun with flyer emblem, but I have the feeling that once I switch to armor emblem it will be a pain.

1 hour ago, RexBolt said:

For the Hero Feats thing, does it count if the mages die?

I'm using the TT to grind it, runing 2 teams of mages that most of the time die before or during the last fight. Does that count?

Someone can CMIIW, but I don't think it matters~ I think they just need to be sent out into battle.

IDK though, but I had my Fury units die plenty of times so LEL, oh well if it didn't count~

In the context of my semi-retirement from the game, I thought that the arrival of TT would be an interesting measure of my remaining interest in the game. It's one thing I've never really minded (other than the first iteration) and I've always done the bonus runs manually. I did one run, and found I couldn't bring myself to start another. That seems a pretty definitive result. I think I'm just going to autobattle the rest of the event.